Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeh touching is an expression of love! it doesnt have to be consummation straight off but touching is sort of emotional bonding with each other..........or so i read somewhere lol!
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

good points dear... y creatives r spoilng it i dont knw...

kaash naksh yeh points padhle toh hamari to balle balle ho jayegi..😉
i will like to add 1 more point
If ur wife is not saying I LOVE U... create a moment & u say it... she will automatically tell

oh yea definately......thank you....i will add it now...
the creatives really needs to change it up already...we r getting so tired of the same pattern
SRKLuvr thumbnail
i need some relief! does anyone else feel tht this bitterness inbetween Naksh is taking a bigger part in their lives than it should? I certainly feel it tht way.....even AFTER telling myself not to get emotionally attached to Naksh I still have!!!!!!!! I just love them sooo much! and i dunno why it feels like a never ending stomach ache when i see them fight or even sad with each other! 😭 I keep coming onto YRKKH forum in the hope of seeing something tht will tell me all this is fighting going to end and the real story will start!
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

yeh touching is an expression of love! it doesnt have to be consummation straight off but touching is sort of emotional bonding with each other..........or so i read somewhere lol!

😆hahahahhahah.....that is a excellent....I am going to add that as well...2 important points i got from this than you...u r doing great!
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

I am bored with how the story has been going..so i decided 2 add my twist 2 the list of steps dadi lectured the couple about....You are all welcomed to add ur's as well....

NO 😭 & NO 😡 Beyond this point

Rules In Achieving True Eternal Love ❤️
Modified 4 Akshara & Naitik
    Spend time with each other ....not only with the family When alone talk, flirt .......not cry and argue when in bed, sleep close 2 each other (here's a foreign concept cuddle or wrap your arms around each other) i know its 😲ing, but believe me married ppl are allowed to do that...they dont sleep facing in opposite directions with mount everest in between them.. share a blanket ....not one over and one under it when your husband is in the mood...bad time 2 think about grandma, and her lecture...attention should be in the moment.. when husband is in a flirty mood u dont shove him away..u reciprocate... when wife is a emotional wreck and needs a hug....u dont stand still, u hug her ! when husband tries to kiss you...u let him! when your wife blushes when u get close and  she pushes u away it doesnt mean automatically switch off the romance...it actually means come closer... you dont apolozize 4 accidently touching each other..... physical contact is ok between husband and wife... Dont hide things with each other...share everything... its ok 2 change with ur significant other still in the room... sharing is good....it starts with the closet space and continues into all aspects of ur lives 2gether... when your husband is going off to work...u give him a hug and a kiss...or atleast u let him do it... line of communication needs to be opened trust each other fully...dont start accusations without gathering the facts 1st.. when you are in love..declare it...
    If ur wife is not saying I LOVE U... create a moment & u say it... she will automatically tell.
     touching is an expression of love! it doesnt have to be consummation straight off but touching is sort of emotional bonding with each other
    nightgowns are acceptable 2 wear  in front of ur hubby....
  1. Eventually Consummation is a MUST!

ok i will add more later...u guys add ur rules 4 our fav couple or criticize mine..😊

RiSha12384 thumbnail
yeh rishta kya kehlata hai?
yeh rishta Misery Kehlata hai!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Oh man I just love this list of urs truly!!!! It is my dearest ambition to see Naksh doing all this!!!!! I think id add.......respect for each other's feelings. naitiks gone cocccaaduudledoooo crazy and seriously! When u love someone truly one step i think is to cry when tht person cries...actually feel their pain coursing through your own veins! naitik do u feel ur wifes pain??? u wud never want to hurt them or see them hurt. theres something about the eyes...NAITIK!!!!!!!!!! when u wanna kiss her go ahead and DO IT!!!! come on!!!! i long for even a FOREHEAD kiss!!!!!! u dont have to become as shy as her! change in the room! thts what tht big white thing is for!!!! to change behind it!  when u wanna hug.....HUG TIGHT!!!!!!! and then after tht dont look down all embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and change the subject!!!!!!! thts for akshara!!! when u hug, place both arms securely and press them into u! theres everything soothing about the one u love! AND PLEASE dont sleep soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweirdly!!!!!!!!!!! at least feel comfy on the same bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIIIIII omg we here dont think to do such with our partners!!!! we dont see whats the harm in wearing a DRESSING GOWN in front of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whys it wrong??? come on tht thing fully covered u up grl!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
oh HOW do I vent my frustrations??????????? be ready to listen to the spouse!!!!!!!!! for god sakes naksh!!!! when will u tell me wat i wanna hear??? EVERYTHING THTS ON THIS LIST I WANT SOON!!!! oh yeh then the mini naksh! but seriosuly no way thts coming b4 the end of the decade the rate their going!!!!!!!! forget sleeping together! akshi is pushing him away when he wants a cheek kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
RiSha12384 thumbnail

Oh man I just love this list of urs truly!!!! It is my dearest ambition to see Naksh doing all this!!!!! I think id add.......respect for each other's feelings. naitiks gone cocccaaduudledoooo crazy and seriously! When u love someone truly one step i think is to cry when tht person cries...actually feel their pain coursing through your own veins! naitik do u feel ur wifes pain??? u wud never want to hurt them or see them hurt. theres something about the eyes...NAITIK!!!!!!!!!! when u wanna kiss her go ahead and DO IT!!!! come on!!!! i long for even a FOREHEAD kiss!!!!!! u dont have to become as shy as her! change in the room! thts what tht big white thing is for!!!! to change behind it!  when u wanna hug.....HUG TIGHT!!!!!!! and then after tht dont look down all embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and change the subject!!!!!!! thts for akshara!!! when u hug, place both arms securely and press them into u! theres everything soothing about the one u love! AND PLEASE dont sleep soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweirdly!!!!!!!!!!! at least feel comfy on the same bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIIIIII omg we here dont think to do such with our partners!!!! we dont see whats the harm in wearing a DRESSING GOWN in front of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whys it wrong??? come on tht thing fully covered u up grl!!!!

You summarized most of what i felt...lol....actually what most of us felt ...hahahha....i am going to add the rest of these on 2...we need 2 write out own version of the script...😉
RiSha12384 thumbnail

oh HOW do I vent my frustrations??????????? be ready to listen to the spouse!!!!!!!!! for god sakes naksh!!!! when will u tell me wat i wanna hear??? EVERYTHING THTS ON THIS LIST I WANT SOON!!!! oh yeh then the mini naksh! but seriosuly no way thts coming b4 the end of the decade the rate their going!!!!!!!! forget sleeping together! akshi is pushing him away when he wants a cheek kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes i want to go and shake them sooooooooo much......the frustration is getting worse...