Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Dushyant and Shakuntala are riding on horse. Finally they reached at Maha Ganesh  top which is the highest point in yatra. Its abt 14000 feet above level. Some people were having breathing problem at there but thanks to God dush and shak are fine though dono ke sir mai bohot dard ho raha tha.

Is ke baad wo poshpatri pohnche…wahan bhi food stalls thay. Wahan khane ke baad journey fir se start hui toh shaam ko dush shak aur baaki yatri panchatrani phonche. Wahan tez barish honey lagi aur Shakuntala ki tabiyat kharab hogayi. Dush ye dekh kar pareshan ho gaya

Dushyant bohot nirash hojata hai. Wo jaldi se shak ko le kar camp mai le kar jaata hai.

10-15 minutes baad shakuntala get normal…

Now dush ka tension dur hota hai. Wo smile karta hai aur shak ko fruit apne hathon se khilata hai. Shak khush hoti hai aur wo bhi apne hathon se dush ko fruits khilati hai.

Bohot than dhoti hai. Tent mai wo blanket lete hain aur aaraam karte hain…

Raat bhar Shakuntala ko neend nahi aati hai. Wo bohot khush hoti hai ki dush uska bohot khayal rakhta hai aur wo sochti hai ki kal subha finally hum amaranth gufa mai pohonch jayenge.

Edited by munyr123 - 14 years ago
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Munir...I think tumne Mouli ki baat ko seriously le liya aur jaldi jaldi khatam karne lagey...yeh toh bilkul Shakuntala ki kahani ki tarah hi lag rahi hai...jaise sagars ne last episodes ke liye kiya tha...thanks to IF they made us feel the same ....
munyr123 thumbnail

Subha 5 baje dush aur shak ne nashta kiya aur fir 6 bajey journey shuru ki….

Now they have to walk for 3 km (no horse riding allowed ) and after that they have to climb approx 300 steps to reach the gufa.

They were extremely tired but finally when they reached they were happy…

munyr123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Oh Munir...I think tumne Mouli ki baat ko seriously le liya aur jaldi jaldi khatam karne lagey...yeh toh bilkul Shakuntala ki kahani ki tarah hi lag rahi hai...jaise sagars ne last episodes ke liye kiya tha...thanks to IF they made us feel the same ....

Nahi yar aisi baat nahi hai. See I have tried to cover all imp spots during their journey...I hope u r enjoying uptil now whatever I have mentioned.
munyr123 thumbnail
Ok now I am posting few pics of holy cave of Amarnath

Ok here is pic of Sheeshnag lake

Rituparnaa thumbnail
That is fabulous....the seshnag lake is so wonderful...and not to mention I've enjoyed bit by bit of ur script...u've taken the total trip so neatly briefing each n every step of the journey so nicely...and that too with the conversation of DuSha..its great Munir....
Rituparnaa thumbnail
I think Mouli has not come tonight...at least till now..
munyr123 thumbnail
Dush Shak got darshan of jyotirling.
Dush n Shak did prayers...
Shak says: aap ki param kripa se hum yahan tak aye aap se yahin pratna hai ki mai aur dush hamesha saath rahe
Dush prays: Meri pratna hai ki mai aur shakuntala ab kabhi bhi alag na ho.
Shak: Meri pratna hai ki humare rajye mai hamesha sukh shaanti ho
Dush: Meri pratna hai ki mai maharaj hone ki apnay kartaviye acchi tarha nibha saku..
Shak dush also did pray for their family members..

Right beside Shivling there was waterfall. It is called as Amarganga. Shivling ka pani jo melt hota hai ye wo paani hai. They took a can of that water as prasad.
They also saw two famous pigeons who are believed to have no death.

ok friends thats the end of dush shak visit to Amarnath.
Rituparnaa thumbnail

It is a great journey of DuSha written very brightly n beautifully describing all the imp spots ....I thank you munir on behalf of all Shakuntala fans....hope agar yeh forum kuchh din aur jinda raha hota toh humen kuchh aur aise visit dekhne ko miltey...superb tour of Amarnath by DuSha.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, Just relax you dont ave to finish all the things so fast whene ever it will be dne i will tell the Gms but thats doesnt mean that yor guys are doing things all of so sudden...just chill and you can continue as how u like!!