Celebration: Marriage of Dush n Shak 2 Be Continue

Posted: 14 years ago

Wedding of Shakuntala & Dushant 👏

Hi friends....
U all are invited on Wedding celebration of Shakuntala on 6-Aug-09 only on IF Shakuntala forums.
As you all know that maharaj has accepted Shakuntala as her daughter in law so now there will be marriage of Dushant and Shakuntala again on Shubh moorat (auspicious time) in royal way. All the fans of Shakuntala are invited to attend the celebration !!!
So the celebration will start from 6th August and it will be there for 1 whole week. There will be different games and activities in this section such as related to dresses, food, song, wishes etc...! so keep participarting and inform other fans as well........
If u have any suggestions u can pm or we can talk in chat section...
=======================================================

the first thread has completed its 150 pages and time for a new topic.. U can continue the discussions here!!
congratz munyr on the 2nd part of this thread...........i think this is happened 1st tym in shaku forum tht there is a second thread made for a gr8 topic...............thnx sano for opeing second thread..........was waiting frm long.............bye guyzz..........promise to continue visiting this thread.................

pls provide latest haalchaal of wats going on ?????
hi luvshaku...........nice to see you back.............
so i am giving you a short descirption on where we are goin to continue........
see we were plannin for the dusha honeymoon.....n after voting j&k got highest vote so we r startin from here......
so due to creative idea of ritu(hats off to her)........we were able to start like this:
dushyant has got a power frm his guru n can go into the future by jus reciting some mantar.....so on shaku's demand he agreed to tak her to the future so that she can see hw hastinapur would look like in future....n when they reached it was j&k.........then shaku was mesmerised by seein the beauty n urged dush t spent more time here as after marriage they haven't got some time together.........now they are gettin ready to start the tour(presently in houseboat)
houseboat:

so munyr is goin to give few lines as they r in houseboat.........but if you hav some idea then do share.....

this was a breif description to all who wants to join n make it real fun..........!!!!
Edited by pretty_angel17 - 14 years ago
these are the places in kashmir choosen:
munyr:
shalimar garden
amrnath cave
shopping(at last)

ritu:
gulmarg
vaishnov devi's temple
buddhist place at ladakh
dal lake

mouli:
nishat garden
dal lake(combined me n ritu)
sonamarg

so the sequence is like this:
nishat garden........then........vaishnao devi's temple.........shalimar garden........amarnath cave..........dal lake.........gulmarg.........sonamarg......shopping at last...........then back to home!!!!!!
i think all agree wid it.........perhaps if anyone want to add more or want any variation.....plzzz feel free to do so.............

the places choosen by the person has to wirte abt the scenes(others can also contribute),can post picss,dresses,etc.........

do contribute......to make it more lively!

oh wow mouli........thnx a ton for descriptions........u guyzzz are really creative.......well frankly to say i donno any places in kashmir but i will try n find.........n will surely contribute........
Hi friends,
I hope u all are fine.

@ Jawaher....😊 if u dont know any such place, then u can surf from internet. There are many beautiful places in Kashmir. I am sure you will be able find some places, about which you can write.
If incase, you don't get enough info on places in Kashmir, then do tell ok.

@ Mouli...as per sequence first is your turn..Nishat garden. I am eagerly waiting to read about it. Btw after Nishat garden, its Vaishnodevi temple...ritu is going to write abt it and as she will be back after a week or so...can you put that later....

Originally posted by -Luvshaku-

oh wow mouli........thnx a ton for descriptions........u guyzzz are really creative.......well frankly to say i donno any places in kashmir but i will try n find.........n will surely contribute........

shaku dont say u guyz r creative ..but say we guys are very creative 😆😃

@mouli...one more request to you...in the sequence list, first u have written Shalimar garden and then Amarnath..can u plz write Amarnath first and then shalimar garden?
actually munyr i was waiting for your one and two liners for dusha in houseboat  which you said u will post.........😉.......ok so i am continuing as first spot is
nishat garden(GARDEN OF BLISS)
scenes:
so  dusha refreshed themselves in houseboat n got ready for their sight seeing.........
shaku:
hum to bhut hi utsaahit hain yahan ki khubsoorati ko paas se dekhne ke liye.........
dush:
haan..........hum bhi.........hamare liye ye samay sabse zyaada khushi ka pal hai jab hum tumhaare saath kuch pal khaas, is sundar swarg jaisi jagah mein bitaayenge........
shaku blushed........😳
dresses:
for shaku:-

still in dilemma forchoosing dresses for dush..................so plzz help..........

some wollen clothes as it will be cold outta there....

with water taxi through dal lake they reached nishat garden.........
[dal lake to jaana padega but only dal lake ko visit through shikaara baad mein jab ritu will join tab karenge,scenes tab post karenge]

nishat garden(garden of pleasure)

On the first terrace (street level), the dusha finds a pool collecting water from a water chute that emerges from the garden's enclosure wall

Entering through the wooden gates to the second terrace, dusha finds a pool with five fountains that receives water from the third terrace and delivers it to the first terrace pool. The water chute on the third terrace is on top of a wall projection with five arched wall niches on its front side and one arched niche on either side Moving up to the third terrace via one of the two side staircases, the visitor would find a square pool  containing five fountains.    

shaku:
yeh kitna sundar hai na.......yeh fool to dekhiye(pointin towards the yellow n pink flowers).....bhut hi khoobsurat hain........na?

dush:
haan hai to........(jhookte he shaku ki taraf dheere se kaan mein kelte hai).....par tumse sundar nhi!
shaku:
aap bhi.....
then dush jaake jo phool zameen pe girre hote hain unme se ek ko utha ke.........shaku ke baalon pe lagaate hain........
dush:
ab inki sundarta zyaada badh gai hai.........
dusha holdin hands in hands walked through the beautiful garden........admiring the beauty.........

In several places, stone benches cross the axial water stream , and serve as seating platforms for the visitor's enjoyment.dusha rested on one of the benches
shaku:
humme to sach mein yakeen nhi hota........ki itni saari khushi humme ek saath mil rhi hai.........😊
dush:
ab hum tumhaare saath hai na...........hum tumhe hamesha yuhin khush rakhenge.........aakhir tumhaari hushi mein hi to hamari khushi hai........
dush opened his arms..🤗....n shaku embraced dush.....
song in background:

In Lamhon Ke Daaman Mein
Pakiza Se Riste Hain
Koi Kalma Mohabat Ka
Dohrate Farishte Hain

Khamosh Si Hai Zameeen Hairaan Sa Falak Hai
Ek Noor Hi Noor Sa Abb Aasmaan Talak Hai
(Nagmein Hi Nagmein Hai Jagti Soti Fizaon Mein
Husn Hai Sari Adaon Mein
Ishq Hai Jaise Hawaon Mein

after spending some more sites.........

they returned back to head towards their next spot.....
since they hav left the houseboat early in mornin so its still mornin n time for breakfast......
so..............after havin breakfast they will move to amarnath cave(since ritu will not be able to come n as said by munyr they will visit vaishnow devi's temple afterwards)

lovely description mouli........