some scorpian traits are...
Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate

A Scorpio man is intense, passionate and private. Everything he does is compelling--the way he dresses, his eyes, the way he walks. Often he has some wonderful talent that he pursues passionately, but he may not get any money for it. He may put his energy into music, art, writing, acting, or astrology, or he may put all his energy into his family. He enjoys sports, especially the more violent ones such as football or hunting.

In romance, no other sign brings such raw power or intensity to a relationship.

In religion, the Scorpio tends to form bonds with organized religions, enjoying ritual and the sense of belonging there. They may also lean to unorthodox belief systems, with a passion and sincerity that is never dishonest. Because Scorpios are ruled by Pluto--the god of the underworld--they can sometimes have a connection with the ethereal, other world of spirit, which is often metaphysical. They have an ability to transform energy, or change impure selfish desires into the gold of purity. They are fascinated by the big issues of death and life, and are attracted to a religion that leaves room for exploring these.

Scorpios tend to have a few, very intense relationships, rather than a coterie of acquaintances. It may be that the Scorpio's stinger alienates some possible friends; it may be that fewer individuals are capable of flying so close to the sun, or so close to the deeper issues, as the Scorpio does. It may also be that few are capable of rising from its own ashes, of changing--for the good or bad--as a Scorpio can.
Edited by -skylark- - 14 years ago
-skylark- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Arjun, wishing you success,health,wealth,glory,name,fame and above all happiness!! May God bless you with all that you aspire for and may you scale new heights as actor each passing year.....

God bless!! and keep smiling....thats your master weapon!!:-))

best wishes
Paddy

Hi Arjun
Wish u a happy b'day!May god bless u and I pray that u gain lots of success in life.
Keep smiling,
Zikra

Hey Cutieeeeeee Arjun! <3

Happy b'day!

I hope u enjoy and may all ur wishes come true!

Your great as Mayank!..n ArTi are just great.no need to mention..

Love
Aishwarya

India

Happpppppppppppppppppy Birthday Arjun,have a blast!!!I wish all the success n happiness in this world in both u r personal n professional career.I hope u buy a new house this year n have enough break from u r shooting to visit goa frequently πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ n also hope u dont need to shoot on u r budday!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ May god bless with u a happy,healthy n prosperoussssssssss life n take care.We love u !!!

Saru

Wishing you a very, very, verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Arjun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Many many happy returns of the day!!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Ever since I've seen you in MJHT, I've been your fan.  And now more than a year later, I can say I'm your very proud fan.  The reason is that you make us, your fans, proud with everything you do.

We've seen you in SBS videos where you've been just a sweetheart, very nice, very kind, a caring friend, and lovely co-star!!!  Every time we watch you we are proud to be your fan.

But more than anything, you make us proud by your brilliant talent! Every single scene you do is just superb!  Anyone can say that one of the scenes was ordinary but no one can say that about you.  You're just superb.  Your expressions are brilliant such that they make us, the viewers, believe in Mayank and feel his pain and his love.

Be it funny, serious, romantic, emotional or any other genre, you do full justice to the scenes!  The ability to make the audience feel for the character just as if he actually exists is incredible, Arjun, and you are one of the very few actors who actually are blessed with it.

You have given me endless reasons to smile, laugh, cry and feel all sorts of emotions through MJHT.  On your birthday, I hope and pray that you get double happiness and reasons to always, always smile.  Don't know if someone has told you, but your smile is really the best!! Always keep smiling!

May God bless you with all the happiness, success, love and anything you desire because you so, so, so deserve it!!!

All the very best in life! And have a blast on your special day!!! I hope you get a day off and get to enjoy it to the fullest!!

Love,

Mahi

Dearest Arjun!
Here's wishing you a very happy birthday. May you have many more. May all your wishes and dreams come true and you remain happy forever. Have a fantastic and rocking day. Hope you achieve new heights of success and continue to be everyone's favourite. You are an amazing actor and a wonderful human being and all your roles from alekh till mayank have been loved by everybody. You are so cute and sweet. Keep on doing the marvellous work and keep smiling always. Love you loads.
Rida

hey Arjun.. Happy Bday.. Hope You hav a gr8 day..
may god fulfil all ur wishes n may all ur dreams cum tru.. n may god giv u all success in life..
you are an awesom actor.. i just love u as mayank.. m ur fan from Africa u got many fanz here..
keep rocking as maynk.. we wil keep loving you.. all da best fro future.. ur da best actor on television..πŸ˜ƒ
lots of love
Azra

Let the god decorate each golden ray of the sun reaching u with wishes of success, happiness and prosperity 4 u, wish you a super duper happy birthday
suru

heyy arjunnn...
happy birthdayy...hope you have a awesome day and ur like my fav actor everr...
whenever i see you smile onscreen/offscreen my heart just meltss..reallyy and few actors show as much emoticon in their characters, as you do πŸ˜ƒ

and the only reason i started watching mjht in the first placee...the way u potray mayank..i dont think no one else could do the role as well as you...your chemisty with rati is just amazinggg..and love you both together!!

hope you get everything you deserve and keep pleasing us with ur amazing acting,adorable smile and fab personality..

glad im ur fann..and love you foreverrr
love kaju xx
from UK

-skylark- thumbnail

Guys, all those  who want their bday  msgs to be inculed on this page, jus pm me!

Arjun has started writing a bolg too! pl hav a look
http://blog.arjun-bijlani.com/
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
itna saara space reserve kar liya rani tumne!! πŸ˜‰

Congrats on new FC!!!
-skylark- thumbnail
hi paddy hw r u..come online babz
luvmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
online babz!! he he he....how r u?finally!!