Celebrity Fan Clubs

Rules Mansion - Please Read Rules Before Posting

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to CFC! There are certain rules that must be followed in order to participate in the Fan Club Section. These rules have been thought over and discussed by the Dev. Team members responsible for this section as well as help from Saadia ji. A special thanks to her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

• ABSOLUTELY NO chatting will be accepted in any Fan Club. It is against I-F rules and the Fan Club section is no different.
  • Please do not use caps in any of your posts. Many members consider it offensive.
  • Please do not start a Fan Club for a celebrity when there is already one open. If you are not sure if there is one, use the Search button to help you.
  • We all might not have the same opinions regarding celebrities, but thats why there are various fan clubs!  If you do like someone show your support for them by joining the fan club for that celebrity, but if you don't like somebody then please don't go into a fan club and disrespcet that fan club by disrepsecting their celebrity!  Thats just not cool yaar, and uncalled for.
  • Do NOT post countless consecutive posts. We have an Edit button for a reason!
  • Please do not post nonsense messages about how hot, talented or good looking a celebrity is. It's common sense and everyone that joined the club knows that.
  • Avoid quoting extremely large posts, unless it is absolutely necessary.
  • When posting PICTURES, post at least 2-3 in one post, instead of posting one picture per post.
  • Check before posting ARTICLES. Some FC's have multiple members posting articles, which is great, but do not post the article twice.
  • DO NOT bash other actors in your FC. Any form of bashing is not allowed on India forums.

Suggestion:
Instead of chatting, have discussions about the celebrity to keep your Fan Club going.

In order to make I-F faster for all of us, it has been decided that the number of pages shall be reduced to a limit of 150 pages per topic. This does not mean that you need to limit your fan club to 150 pages. Once a fan club has reached 150 pages, simply open another topic with the same name but with a '#2' written in it. In the second topic, provide the link to the first topic. Then, just drop a CFC Dev team member a PM asking to close the earlier topic (please provide the link to the earlier topic as well๐Ÿ˜ณ). If you are still confused, here is an example:

Suppose I opened a Fan Club called "Hehe". This fan club has crossed 150 pages so I need to open a new topic for it. I will name it "Hehe #2". If this also crosses 150 pages, I will open "Hehe #3" and so on.

Modified Rule: Due to spamming of members in Fanclubs to reach the next level of the Fan Club the above rule had to be changed. The modified rule now states that numbers indicating the how many Fan Clubs they have been through are no longer allowed.

Link to the rule: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=722292

***This goes to all fan clubs that have crossed 150 pages. Please do this as soon as possible otherwise I will have to go close all of them without there being a second topic open.***

If these rules are not followed, you will be warned and if the warning is ignored, your fan club will be closed.

Also, individual members will be warned as well. ONLY 1 PM will be sent to a member and if they decide to ignore it and continue going against the rules, there will be an increase in their warning level.

New rule: The Fan Clubs based on members are getting too hard to handle. We are fed up with the amount of spamming/chatting and thus, those fan clubs are being moved to the Chat Club Forum. From now on, no member FC's allowed in CFC.

New rules will be getting added all the time, keep an eye on this thread. Also, if there is something that is not written here and you are not sure if it's okay to post or not, just drop one of the CFC Dev. Team members a PM.๐Ÿ˜Š

*Please Note*
The CFC Dev. Team is going to be in more action and meaner than ever. There has been an increasing amount of fan clubs/members who decide to ignore us. Therefore, us annoyed Dev. team members are going to be watching you guys 24/7.๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you,
CFC Dev. Team

Edited by FairyAngel - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

the_charm thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello members! Hope you are doing fine.

Well we've been noticing increasing competitions among FCs..even after we removed the FC #s. There is too much competition, even between the FCs of same couple off screen and onscreen. Plus, there's no point in having two different FCs. One can discuss all the shows of the celebrity under one FC. So there's no need to have a seperate Rajeev-Amna FC and another Sujal-Kasish FC or have a Jai-Panchi FC then another Neev-Prachi FC. Everything can be discussed under the Rajeev-Amna and Jai-Panchi FC.

So the new rule is:

Only one FC per couple.

Now all those who have seperate FCs..we would request all the onscreen FCs of the same couple to move in to the couple's FC. Please cooperate with us and those who see two or more FCs of one couple, please report it to us. We might miss some FCs as going through 60-70 pages to find a FCs is not easy. So please cooperate with us.

.:CFC Dev Team:.

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey,

This is the list of moderators and viewbies who are currently active and moderating the section. You can contact the following for any complaints, closing topics, etc.

Moderator: the_charm

Channel Moderators: 
Ambrosia

- CFC Development Team โญ๏ธ
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail

Hi Hi,

On behalf of the CFC Dev Team I'm just gunna post some simple reminders that we expect EVERYONE to follow.
This isn't to be mean it's just so the CFC can be a friendlier place for everyone who comes here :)

Okay first off this everyone should know by now
NO CHATTING allowed in the FC's. Like if you're part of the Katrina Kaif FC she's doing a movie with Ranbir, acceptable to talk about .. but then don't get carried off topic and bring in Deepika and the movie she's doing and then her co star .. and so on so on. Stick to the main discussion try to make it relevant.

Number 2
Do not open more than ONE FC per celebrity. We don't need two Aishwarya Rai FC's running at the same time. And just cause you opened the FC the first time doesn't mean you get to open every single one after that give other members of the FC a turn as well. If you see an FC that's reallly inactive and you'd like to start a new one then PM the topic starter first ask them if it's okay for you to open a new topic if they agree then PM someone on the dev team to get the old topic closed. If you feel that the old topic starter is being unreasonable then PM the dev team and we will deal with it.

Number 3
If you don't like a certain celeb DO NOT visit there FC. It's really as simple as that. No need to stalk the members and see what they're doing or report every little thing they do cause honestly some of the reported posts we deal with are ridiculous.

Number 4
Do not consecutive post. There is an EDIT button if you forget to add something to your original post. Also when posting pictures post 4/5 together do not make 4/5 seperate posts for each picture.

Number 5
Please remember that we do not allow numbers in titles unless your FC has reached a milestone (25, 50, 100, etc), so no "Preity Zinta FC 15". This isn't a competition ..

Number 6
If you have a problem with ANYONE that you just can't seem to resolve between yourselves then PM the Dev Team. Do NOT take the matter into your own hands. We will do our best to try and sort it out.

As I said earlier this isn't cause we feel like being mean or  because we're misusing our power .. it's really just to make this section a better place for everyone. If you read through the rules we're really not asking for much.

CFC Dev Team

Edited by mimi0295 - 13 years ago
-dramaholic- thumbnail

Hello Friends.

All Rules/Information has been merged into one thread so members can easily find it.

Important:

• Please do not CHAT in your Fanclubs, if spot doing so, this could risk the opening of your FC. A fanclub is made to discuss the actor/actress or couple, not to chat. For chatting please go to Chat Club Section
  • Secondly, Please DO NOT take matters into your own hands, if you feel that somebody is provoking you or your FC's existance, please PM us. you do not need to try teach a member a lesson, as this may get you in trouble as well.

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

- CFC Development Team

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello CFCians

๐Ÿค—
I hope that you're all enjoying yourselves on the section, and I'd like to give a warm welcome to the DMG gang and all the new members to our forum! We hope that you have an amazing time here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Having that said, there are some 'happenings' that we've been noticing on the forum that aren't too splendid for any of us. I would just like to bring this to everyone's attention.

First things first, I'm sure that all of you are aware of the rules here on the CFC forum as well as on I-F. If not, then please take the time to read through this thread:

Another issue that we've been having with the FC's are constant 'remarks' about shows, fan bases, jodis, and actors that have no relevance to the particular FC. We've been linient about this for some time now, but from this point and onwards, strict action will be taken. If you are found directly or indirectly bringing in an actor or and actress, fan groups/members, or even a show that doesn't have to do with your FC, your WL will be raised.

Also, when reporting... please keep in mind that it is inevitable to prevent spamming 100%. We understand that, so long as it doesn't flood pages of the FC. Keep personal chatting minimum... you have PMs and scraps to carry forth personal discussions.

Another major thing: Please PM us - the CFC DT about CFC regarding issues. Do not PM the DT of other forums because this is not their responsibility. It may take us some time to reply, but I assure you that we will get to it as soon as we can! We're here to help all of you... if you have ANY questions or concerns, I'm here. PM me and I will gladly reply and help you to the best of my ability. The same goes to the rest of our CFC team.

I know this is a bit lenghy, but we hope to have a fun environment on this forum and no war-zones. We're all on mutual grounds here, and we want to keep it that way... but the only way we can do that is if every single one of you put in the effort.

Thank you all so very much,

C F C   T e a m