YRKKH 23rd Sept 09 - Written Update [complete]

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
*Whew* Finished the update! Sorry its late!
todays episode was a average one, loved the ending though. Akshara spoke! I hope Naitik's stops with his negative attitude!

Video Update By Nipun
YRKKH 23rd Sept OnL/DownL/Pics *HQ*

UPDATE

The episode starts with Akshara standing with her back faced to the door. Naitik is standing by the door. Akshara looks upset as does Naitik. Akshara has tears in her eyes. Naitik goes up to Akshara. Akshara starts crying, she hugs Naitik. Naitik starts to put his hands around her but stops. He just stands there. Akshara lets go. Naitik goes to his cupboard takes out a pair of clothes and leaves. Akshara watches this. She goes to the bed and sits down. She sits there alone as she takes off her necklace. She's crying. Naitik comes back. They both fix their sides of the bed, not looking at each other. Akshara lies down, Naitik does the same. Both lay there in silence.

In the morning. Akshara is downstairs she starts to sing a bhajan. Dadaji and Naitik's dad come and sit down as does Gayatri and Bhabhima. Akshara stops. She looks upset. Akshara starts singing again. She stops again. She starts crying. Everyone look worried. Akshara gets up and runs away. Everyone get up looking concerned. Dadaji asks what happened. Bhabhi ma tells him that Rajshri is sick, thats probably why she's upset. Gayatri says that she will go see. Dadaji stops her. Dadaji looks sad.

Rajshri is sleeping. Choti ma comes with tea. Rajshri sits up. Choti ma asks how Rajshri is. Rajshri says "you brought tea? I was about to get up and make snacks" Choti ma tells Rajshri to rest, Varsha is making snacks. Rajshri says that they are all working and she's here resting. Choti ma smiles and tells Rajshri that she is unwell, its better the more she relaxs. Choti ma gives her tea and says that they are all there. Rajshri s tarts to get up. Vish comes. Vish says that a lot of relaxation is not good, thats what the doctor says. Rajshri smiles. Omi kaka comes with some files and sees Rajshri getting up. he asks her where she's going, she should be resting. Rajshri shakes her head smiling. Vish says that if she walks around she will be better. Rajshri leaves with Choti ma. Vish tells Omi kaka to get ready and take the file as well to work. Omi kaka says okay and leaves.

Akshara is crying in her room. Dadaji comes. Akshara whipes her tears and goes to him. Dadaji tells Akshara that he has to talk to her. Akshara says that he could have called her. Dadaji smiles and says that she looks tensed. Akshara says "last night.." Dadaji reassures Akshara that Rajshri will be alright and tells her to call Rajshri. He smiles. He sees Naitik still sleeping. Dadaji asks why Naitik is still sleeping. Akshara says that his head was hurting, thats why. Dadaji says "can I tell you something? he will not wake like that, you will have to wake him." He goes over to Naitik and says "munna?" Naitik gets up fast and sits up. Dadaji asks Naitik that its morning and he's still sleeping. Naitik says that he didn't sleep, he woke up but his sleep wasn't finished. Dadaji tells him that no one sleeps this late, look at your face early in the morning. Naitik says that his head has been hurting from yesterday. Dadaji tells Naitik to stop making excuses and go take a shower. Dadaji looks at Akshara, she smiles at him. Dadaji leaves. Naitik says "what will I do after waking up? It doesn't matter if I get up or not" He walks away. Akshara frowns.

BREAK

Vish goes to the kitchen to ask for tea. Rajshri says that Varsha will make it. Vish tells Rajshri to make it and some puris too. Rajshri says okay. Vish smiles and leaves. Rajshri smiles and tells Varsha that Vish likes everything that she cooks. Varsha smiles. Vish calls Rajshri. Rajshri says she's coming. Varsha goes with the food.

At the dining table everyone is sitting. Akshara calls. Akshara asks if Rajshri is okay. Vish says "what happened to her? she knows nothing can get done without her." Akshara is confused. Everyone tells Rajshri to take rest but Vish keeps giving her work to do. Rajshri leaves. Akshara tells Vish to let Rajshri rest. Vish says that he is worried about her too. He says that he's going to drink Rajshri's tea now, Akshara can talk to Rajshri later." They put down the phone. Akshara smiles. Shaurya asks Varsha why Rajshri has to run around, she asks why she isn't doing any work. Varsha says she asked but she isn't letting her do anything. Shaurya goes to help but Daadi stops him. Daadi and Vish look at each other and smile.

Dadaji, Bhabhi ma, Gayatri and Naitik's dad are in Dadaji's room talking. Dadai tells them that they need to show Naitik that we need him and that he can do a lot in life. Naitik didn't get a job and he broke. Naitik's dad says that they always gave Naitik what he needed, what he wanted. He always topped in everything, he hasn't ever heard a no, thats why he can't take a small loss. Bhabhi ma says that he's like that. Gayatri says that he will make Naitik understand that we all have faith in him. Dadaji says no, theres no need to make him understand, he has to understand himself that he can't pout, he is not a kid, he is married. Dadaji says that Naitik has his whole future infront of him. Gayatri starts to say something but Naitik's dad stops her. He tells Gayatri to stop babying Naitik. Gayatri says that she doesn't understand what they want.

BREAK

Choti ma and Omi kaka are in the hall alone. Choti ma says "you still haven't understood? Vish wants everything back to normal. This is love. Where there are rights." she smiles. Omi kaka says "you never got this right?" Choti ma says that she is happy with what she has. She leaves.

Naitik is going through his cupboard. Akshara is fixing the bed. Naitik goes through the clothes and looks annoyed with all of the Saris. He goes and takes one out. Naitik says "I can't my own clothes in my own cupboard" Akshara says that she will take it out. Naitik looks annoyed. He says she doesn't know anything, thats why he doesn't share his cupboard. Akshara has tears in her eyes. She says "If you have a problem with everything, why did you marry me?!" Naitik look at her. Akshara says "if you want all your things the way they were before, then what is the meaning of our wedding? Your wife can't even share your cupboard?" Akshara says that she just wanted to share your problems like a friend, but looks like I made a big mistake. I didn't tell you about the job because you would have been upset. You were the one that said don't tell someone a truth that could hurt them. Akshara is crying. Akshara says that she just wants to see him happy. Is she thinking wrong? Why aren't we happy? I know that your angry because you didn't get the job but this anger just shadowed our relation. Everyone else in the house is sad too, you're not thinking about them. You can't sit here at loss? Do you have no duty to them, to me? You know that my whole life depends on you, thats why you do this to me, sometimes you get angry, sometimes quiet. Akshara cries and turns around. Naitik looks at her sadly.

Edited by -Preeti- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks payal, i love ur updates
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update! cant wait till you complete it!

i really like daddaji!  :D:D
Gayatri annoys me to the max, she needs some lesson to be taught to her!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks payal, look forward to reading the rest
Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnxx payal.. i love your update.. cant wait for u to finish it..:):)
bookbrain007 thumbnail
thanks!

dadaji is funny waking natik up lilke that lolz
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Payal dear. Will wait for the rest.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the awesome update....
Saydie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a wonderful update, glad that akshara spoke up
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update.