Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgalFats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Kanky! Interestng story! Plz continue soon!
Part - 2

Mayank and Nupur then went up to Mayuri's room only to see their 13 yr old daughter soundly sleeping. 😊

M - She's looks as much angelic as u look when you're sleeping!

N - And she's looks like u when she's awake. SADU! I mean, at times . . . not really! πŸ˜†

M - Shut up, I'm no more sadu, alright!

N - I know, but beti wo tumhari hi hai . . . gussa naak pe rehta hai uske bhi. πŸ˜†

M - Whatever!! Now, can we go to sleep . . . em very tired. πŸ˜•

N - Chalo . . .I'll be there within 10 min. πŸ˜ƒ

M - Okay sweety, goodnight! 😊

Nupur went into Mayuri's room, she knew her daughter maintained a journal. She opened it up and read it. It was not a bit like hers. And so, she felt very happy since she succeeded in bringing her daughter up in a good manner.

Flashback -

"18th Feb, 2008
12:45 am

Today's my birthday. I've turned 12 today. But I guess, I turned 12 2 yrs back!! LOL! πŸ˜† Well, coming back to the point . . . what I wanted to tell u Diary was that I had a big big fight with Mom today! It was just a pretty small incident but she actually started fighting with us. I didn't know Uday asked for the chocolates kept in the freezer, instead I gave him the chocolates I'm supposed to distribute today in school. I dunno what came to her mind that she started fighting with Dad, my cousin aunt was also there . . . after having a heated argument . . . Dad went to the station in order to drop my aunt. He must've been shattered no, his wife, his mom, his kids . . . so many people to look after and that to in such conditions where he doesn't even know what they actually want. My dad's a rich business man. we have everything we want! EVERYTHING! But still . . . perhaps the only thing lacking is my life if the love of my parents. I being a gal who loves showing my feelings knows that my parents love me a lot but they don't show it. we live in the very same house, still we are so very detached. Em so very independent and at times I feel em lucky but actually the thruth is that em very very unlucky! And and my mom fought for 2-3 hours continuously and I . . . like a typical shameless and illmannered child, argued! We cried . . . she thinks she must've done some evil deeds someday that's why she has a family like such. A husband who doesn't look after his kids, 2 kids out of one is still innocent and the other who's u know . . . how I am! i better dun write anything. But at last, we decided that we won't fight ever again. I'll try my level best but one thing is for sure . . . this birthday of mine would be the owrst birthday ever. "

But Nupur was wrong! She had thrown a party later that day and had loads of fun with her friend! Like a normal 6th grader! She danced as u know . . . felt the urge deep inside her! Her firneds asked her why in spite of ebing such a fantastic dancer, she left danicing! Her father had planned a dinner for her and some family members at her fave resturant. That day was indeed great! Unlike she expected but she never knew what was on her way in the coming days.

(What happend after that was mentioned in the previous chapter's flashback."

Nupur tried hard to thing where her life's heading and what all problems she's been facing but she couldn't really succeed. πŸ˜•

Flashback ends -

"Em glad, Mayuri enjoyed her birthday and she loves me and Mayank! Well, it's not that I dun love my parents but em still not able to show it, em glad my daughter does that. She has an internet access and I never stop her from doing anything! May it be chatting, chatting with boys, using the net for more than 2 hours or stuff. Even my mom never did that but she always tanuted me! I never do that and as a result Mayuri has now become a gal who herself senses what;s wrong and what's right! Mayank has been a very very nice father! My father tried his lvel best to offer all th best things . . . may it be education, comfort, money, freedom . . . everything! And for that he worked a lot! At times we spent time together . . . like when I was 13 or something . . . the conditions at home got better as I realized what my problem was and headed forward with a positive attitude.Coming back to the point . . . Mayank does all this or her and me but besides, he tries spending time with us and especially with Mayuri. And that's something neccesary for bringing her up in a nice manner." she thought. 😊

Nupur went to her room and saw Mayank lying down, waiting for her -

M - U here, come . . . lie down . . . I'm never able to sleep until and unless I have u beside me, u know. πŸ˜•

N - I know. πŸ˜†

She lay down. Mayank held her and kissed it.

M - Good night!!

N - Good night! πŸ˜ƒ

Precap: Mayuri tells Nupur that she talked to her internet friend on her cell. Mayuri plans a special date kinda thingy for her parents on their 14th wedding anniversary. πŸ˜ƒ

To Be Continued . . .

wow...me the 1st 1 to coment! lubd it....really...but still cudn't understand it...i mean...ughh...i cant express that, m laking words st this moment...i hope u understand...well, thanx for the pm..
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
vryyyyyyy sweeeeeeeeet update dear........plzz continue soon
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aw it was really sweet dear!!n a touching FB...
Originally posted by: A-N-S-H-I-K-A

wow...me the 1st 1 to coment! lubd it....really...but still cudn't understand it...i mean...ughh...i cant express that, m laking words st this moment...i hope u understand...well, thanx for the pm..

You couldn't understand it? Was it that complicated? πŸ˜• Anyways, thanks!  😊
tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey such a sweet part
plzzz continue soon
Originally posted by: myownarea

aw it was really sweet dear!!n a touching FB...

Thanks Di, this FF is kinda close to my heart since it's I've seen all this happening and everything except the flashback is something I'd be doing in my future! Mistakes se hi log sikhte hain, u know!! πŸ˜†
rasi2009 thumbnail
LOVELY...BETI HO TOH MAYURI JAISE
preksha07 thumbnail
awesome....very cheewt....cont. soon.....