The Vampire Diaries - S01E04 - Family Ties [Pg 2]

Posted: 14 years ago
The Vampire Diaries - S01E03 - Friday Night Bites

Caroline wakes up in Damon's bed and senses something off about him

Bonnie is convinced that she felt death when she touched Stephan, and keeps seeing the numbers '8', '14', and '22'

Elena wants Stephan and Bonnie to get along and plans a dinner at her house

Elena, to get back to her 'normal' decides to join cheerleading again, but realizes that she doesn't enjoy it anymore

Stephan makes a mockery of Mr. Turner in history class, but he still gives Stephan a chance to try out for the football team, and accepts him after seeing his performance

Damon and Caroline show up to Elena's house for dinner, and Elena figures out that Katherine was loved by both Stephan and Damon

Damon threatens to steal Elena away from Stephan, so Stephan gives her a necklace to protect her

Stephan is convinced that Damon has some humanity left in him

Elena quits cheerleading

On the night of the game, Jeremy gets beaten up by Tyler, and Stephan gets hurt breaking up the fight, but his wound is gone when Elena checks, leaving her shocked

Damon tries to use the power of persuasion to seduce Elena, but she is unaffected and leaves

Damon confronts Stephan, and when Stephan tries to convince Damon of his humanity, Damon bites Mr. Turner

Vicki tells Jeremy that he meant something to her

Bonnie is shocked to see her predicted numbers at the crime scene [Mr. Turner is bitten outside building 8, next to a car with 14 on its licence plate, on parking space # 22]

Elena, conflicted, asks Bonnie about her ancestry of witches

Stephan is convinced that Damon has no humanity left in him anymore, but Damon is seen caressing Elena's face while she sleeps

Interesting episode

Yuks

Edited by queenyuks - 14 years ago
woooooooooooot amazing episodeee.
i loved the epi! love the little chat at the house and all ian/paul scenes, of course. nina is def. growing.
Stefen sooooooooooooo Hotnessss..

he soooo carin.. blesss him

love the epiiii

cravin 4 moreeeeeeeeeeeeee!!???

^^ STEFAN fan! * hi5* Lol
Edited by love.223 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by love.223

^^ STEFAN fan! * hi5* Lol

Hi 5 😍
^^ yeaahh baaybiie Lol!

Btw,I m using ur stefan avi xD hope ya dont mindd ❤️
okay forgive me for being stupid but Ian and Stefan were both in love with Katherine? and now they're after Elena cuz she looks like Katherine?
Originally posted by preity*zinta

okay forgive me for being stupid but Ian and Stefan were both in love with Katherine? and now they're after Elena cuz she looks like Katherine?

Thats what it seems. So far that's what's been implied

It was also implied that Damon blames Stefan for something (either Katherine loved Stefan, not Damon, or for her death)

Yuks
thanks! I get quite distracted when watching VD so i've been a little out of the loop and I thought I missed something major