Fan Fictions

~ My Life - Mini Fan Fiction ~ (Part 5- Pg 14) - Page 7

SwatiBeanyBrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jiah.Angel

@Swati Di and Mahak - Thanks gals but u see, it's not that easy! And em glad that I could for a change write something realistic and more so, this is cause I've been seeing all this and have promised certain things to myself after seeing this and em strongly feeling the need to change. πŸ˜ƒ<br><br>@All - Thanks!! 😊<br>

hey dear..i knw u hav d capability 2 cope wid any hrdships dat life thrusts upon u...coz as i hav said u b4,u r quite mature unlike others of ur age..do kp rocking huny!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesome part huni!
loved it!
This content was originally posted by: AngelArTi1988

hey dear..i knw u hav d capability 2 cope wid any hrdships dat life thrusts upon u...coz as i hav said u b4,u r quite mature unlike others of ur age..do kp rocking huny!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks DI. 😊😊
mayur.Anushka thumbnail
waah!! re kya story likhi kanky...!!!😊 mere aankkon mein toh aansoun.....aa gaye n band hone ka naam hi nahi le rahe hai..πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌmain toh imagine bhi nahin kar sakti thi ki tu inni acchi writer....hai....mere liye bhi ek story likh de yaara!!!
Part - 4

Hey guys! Here's the next part . . .

Later that night, Nupur was watching a movie, she was feeling very tired and was waiting for Mayank. He was late, yet another time. πŸ˜†

1 hour passed away but there was simply on sign of her husband. After sometime, the door bell rang and rushed towards the door -

"Mayank Sharma, what is the need of coming back home?" 😑

"Nupur Sharma, there are many reasons, should I tell?" πŸ˜‰

"Go on, but come inside first." while taking his briefcase from him.

Mayank seated himself on the sofa -

"There are three angles in my life, my mom, my daughter and my darling wife. Maa toh meri behen Dia k saath rehti hai isliye bass apni biwi aur beti k liye ghar aata hun." πŸ˜†

"Oh shut up! Ghar aane ki zarurat kya hai jab itna late late karna hai." 😑

Mayank went up to her and gave her a quk peck on the cheek 😳 -

"Sorry, age se nahi hoga."

"Humeshe yahin kehte ho."

"Ab nahi kahunga, pakka."

"Ha ha ha! Whatever."

Mayank got freshen up and came out in the lobby where he saw his angelic wife setting up the dining table. In her very own chilidh way. 😳 He went up to her gave her a a lingering kiss on the neck 😳 -

"Nupur, you're very cute."

"Temme somthing I dunno." she said, her eyes were now lowered and she was trying hard not to blush. 😳

Mayank and Nupur had their dinner and during that they fought, and fought and fought! Just the way they used to in college. πŸ˜†

Later that night, Mayank was watching news, peaceully lying on the bed, ust then Nupur came with her daughter's journal and a cup of ice cream in her hand -

"Ye dekho, this is Mayuri's journal."

"Sharam karo Nupur, apna beti k journal pad rahi ho! Tumhe itni bhi manners nahi ki kisi ki PERSONAL diary na padho." he said. πŸ˜†

"Oh ho, she's out daughter! OUR! Remember!"

"Okay fine, bolo . . ."

"Padho."

Mayank read it -

"Her grooming has been done in an excellent manner Nupur, all thanks to u. In such an era, with a working mother and such people around her, my daughter would have got spoiled long back but u didn't let that happen. I love u,"

"Mayank, it's my responsibilty to lead her the right way. But the main reasno behind my doing this was that I didn't want my daughter to live a similar teenage to what I lived and lo, I succeeded." and while saying so, she broke down. 😭

Mayank made her keep her head in his lap -

"Nupur, dun cry love. Khush ho jao ki she isn't suffering."

"Yeah, I am happy."

"Go to sleep now."

She closed her eyes but was still awake, she was thinking about her teenage. At last, she went to sleep.

Next morning -

Mayank woke up first and pour some water on Nupur's face . . . πŸ˜†

"Aah! Mayank . . . ye kya tha??" 😑😑

"Paani!! Log lady Bheem kehte hain, tum lady Kumbkaran ki tarah soyi padi thi, main kya karta." πŸ˜†

"Hah!" 😑

"Accha, listen to me . . . tomorrow we are going to Goa. Dia and Ma are coming along with us."

"Wow Mayank! U know I always wanted to go there but never got a chance."

"I know that, that's why we are going there."

Nupur smiled radiantly and hugged Mayank, he reciprocated with equal love. 😳

To Be Cintinued . . .

Precap: MN, Mayuri, Shilpa and Dia out on a trip to Goa, Nupur recalls her days as a teenager when she never wanted to go out with her parents.

Thanks for reading it guys! I hope u like it. Plz hit the like tab! Em eagerly waiting for your comments! 😊

Love,
Jiah (Kanky) 😳

~*mishu*~ thumbnail
awesome!
can't wait for the nxt part
continue soon
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
its really good:)
aaj tho aap chaa hi gaye :)