Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: aksharanaitik

well he needs 2 try harder....i feel like he is half in it....I mean like i need him 2 make spontaneous moves like he did on the balcony scene😍...  
he has the passport now with a life time visa stamped...but y isnt he boading the plane?

yes ur defs right abt tht! he should be bolder! just grab her frm behind and kiss her! shes not gonna yell at him shes gona go a deep crimson and smile heavily!
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yeh but my point is even THEY innocent prem and poonam didnt feel any harm in doing tht after their SECOND meeting only being ENGAGED....so why r naksh sooo afraid to do it AFTER MARRIAGE??? its not like they didnt meet one million times before marriage anyway! and akshi seemed to be more romantic B4 marriage😲

Mata G must have mixed something in the food the 1st night ..when she fed them their 1st bite..😆
it keeping their brains from functioning properly😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Unfortunately, RS blog is shut down...so i can't suggest u to post it there...otherwise it wud have been enlightening for him and his serials ....hhmm u can post it on Karan's FB..he'll be needing some tips of married life now.... 🤣 .

ur post was excellent....but it's like expecting too much frm yrkkh :D
SRKLuvr thumbnail
😡

Mata G must have mixed something in the food the 1st night ..when she fed them their 1st bite..😆
it keeping their brains from functioning properly😆

😆
but seriously these creatives😡😡😡
RiSha12384 thumbnail

"i will stand by u forever, in good times and in bad, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health so basically forevermore😳

sorry i just wanted to repeat these beautiful words⭐️

lol..u 4 got the last part
"til death do us part"
SRKLuvr thumbnail

lol..u 4 got the last part
"til death do us part"

LOL well im glad u added it in then😆
RiSha12384 thumbnail

yes ur defs right abt tht! he should be bolder! just grab her frm behind and kiss her! shes not gonna yell at him shes gona go a deep crimson and smile heavily!

that would not only rock akshi's world...but our's as well!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

Unfortunately, RS blog is shut down...so i can't suggest u to post it there...otherwise it wud have been enlightening for him and his serials ....hhmm u can post it on Karan's FB..he'll be needing some tips of married life now.... 🤣 .

thts a pity but if it was done in vivah then why not here? and why did they shut his blog down???? YES post it on facebook!!!!!!!!!! EXCELLENT IDEA!!!!!!!!! aksharanaitik do u have karan on facebook?
SRKLuvr thumbnail

that would not only rock akshi's world...but our's as well!

DEFINITELY RIGHT!!!
Look! how crazy am I!!! its 1:30am here and Im still thinking of Naksh!!!!!! haila ive gone pagal!!!!!
RiSha12384 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

🤣should i post it on nisha G's wall 2.....hehehhehe...
4 their sake....I really hope karan and nisha r not as naive as naitik and akshi....

thank u...i have given up expecting from yrkkh :(
this was a way 2 entertain our misery...