* Chat Clubs Rules - Your opinion matters* - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
GASP. GENIUS.

can i say "soandso in today's episode didn't act well .. and he was looking rather dumbledore-ish." ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!!?
Thanx for the new rules.  They all look fair to me (at least on the face value).  I hope for positive and fair moderation from the new mods.

There is one fact about IF that frustrates me alot which i would like to point out here.  A person CANNOT say that an actor sucks or his looks suck because some fan girls find that "offensive" and moderators easily give warnings for that. But these same fan girls CAN discuss this particular actor's banana and other body parts in their CC and other sections of IF and nobody takes action.  I did not make up the term "banana", it is those fan girls. And anybody with the smallest intellect can understand what they are referring to.  These comments are made by some young teenage girls and some 30+ women. IF has alot of young population so i would like the moderates to please keep in mind that all this disgusting sexual talk is hurting IF's reputation. 

Thanx and once again, welcome aboard.
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

well a CC which has hugeee number of members plus MIDs obviosuly the no.of views will high and who knows if dey lovee dere posts dey repeatedly click dere own CCs :p

hope members notice dat nd dun repeat the same..

Why do you feel the need to defend yourself?🤔 Unless...

Edited by RiyaK09 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by gk_09

Stalking/Invite Only rule
As many of you are aware we have a rule in place called "Invite Only" which means that you are not to be posting in the CC's that you are not a member of. However, of course this is the internet and nothing can be hidden or locked away so if you DO go into these invite only CC's then you are doing that under your own responsibility and if you get "hurt" reading some comments or discussions then nothing can be done unless the post is against IF's COC. So what I mean is that if you come upon a post that is ridiculing your favourite character on TV DON'T REPORT IT unless it contains profanities or is against IF's COC. And it is a SINCERE request that you stop stalking each other's CC's and quit complaining about others stalking yours. If you post something or press the "like" button in a CC that you're not part of and you get reported then you will be one getting served a 20% increase in your warning level. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. This rule also applies to members of IF's development team members so please refrain yourself from going into other CC's. The only members exempt from this rule are the dev. Team of this section, Channel moderators of IF General sections, Global Moderators and IF Administrators.
 [/quote]

FANTABULOUS!!!!!im sooo happy that everyone's POVs are being respected by the DT of this section!im glad ill be able to discuss topics on my own cc without bothering too much about hurting feelings.and this is a MAJOR step taken by u guys here.if it is implemented everywhere,IFs will truly be a free forum.
and im sure everyone will stick to IFs COCs on their respective CCs,newbies can be informed by members of their CCs so they can avoid getting warnings
fair rules....happy to see them esp  da first one..thanks DT

hmm..some esspecial members wont get a chance of abusing report button more now 😆
Edited by nisha80 - 14 years ago

Well I suppose everything is settled now so we are going to post the rules seperately and make them a permanent annoucement =D If you guys have any further questions please feel free to PM me or gurprit [gk_09].

Thank you very much for your support guys🤗