Game Of Love - AR/RM/AN/AA... VIDEO TRAILER PG21

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
G A M E   O F   L O V E
:..LOVE IS WIRED, WHY IT HAPPEN, HOW IT HAPPEN YOU NEVER KNOW..:

Everyone has a dream so does Riddhima. A middle class well behaved girl with right traditions, a girl with big dreams and goals to achieve. She always standout of the crowd for her sweetness. If she wants something she will get it one way or another as long as it seems right to her. She has her own rules she own herself and nobody else and take life at ease, but at the same time has a heart of gold, a little thing is enough to break her down. Her life suddenly change when she accidentally meet Armaan. The confident dude, luxury is a great meaning to him. Born in India but has been bought up in UK but he knew who he is. He might look hard and over confident outside but inside he is very sensitive, he has different point of view about life than the other boys, fun and girls isn't always the life. Armaan's and Riddhima's worlds are same but still different. They will need each others support to face those twists and turns, but will they or won't they, the time will decide it for them.

:..This Story Is Inspired By 'She's The Man' and 'Dill Bole Hadippa'..:

A M A A N   M A L L I K
Smart, handsome rich guy who any girl will fall for without a second thought. he is confident, know what he wants in life, he think different to the guys, believes that girls and fun time out is not always the life. He give respect to those who deserve them and follow his own rules. A extremely good basketball player, who has born just to win.

R I D D H I M A   G U P T A
Beauty with brains, potential, traditional, sweet, kind... How much you praise about her its not enough. She is the reliable and responsible daughter of her parents, sensitive and compassionate. She is the star of her street, every kid, every person just know who she is. One weakness she has is Basketball, she is an over confident basketball player who believes that no one could beat her.

R A H U L   G A R E W A L
A smart and spoil brat from a rich NRI family, he is been sent to India to learn his culture once in a while which was for him more like emotionally blackmailed. But still well educated handsome dude. He loves photography more than anything, its not unusual to see him carrying a camera anywhere he goes. Although he is a spoiled he still take life seriously as he know how important a life is. He always has a point to prove to himself right in whatever the situation is.

M U S K A A N   C H A D D A
Bold, beautiful, passionate and unpredictable. You never know when she will do what. She enjoy her career too much. Being a host in the local radio station. She love to live the life on the edge but at the time knew how much her life means to her as well as others that around her. A complete chatterbox which wont be easily switched off. She always treat everyone equally but sometimes get possessive about her friends.

A B H I   M O D I
He is a modern rich boy, who believes himself to be the best of everyone. He is also extremely handsome and enjoys female company. He is used to being the center of female attention and also knows how to sustain that attention when he doesn't receive it. He is short tempered and easily get jealous when he doesn't receive the attention, the attention which he thought that he should receive.

N I K I T A   M A L H O T R A
Always high on energy and life like a lightening thunder. Loves trying out new things and experimenting, she has opinions making her the most balanced and matured person amongst her friends. For her, life is something which she discover a new thing nearly everyday. She can be serious when she need to be and at the same time she can be fun loving and crazy when the right and appropriate time comes.

A T U L   J O S H I
A guy with a great personality. Anyone who will have a friend like him must be extremely lucky. He is a good nature, easy going guy. He will make sure to always be there for his friends, whether its in good times or bad, whether it be in a girlie talks or boys problems, he always be there for them. He is a who everyone run to, to get advise on certain things although he is sometimes get slightly dumb. But he is intelligent enough to work him way around all stuff, mostly when its bad.

A N J A L I   C H O P R A
She can be described as a high-class girl and who mostly bosses people around according to her preferences. She believe she is the one and only popular girl in the town because she is a modern, fashionable girl who grabs everyone's attention. She knows how to get whatever she sets her eyes on, although her intentions can be bad she doesn't care as long as she get what she desire.

:..Page Contents..:

P A R T  0 1 .   10
P R O M O        00
Edited by LaLi17 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debby_11 thumbnail
Why dont read???????????????
the intro is really interesting...
looking 4ward to dis ff
update soon
n pm me wen u continue

love
debadrita

Rockstar_ria thumbnail

Hey dear...

Why you said 'don't read'...i don't understand this ???....

Anyways this one sound good.....

Do pm me when you continue....

Take care....

Love

Ria

pwincess kanzi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amain intro u noe. d intro only enaged for me to read it i wnder wat the rest of the prts ill do lol. u noe wat i noe y u hve written dnt read. please read is nooffence to any1 bt really common, it is always written at, so b4 it used to catch pple's attention, but now it's outdated. the title dnt read wuld mke us eager to read it therefore u hve written dnt read. plus human minds always intend to wish to do things which are put restrictions on dem. clever mind u got dere. lol! i wnder wat oder stuff dis clever mind cn do? lol. interstin start really eagar to read mre, cntd sn. do pm me wenever u update. i wuldn't wnt to miss it. 😃
love kanan
Edited by pwincess kanzi - 14 years ago
funkybratz thumbnail
you shld tag it "do read" it was awesome continue soon and add me in ur pm list.
takecare
love ya
bye.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Hey Lali,
why don't read it i think you by mistaken write that,
well the intro is looking interesting looking forward for the next part,
interesting pardes ka munda and desi maam cool do continue ok.
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
the concept sound to be very interesting cont. soon n pm me with further updates
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

INTRO SOUNDS REALLY INTERESTING

dipu thumbnail

hey!!!!

why dont read....

its sounds great,......

plz conti soon....

and add me in pm list

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Debadrita Saha

Why dont read???????????????
the intro is really interesting...
looking 4ward to dis ff
update soon
n pm me wen u continue

love
debadrita

Hey Debadrita.. lol that because i havent finish writing it.. i was writing it at my school n suddenly i had to go so just posted it with saying dont read.. but think it didnt work lol..
THANK U SOO MUCH..
yeh me too looking forward to this..lol
thanks will try.. sure..
take care..