Shakuntala - An Eternal Love Story

Celebration: Marriage of Dush n Shak 2 Be Continue - Page 3

pretty_angel17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yup...........byeee.............u too tak care.......do com tomorrow hope ritu will see the update till tomorrow..........gudnite......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
See dush and shak are not in maharaj maharani get up. They have got the dresses which ppl generally wear nowadays. So its upto you...whatever u feel will look nice.
I also hope ritu to come n read ur update and I am also sure that ritu will be amazed to see these beautiful pics u have posted as well as by reading ur part.
I will be coming tomorrow. Bye
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: munyr123

See dush and shak are not in maharaj maharani get up. They have got the dresses which ppl generally wear nowadays. So its upto you...whatever u feel will look nice.
I also hope ritu to come n read ur update and I am also sure that ritu will be amazed to see these beautiful pics u have posted as well as by reading ur part.
I will be coming tomorrow. Bye

True Munir...I really loved the pix Mouli posted and ofcourse with her dialogues of DuSha....
Nice to see that u both have taken forward the story so nicely...hope we'll have some more tonight...
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Mouli ...have something to say abt the dresses of DuSha...I'm writing this as I'm seeing that u've requested for suggestions regarding the same....why not some beautiful sherwanis n lehenga or sarees for DuSha coz these attires are available in every state in India and morever it is easier to choose...we can have some of them having Kashmiri embrodiery work n stich....what say?U n Munir can decide regarding this...not seen gautam in western wear in any pix...dont know how he looks in that...Seems munir has already imagined abt it...so he can better explain...I know a handsome hunk like Gautam will look cool in any attire but as we are accustomed to see him in traditional wear so feeling a bit different... Edited by Rituparnaa - 14 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Posting a pix of Silk Kashmiri Stitch Saree

-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi guyzz.......how r u all doing ??

well i searched inet abt J&K and most gr8 places are chosen by u ppl.......so near kashmir by car distance is ladakh so i thought after 3 places and scenes of 3 places are over can i continue abt ladakh.....plzzz.........ladakh is an awesome place........heard abt it lot so i will contribute scenes..........pls answer n grant permission....
-Candy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@mouli..........dress suggestions.........since it is HM.......n most ppl on HM wear western dress so let dusha wear too..........waise bhi dusha is doing modern HM.........so its ok.......hope u like.....

picss.........4 shaku......

or she can wear saree (modern style)

dush some1 pls suggest.........

munyr123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Luvshaku-

hi guyzz.......how r u all doing ??

well i searched inet abt J&K and most gr8 places are chosen by u ppl.......so near kashmir by car distance is ladakh so i thought after 3 places and scenes of 3 places are over can i continue abt ladakh.....plzzz.........ladakh is an awesome place........heard abt it lot so i will contribute scenes..........pls answer n grant permission....

Hi Jawaher,
Ritu has already chosen Buddhist spots in Ladakh. But if you also want to write about Ladakh then ritu and you both can write about it.
munyr123 thumbnail
Ok friend so I will be writing about dush n shak's visit to the holy cave of Amarnath.
I want to tell few interesting things abt it, if incase you don't know about it.
Amarnath cave is situated at the height of abt 13000 feet above sea level. At this cave every year naturally shiv ling forms from the ice block.
Also in this cave, there is pair of piegon which never dies. It is said that once shivji was telling the secret of immortality to Parvati in this cave. There was an egg lying there. The pigeons who were born out of this egg had become immortal and are still alive.
munyr123 thumbnail
The journey to the Amarnath is very difficult. It is not possible for every one to go there.

Dushyant came wearing traditional Kashmiri dress. Shak too came wearing traditional Kashmiri dress. Both were looking awesome.

Shak: dush hum ne suna hai kashmir mai amarnath ki gufa hai. Humara bohot man karta hai ki hum amarnath yatra par jayen par rasta bohot kathan hain.

dushyant smiles in loving manner and puts his hand lovingly on her shoulders and looks into her eyes and says agar tumhara dil chahta hai to hum wahah zaroor jayenge. Hum kal hi wahan ke liye chalte hain.

Some one calls dush and he go there. Meanwhile shakuntala was looking the beauty of nature in the garden. There were very beautiful flowers everywhere. Her heart was dancing with joy because she likes nature and her love dush is with him. She is considering her self as most lucky girl of the world.

Few terrorists were there. When army came terrorists started firing but army ppl caught them all except one. Their leader suddenly saw Shak alone...seeing her alone in garden he put his gun on Shak. Dush saw shak there in danger... Will dush be able to save Shak??

obviously if he will not then who else will 😆😉..dush knew gun is modern weapon. Anyways dush took out his arrow and made the target from distance. He shot the arrow on hand and the gun fell down from his hand. Terrorist was abt to run but dush ran and caught him finally. Terrorist tried to fight with dush but he did not know ki wo hastinapur ke maharaj ko challenge kar raha hai. Dush was the winner. All who were gathered there were amazed to see the bravery of dush. Shakuntala came running and gave dush a tight hug. One guy said him ki tum shakal se toh hero lagte ho hi par tumne toh sabit kar diya ki tum hero ho.

Edited by munyr123 - 14 years ago