•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Well I thought about doing an analysis of everyone at Singhania House:
Daddaji: Is very rule and tradition abiding, in which he may unintentionally hurt some people and some people may unintentionally hurt him. But we know hes generally a very nice man, with good knowledge and stands by the right thing๐Ÿ‘

Bhabhi Maa: She is also strict on rules, may get little upset when they are broken(as seen with the slippers in the kitchen scene) and sometimes may be seen as wrong that way, sensitive about her daughter, granted, but is another very nice character who is generally loving and genuinely good from heart.๐Ÿ‘

Rajshekhar Singhania: Is one of the few people we can say in Singhania house is right in most ways. Loving, kind and caring, he knows what is good and what is bad. Only concern, he seems to be a little "joru ka ghulam" and hasn't stopped his wife from pampering their son, with the outcome a little bad.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gayatri Mata: Has an enormous attachment to her son, one she is not easily able to let go of. We can see she is extremely possessive of him and many of us need her to also grow up! She is nice yet once she is able to understand that her son is married now and she needs to give his wife his full responsibility and she needs to stop pampering him and let him grow up, she will be seen in a better light.๐Ÿ‘ but.........๐Ÿ˜ก at times!

Nandini Singhania: Shes a genuinely good soul and has accepted her fate yet is extremely sensitive and gets easily upset. Akshara will help her in that.๐Ÿ˜Š

Rashmi Singhania: we can say that shes basically faultless at the moment! A complete angel!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›

Gulabo and Maharaj ji: They are servants but basically I dont see anything nice about them. Gulabo is snoopy and exaggerates and maharaj ji is sorta rude!

Naitik Singhania: Still a kid, hasn't grown up, is a pampered prince but no matter as Akshara will soon cure him of his affliction, and he will soon grow into a better person, as we can see that he's a caring and nice guy generally and seems to truly adore his wife๐Ÿ˜ณ.โญ๏ธ

Akshara Singhania: The newest member of Singhania house, she seems to be the one who will slowly bring the house into total heaven! We do have a few complaints with her though. Very shy, wont let her husband romance her and cries on little things. One minute happy one minute sad.

I think we can anticipate good times for Naksh ahead.๐Ÿ˜ณ

I guess what im trying to say is that the Singhania s are good ppl! Everyone has faults!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 14 years ago
I think Singhania's are a dysfuncional family.  Akshara's parents forgot to see whether the two families were compatible.
The Singhania's are so... egocentric, short tempered and ill mannered.  They have no respect for others, no space for compromise, and dont know how to welcome a new member of the family. On Friday in the kitchen the way Bhabhi Ma and the cook humiliated Akshara was extremely objectionable.  They overlooked her sincere intentions and enthusiasm and insulted her infront of everyone - simply because she wore her slippers in the kitchen in the 21st century.  Absolutely un-believable!  Again during dinner, the way Daddaji was tasting the food, with everyone's eye on him for his approval looked so crude ... And finally Naitik leaving the dinner table abruptly in the presence of elders, simply because he didnt know about the job refusal was absolutely unpardonable and showed lack of manners.  (I hope the teenage viewers dont think that such behavior is OK).   Surprisingly, the modern sister-in-laws are not much of a help too. The only sensible person looks to be Naitik's father, but he is so afraid to voice his opinion, and has no say on his son (strange!!!)
During Akshara's stay at sushral, I guess 85% of the time she has faced this rude behavior and her stay has been like ' W' graph.  I wonder, how is she going to continue her life like this ?  Should she follow her Daadi's sophisticated/ polished advice, or take her Nani's 'Might is Right' approach?  After all this is the year 2009.
nice analysis..........
i think u missed maharaj ji n gulabo ...vaise bhi servants ko jayda hi importance milte hai unke yaha.
the best one naitik akshara singhnia..i have a big smile on my face when i hear this.
I think they r good ppl.....gayatri is just bugging us a ltle atm but she'll come round and naitik will too!
I loved your analysis of Naitik, too cute..............."pampered prince" ๐Ÿ˜
our gorgeous naitik...pampered prince but hot and handsome and good at heart!

SRKLuvr ...sorry dont know your name but you are Ritu are big fans of Naitik....who praise him in all ways..........I too agree with you........but I am big Fan of Naksh and Praise both in all ways.......either fight or love...but together NAKSH rocks!

Just waiting for the peaceful day when in really they will be close..........we make stories.....think like creatives.........and bring them close in our imaginations...only thing is we are waiting for our creatives to bring them close in YRKKH........in our small screen................
It is my most ardent wish to see our beloved Naksh together as one!
Don't worry,they will come close together with time.๐Ÿ˜ƒAtleast that's what I think๐Ÿ˜.
Hey very nice analysis of Singhania clan. . . very optimistic.

Actually you are right they are not bad, but this CV are creating the situations which are ๐Ÿคข.

I specially like your last 2 line. . . ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘