IMPORTANT :Email Authentication - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sano88

Is This Service being done now or later? because i have got the Authenication email sometime back and i activited my account!!

Email authentication has been there for a long time now. But now we are slowly moving towards making it a mandatory step in participating in discussions on India-Forums.com

Cheers
Originally posted by vijay

Email authentication has been there for a long time now. But now we are slowly moving towards making it a mandatory step in participating in discussions on India-Forums.com

Cheers

Ok... Thank For telling 😃
Okay! My Email is validated. Thanks for the help Vijay Bro. =D
kool not bad featre!..

By the way how 2 activte it im confused?..😳
Edited by Shantell - 14 years ago
Originally posted by FarruK87S

@ Ishan.k....

I dont think that Friends should only Pm...In this way, If we like Someone's Siggy and for permission to use it we PM him/her what will we do...

So PMing only friends is really bad Idea... and How cn u interconnect...I mean If I have some problems and I want to tell Vijay, Priya or anyone should I wait to him/her/them to be my friend first???
Nice Idea Priya Di....

exactly.. please scrap that idea... if i need to ask someone a question or pm a mod or something, do i have to add them all to my buddy list...??  😕

bad idea... there are other steps that you can take to reduce spam... if there are many accounts registered from the same IP address, for example, and many others... i am not that net savvy to know what else but i'm sure others can come up with some good suggestions too...!
Originally posted by pksanam

exactly.. please scrap that idea... if i need to ask someone a question or pm a mod or something, do i have to add them all to my buddy list...??  😕

bad idea... there are other steps that you can take to reduce spam... if there are many accounts registered from the same IP address, for example, and many others... i am not that net savvy to know what else but i'm sure others can come up with some good suggestions too...!

Hi pksanam.

Do not worry we are not yet finalized this option yet. And yes we are working on IP monitoring too so that we can keep the spammers and unwanted elements away from IF. 😊

Cheers,
Vijay
I didnt got my email as yet..and whenever i try adding people to my buddy list..its says am not an active member..but am very active here on IF..why is that
Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

I didnt got my email as yet..and whenever i try adding people to my buddy list..its says am not an active member..but am very active here on IF..why is that

Add [email protected] to your email address book and try again.

Cheers,
Vijay
it doesn't ask me to vailidate it yet?🤔
Originally posted by vijay

Add [email protected] to your email address book and try again.

Cheers,
Vijay

Thank u so much..it works..i can add friends now😃😃😃