Celebration: Marriage of Dush n Shak 2 Be Continue - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Mouli,
I really enjoyed reading the description and the pictures you have posted were excellent 😃😃 I was really amazed to see the beautiful sights of nishat garden. The dresses are awesome too You are really too good in posting beautiful pictures. I especially like the dialogue of dush in flower scene that ab inki sundarta aur bhi badh gayi hai. Waise it was good ki dush remember ki flowers todney nahi hain lol.

Originally posted by munyr123

Hi Mouli,
I really enjoyed reading the description and the pictures you have posted were excellent 😃😃 I was really amazed to see the beautiful sights of nishat garden. The dresses are awesome too You are really too good in posting beautiful pictures. I especially like the dialogue of dush in flower scene that ab inki sundarta aur bhi badh gayi hai. Waise it was good ki dush remember ki flowers todney nahi hain lol.

glad u liked it...........😊.........now so r u goin to post ur scenes today?
ok so I will try to post abt holy cave of amarnath and shalimar garden tomorrow.
okies..........munyr...............but do u hav any idea for dush's clothes...........i am little bit confused...........wht he will wear...........i think pant shirt toh nhi..........so kurta or wht?
Originally posted by -Luvshaku-

lovely description mouli........

thnkss luvshaku..........so can u plzz help in choosing dush's clothing?
Traditional dress will be fine par kahin kahin par pant shirt ya t-shirt aur jacket bhi chale ga. I am imagining gautam in that look. What u say?
Same goes for shakuntala as well..they are in modern times so i think it would be alright if they try even western dresses..
Originally posted by munyr123

Same goes for shakuntala as well..they are in modern times so i think it would be alright if they try even western dresses..

jus imagine..........maharaj n maharani iin jeans.........woooooooow😛
ok mouli i have to go now. bye take care good night.
Originally posted by pretty_angel17

jus imagine..........maharaj n maharani iin jeans.........woooooooow😛

sounds interesting 😆😆😆