climbing the steps to eternal love :) - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
and touching is great! makes u feel closer to the person! naitik tries but akshara is really being weird still! cos u can tell she likes it!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

and touching is great! makes u feel closer to the person! naitik tries but akshara is really being weird still! cos u can tell she likes it!

Naitik needs a lesson on how and what women think...maybe that could be our nxt list...hehhehhee

OBVIOUSLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY she wants him 2 get close.....but he just leaves her hanging....and then when he goes 4 it ...she shoves him.....these 2 really need 2 work on coordination!😆
Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago
LOL DEFS!!!!! come on naksh wheres the cuteness! i loved 16sept and 17sept and 17thaugust epis best after  they got married!!!!! and the 1st sept the cute hug! and the thing is aksharas never had a guy touch her like tht and naitik never had a girl touch him tht way so theyre a bit new to this! and LOL the guy is always more daring anyway!Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
OK take the 16 september episode of YRKKH for example...then take the mvie Vivah! ud have to agree tht vivah had two extremely innocent lovers in it too! prem and poonam and they were only engaged but yet tht scene in 16 sept epi when naitik runs in hands down aksharas arms......thts exactly what these two innocent characters in the movie Vivah did on their second meeting straight after their engagement! naksh are married and met HEAPS of times b4 marriage so i ont get WHY they cant even do THAT MUCH!!!!! hell ive never been touched by a guy like tht either but id have no problems with THT much if i was engaged and i defs wudnt have a problem if i was married!!!!!!!!!!! so i dont get WHY they portray naksh sooooooooo innocent!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!👏 AAGE BARDHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago

LOL DEFS!!!!! come on naksh wheres the cuteness! i loved 16sept and 17sept and 17thaugust epis best after  they got married!!!!! and the 1st sept the cute hug! and the thing is aksharas never had a guy touch her like tht and naitik never had a girl touch him tht way so theyre a bit new to this! and LOL the guy is always more daring anyway!

well not in this case,.....both of them r chickens
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

well not in this case,.....both of them r chickens
Well naitik is always the one to try and akshara is always pushing him back. kudos to naitik for trying though!😳 and id just like to say this that naitik and akshara shud say "i will stand by u forever, in good times and in bad, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health so basically forevermore😳Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago

OK take the 16 september episode of YRKKH for example...then take the mvie Vivah! ud have to agree tht vivah had two extremely innocent lovers in it too! prem and poonam and they were only engaged but yet tht scene in 16 sept epi when naitik runs in hands down aksharas arms......thts exactly what these two innocent characters in the movie Vivah did on their second meeting straight after their engagement! naksh are married and met HEAPS of times b4 marriage so i ont get WHY they cant even do THAT MUCH!!!!! hell ive never been touched by a guy like tht either but id have no problems with THT much if i was engaged and i defs wudnt have a problem if i was married!!!!!!!!!!! so i dont get WHY they portray naksh sooooooooo innocent!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!👏 AAGE BARDHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I luVed Vivaah.....that was arranged marriage done right.....I mean in the emotion and feeling wise...
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

I luVed Vivaah.....that was arranged marriage done right.....I mean in the emotion and feeling wise...
Yeh but my point is even THEY innocent prem and poonam didnt feel any harm in doing tht after their SECOND meeting only being ENGAGED....so why r naksh sooo afraid to do it AFTER MARRIAGE??? its not like they didnt meet one million times before marriage anyway! and akshi seemed to be more romantic B4 marriage😲

Well naitik is always the one to try and akshara is always pushing him back. kudos to naitik for trying though!😳 and
well he needs 2 try harder....i feel like he is half in it....I mean like i need him 2 make spontaneous moves like he did on the balcony scene😍...  
he has the passport now with a life time visa stamped...but y isnt he boading the plane?
 "i will stand by u forever, in good times and in bad, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health so basically forevermore😳
sorry i just wanted to repeat these beautiful words⭐️