Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

climbing the steps to eternal love :) - Page 3

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aksharanaitik

You summarized most of what i felt...lol....actually what most of us felt ...hahahha....i am going to add the rest of these on 2...we need 2 write out own version of the script...πŸ˜‰

Seriously i'd LOVE to write the script of this show!!!!!!!!! I feel soooooo much frustration! I love them both soooo much I wish theyd hurry up with their story and have their cute scenes!!! I even dropped karan a message on his facebook asking him when this misery is gonna end! i cant take it much more!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fammma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

1st of all congrats on the new journey you are about to embark on........All the best! ...

Did u c akshara say sorry when she accidently touched his hand during the cupboard scene....i was like y u saying sorry?....They have too many insecurities 2 deal with....the line of communication needs 2 be opened fully....if they can do that then we will c less problems..

Thank you... Im actually looking forward to it!!! Do I sound weird!!!?!!

OMG...this topic is absolutely FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

the creatives should really listen to us....betaabi ki had hoti he, we love these guys, but they dont seem to love each other!!!!! Trust communication, all lacking

Everything is important to each of them EXCEPT EACH OTHER....they re married now, hug, touch, sleep comfortably, sweet gestures, flirt......

Its NOT HARMFUL!!!! I hope the creatives take on borad our wishes!!!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

sometimes i want to go and shake them sooooooooo much......the frustration is getting worse...

Seriously it KILLS me! u dunno how much i dream of their nice scenes! their love story going further!!!!!!!!!!!! all night!!!!!!!! i look forward to my dreams! and seriously the weekends absolutely KILL me!!!!!!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
is there any way we cud actually send this to the creatives?????????????????????????
RiSha12384 thumbnail

I am bored with how the story has been going..so i decided 2 add my twist 2 the list of steps dadi lectured the couple about....You are all welcomed to add ur's as well....

NO 😭 & NO 😑 Beyond this point

Rules In Achieving True Eternal Love ❀️
Modified 4 Akshara & Naitik
    Spend time with each other ....not only with the family When alone talk, flirt .......not cry and argue when in bed, sleep close 2 each other (here's a foreign concept cuddle or wrap your arms around each other) i know its 😲ing, but believe me married ppl are allowed to do that...they dont sleep facing in opposite directions with mount everest in between them.. share a blanket ....not one over and one under it when your husband is in the mood...bad time 2 think about grandma, and her lecture...attention should be in the moment.. when husband is in a flirty mood u dont shove him away..u reciprocate... when wife is a emotional wreck and needs a hug....u dont stand still, u hug her ! when husband tries to kiss you...u let him! when your wife blushes when u get close and  she pushes u away it doesnt mean automatically switch off the romance...it actually means come closer... you dont apolozize 4 accidently touching each other..... physical contact is ok between husband and wife... Dont hide things with each other...share everything... its ok 2 change with ur significant other still in the room... sharing is good....it starts with the closet space and continues into all aspects of ur lives 2gether... (happiness, grief, frustration ....etc) when your husband is going off to work...u give him a hug and a kiss...or atleast u let him do it... line of communication needs to be opened trust each other fully...dont start accusations without gathering the facts 1st.. when you are in love..declare it... "If ur wife is not saying I LOVE U... create a moment & u say it... she will automatically tell." "Touching is an expression of love! it doesnt have to be consummation straight off but touching is sort of emotional bonding with each other " nightgowns are acceptable 2 wear  in front of ur hubby.... Eventually Consummation is a MUST! "when your want to kiss your wife...JUST DO IT" Catch each other's fall Loyalty should be put on each other Stand shoulder 2 shoulder...marriage is a partnership...no1 leads and no1 follows...you take ur partners hand and take the steps 2gether
  1. Hold up Each other's strengths...& Fulfill each other's Weakness...If you are able 2 accomplish this than there is nothing that can break you!

ok i will add more later...u guys add ur rules 4 our fav couple or criticize mine..😊

RiSha12384 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

is there any way we cud actually send this to the creatives?????????????????????????

I dont think they will think this list worthy of anything...lol
SRKLuvr thumbnail

I dont think they will think this list worthy of anything...lol

I wud go tell them off if i cud!!!!! and give this list!!!!!!!!!! offfffff they r REALLY testing my patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RiSha12384 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I wud go tell them off if i cud!!!!! and give this list!!!!!!!!!! offfffff they r REALLY testing my patience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be cheering u on........
RiSha12384 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fammma

Thank you... Im actually looking forward to it!!! Do I sound weird!!!?!!

OMG...this topic is absolutely FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

the creatives should really listen to us....betaabi ki had hoti he, we love these guys, but they dont seem to love each other!!!!! Trust communication, all lacking

Everything is important to each of them EXCEPT EACH OTHER....they re married now, hug, touch, sleep comfortably, sweet gestures, flirt......

Its NOT HARMFUL!!!! I hope the creatives take on borad our wishes!!!!!!

nooooo its not weird...... its one of the best time of ur life...Enjoy it!
its gonna be a while b4 they figure it out
...atleast u have ur own luv story 2 look foward 2...πŸ˜‰
SRKLuvr thumbnail

I will be cheering u on........

I think tht the creatives need a good source like the list here! support is the main thing! to stand by humsafar forever in good times and in bad and never leave their side ever! To our Dear Naitik: When u know ur biwi is a pyaari bholi girl then stand by her and remember the fact tht she cannot hurt anyone intentionally! support her decisions cos u know mostly they r right. humsafars r shadows of each other. naksh need to beocme parchaiis. to stick together no matter what. hes done a 75% job till now on tht naitik. with the mouty women and the mamaji and the kheer and mata but he needs to stick with her in this nandini thing!