Rules & Announcements

IMPORTANT :Email Authentication (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 66

Deizy

Goldie

Deizy

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanks for this new feature!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IMPORTANT :Email Authentication (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shantell

IF-Rockerz

Shantell

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
kool not bad featre!..

By the way how 2 activte it im confused?..Embarrassed

Edited by Shantell - 25 September 2009 at 2:50pm

pksanam

IF-Rockerz

pksanam

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FarruK87S

@ Ishan.k....

I dont think that Friends should only Pm...In this way, If we like Someone's Siggy and for permission to use it we PM him/her what will we do...

So PMing only friends is really bad Idea... and How cn u interconnect...I mean If I have some problems and I want to tell Vijay, Priya or anyone should I wait to him/her/them to be my friend first???
Nice Idea Priya Di....

exactly.. please scrap that idea... if i need to ask someone a question or pm a mod or something, do i have to add them all to my buddy list...??  Confused

bad idea... there are other steps that you can take to reduce spam... if there are many accounts registered from the same IP address, for example, and many others... i am not that net savvy to know what else but i'm sure others can come up with some good suggestions too...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pksanam

Originally posted by FarruK87S

@ Ishan.k....

I dont think that Friends should only Pm...In this way, If we like Someone's Siggy and for permission to use it we PM him/her what will we do...

So PMing only friends is really bad Idea... and How cn u interconnect...I mean If I have some problems and I want to tell Vijay, Priya or anyone should I wait to him/her/them to be my friend first???
Nice Idea Priya Di....

exactly.. please scrap that idea... if i need to ask someone a question or pm a mod or something, do i have to add them all to my buddy list...??  Confused

bad idea... there are other steps that you can take to reduce spam... if there are many accounts registered from the same IP address, for example, and many others... i am not that net savvy to know what else but i'm sure others can come up with some good suggestions too...!

Hi pksanam.

Do not worry we are not yet finalized this option yet. And yes we are working on IP monitoring too so that we can keep the spammers and unwanted elements away from IF. Smile

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina_saras

Manusha_Divz

IF-Stunnerz

Manusha_Divz

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I didnt got my email as yet..and whenever i try adding people to my buddy list..its says am not an active member..but am very active here on IF..why is that

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manusha_LuvSD

I didnt got my email as yet..and whenever i try adding people to my buddy list..its says am not an active member..but am very active here on IF..why is that

Add [email protected] to your email address book and try again.

Cheers,
Vijay

KiranSD1

IF-Rockerz

KiranSD1

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
it doesn't ask me to vailidate it yet?Ermm

~*LoVeLy*~

IF-Dazzler

~*LoVeLy*~

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Grat feature!