Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks Aish for the update
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaarrgghh!!! CM will now sacrifice her husband (not for the office villi but for another greater cause) and ask for a divorce, so no bigamy.
Bonheur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear all

For purely selfish reasons (since I still can't follow the names in this serial), I have started a new thread for a who's who of this serial. I hope this thread can be moved to the announcements section and kept free of comments. But it would be greatly appreciated if the Dev Team or updaters could make the necessary amendments (since I may not have got all the names right and I certainly don't know the names of most of the actors who play the various parts) and update it when necessary. They could also add nicknames when these have been agreed upon.

have a good weekend
Bonheur
bjda thumbnail
thanks for al the updates...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates da Meenu, Aishi and Roja akka.

Thanks aishu for filling in for me, owe u one😳

hmm...so Mani will marry that girl while Amudha will pin for him or what?πŸ˜•
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja akka,

Thanks for the updates!!
Maniarasu is a good pair for both Maha.. But still suits more for Amudha... I din't like Maniarasu when he showed expressions as fallen for the girl!!
Rajkamal - Vada's brother is there.. And he looks elder than Mani!! Y to talk about Mani's marriage when he is there!! Of course he is just cousin, but still they are all united together like a single family na...
Mani looks too young to marry...
Let him stabilize himself and know about this society.. 
I din't like this!!
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

Meena...Rajkamal may be waiting for Amudha to get married before him. Why not villi goms paired with rajkamal & relieve vada from her clutches πŸ˜‰
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rajkamal, is not at all madhufied as a poruttu in the serial.. They just sent him to Delhi... ha ha ha... To avoid the question that has already come into discussion.. ha ha ha...

Srima, Goms to Raj.. Never... Her mission if spoiled, no work for CM na...