Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumkum.fan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Kumkum actress set to get married

Juhi Parmar and actor Sachin Shroff of Sindoor fame will be getting married next year. They have been dating for the last couple of months and will soon be finalising the weddingdate.
Sounding very excited at the prospect Juhi said, "Well
love happens when it has to happen. Sachin and I have been friends over five years now but it's only recently that we felt that there was something more than just friendship."
So when is the big day? Said Juhi, "Our parents are very happy and it is for them to decide the date and venue etc. But we are definitely getting married next year.
When contacted, Sachin Shroff said, "Yes, we are all set to get married and everything has been finalised. What only needs to be finalised is the date as we are waiting for the Shradh period to get over. Once it ends, both our families will meet to look for an auspicious date and time."
Speaking about their
relationship, Sachin said, "I have known Juhi for five years. But, we only started dating a couple of months ago. There was no need to propose each other as things just happened. We talked about getting married and things worked out between us."
"This is the right time to settle down. Juhi has been doing well for almost seven years and I too have been doing extremely well since the past few years. We complement each other as I am the silent one and she is the talkative one. I guess that makes the relationship perfect! Where I lack, she completes the relationship," added an elated Sachin.
Who popped the question first? Juhi says, "We both realised it at around the same time. But he has yet to go down on his knees and ask me if I want to marry him!" She adds, "And that's a condition. He is very
romantic and I love that. I love surprises, so he better surprise me, even if it is a day before the marriage!"

norzar
tsaian thumbnail
thanks aot 4 alll the pic and article
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Cute Fan Club Guys....do lemme know if i can b of any help 2 u....!!! :)
tsaian thumbnail
hi starry  first of all thanks alot 4 comming to the fc
and secondly a very big thanks to u 4 opening the sachi tread first

hope to see u ofter here
aimen here
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tsaian

hi starry  first of all thanks alot 4 comming to the fc

and secondly a very big thanks to u 4 opening the sachi tread first

hope to see u ofter here
aimen here

hi...firstly thnxx for a warm welcome...!!
& ya i hd earlier opend a thred bt hd to close it cos of sm resns...bt u doin a gr8 job..keep it up...do lemme know if i cn help u....
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Guys

here are some captures of JuSach from epi 1 of PPAW

JuSach enjoyin the Suhana Safar aur mausam haseen
wondering what is waitin for them..😳

awww kuch khoobsurat lamhein taaza karlein..jab tak shaanti hain ghar meinπŸ˜†

Khel Khel Mein jab tak hain sirf Humdono

JuSach sharing some baaten...😳

awwww Ju ki smile hai rabba sooo cute and Sach look soo innocent

JuSach at the playground..enjoyin and relaxin and checkin if its safe for kids maybe 😳

JuSach gharpravesh (sorry if i spelled it wrong..do tell me if its wrong)

awww chumma chumma dede...cho chweet 😍

mmmm Khaana Tayaar hain...πŸ˜›

awwww is what a Family Kodak Moment..cho cutee

Sach ab nahi bachega lodi to ghaana parega...πŸ˜†

Honeymoon ke kuch pal...😳

Naz
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Grah Pravesh and

25/09/09 - Welcoming The Babies On 'Pati Patni Aur Woh'

Users Rating -
Views - 316
Comments - 0
Play : Low | Medium | High

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
GrahPravesh

The #PPAW couples arrived at their respective homes and they were given Pooja thaals with a nameplate with their names for Gruha Pravesh!! Couldnt have been a better welcome!! Watch Pati Patni Aur Woh starting from 28th Sep, 10:30 PM only on NDTV Imagine
In this photo: Sachin, Juhi, Debina, Gurmeet, Mauni, Gaurav, Shilpa, Apurva, Rakhi, Elesh