Fan Fictions

~ My Life - Mini Fan Fiction ~ (Part 5- Pg 14)

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone. 😊

Em Jiah (Kanky) . . . writing is one my biggest passions, moreover em quite bored right now so, writing is the only option left! πŸ˜† This is a mini FF and is based on Nupur's life. This is a real inspiration to some extent, since the gal who inspired me to write this is too young!  This is like the story of a typical teenage girl. πŸ˜† Therefore, only a few parts would be based on it. Dun ask who she is. 😊

There u go . . .

Flashback:

"Dude, just get the hell out of my room." grooned Nupur . . . 😑

"Wo wo wo, this room is equally mine, gadhi kahin ki." replied Uday.

"Oh shut up, get lost else em gonna slap u!" 😑

"Oh really?? Mar na phir." πŸ˜†

"Maaaa . . . dekho na Uday ko, isse yahan se lele jao nahi toh mian nikal dungi bahar." 😑

"Throw him out then, what are u waiting for? He's your bro still u didn't love him, very good beta!! Meri maan, fek de bahar usse." shouted her Mom from the kitchen.

Nupur kicked Uday out of her room, switched the lights off and started crying!! She broke down, she never showed but she very very very sensitive.

"Why am I doing this to myself? And to the people who love me!! What em I doing? Ye main nahi hu, ye main ho hi nahi sakti." she said while wiping her tears off. 😭😭

That day her final exams got finished. She knew she didn't do well but she didn't really bother about that. She kept on crying, she couldn't control herself and soon after that, she fell asleep.

Next morning, she woke up and went up to her Dadi (Grand Ma) to greet her and ended up fighting with her.

Nupur to herself, "Din ki shuruat hi itni acchi hui hai k maza aa gaya. Great" 😑

Nupur was overweight, she never felt conscious but when she started growing up, she slowly and steadily started feeling conscious. πŸ˜• She used to go for a walk in the evening, all by herself, the only thing she did for herself that did something good for her. Her parents were happy as she had started realizing how much it is important for her to loose weight plus, even though she disgusted them at times, she was still a responsible daughter.

A week passed, everyday the same thing happened. A 6th grader was actually messed! She didn't know what to do. πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Her mom came home with her report card in her hand.

"Great Nupur! Wow!! You are so bright that u used to get above 95% earlier and now what I get to see is only 83%! 6th main hi padai likhai chode." 😑 she said.

"Ya, whatever, I dun care." and saying this Nupur left.

Nupur was a problematic child to be understood! She was 12 still, her mind didn't work like one such child, she was as matured as 15 year old gal would be. Due the inferiority complexes she had been facing, she left dancing! Her biggest passion. Just because she was over weight! She hid her bubbliness, her true nature from everybody and became a headstrong, arrogant, tomboy for the world. πŸ˜• She knew that wasn't the real Nupur, but still, she couldn't help it. she was very sensitive but still couldn't show her pain, her feelings to others.

Flashback ends . . .

"Mayuri, beta . . . teri mom aisi thi! Tu dekh, mujhse kabhi mat chupana kuch! Em not only your mom but your best friend also! All the mistakes, I did during my teenage, I'd never let u do that. So tell everything u feel to your Mamma! Hmm?" said Nupur. πŸ˜‰

"Yeah mom, thanks a lot. I love u!! And em sure Nani also loves u but she doesn't show." said Mayuri.

"I know, tu toh bahut intelligent nikli." she giggled. πŸ˜†

"Just like her Dad." said Mayank, who had just come from the  office and had heard the conversation b/w his wife and daughter.

"Mayuri beta, please go to your room, I need to talk to your mom in private." said he.

"Sure dad, carry on!" said Mayuri and left.

"Kya baat hai Mayu?"

"I love u Nupur!"

"Tell me something I dunno!" she said, giggling. πŸ˜†

"Shut up! Tumne jaise Mayuri ko samjhaya, mujhe bahut accha laga! You're an awesome mother!!" he said, taking her hand in his. 😳

"Mayank, she's our daughter, do u think I'd let her go the wrong way?" she said. 😊

"Nope." he replied.

He said and gently kissed her on the forehead. 😳

To Be Continued . . .

Sorry guys, I know it's very boring!! πŸ˜• But still, I hope u like it. Please hit the like tab! Thanks!!

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳

Edited by Jiah.Angel - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*mishu*~ thumbnail
really nice!! n very interesting
continue soon
preksha07 thumbnail
nice part.......anyways......mayur all ready married cool.....cont. soon....add me to ur pm list...... Edited by preksha07 - 14 years ago
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey great start
thnks for the pm
plzz continue soon
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi
its a nice start .
keep it up
and plz PM me if possible.

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
awwwww..........vry sweeeeet start dear......gud to c mayur r already married.......plzzzz continue soon n add me to d pm list of this ff also.......
FragranceOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am happy that mayur r already married..........nice part yaar....this is the story which i feel i will love to read coz i can relate it to myself........thanks a lot for writing this........and one thing is for sure......

this is not at all boring
hey...it's very nice...liked it...cont asap...thanx for the pm..and dnt 4get to pm me...
mayur.Anushka thumbnail
nyc kanky dear.......tu toh pehle se hi mahaan thi ab aur ho gayi..!!!! tu toh apni age se zayda hi sochti hain!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mayur.Anushka

nyc kanky dear.......tu toh pehle se hi mahaan thi ab aur ho gayi..!!!! tu toh apni age se zayda hi sochti hain!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Shut up Anu! Ye story meri nahi hai. πŸ˜†