Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: prithvi_sanyo

And sumbody pls send daadis pravachans away on an eternal tour....

Akshara forever imitating them in her daadi-amma tone has got so monotonous .This girl cant survive if daadi isnt around.

What century do they live in ??

I half suspect that in yesterdays episode Naitik had meant the daadi vidvaan thing in a sarcastic way hoping to send a signal ,"Akshara aunty one u luk lyk a daadi n two u evn speak lyk one.For heavens sake spare me"

🤣 yeah true ! ur hilarious ! honeymoon went on a vacation 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: FAMS

This topic is going way beyong, Lathika I know your are naot happy with the way this serial is moning, same is the case wiht all of us, but lets hope something better comes up in future.

Now I am being optimistic like Tafseer, Nida and Pinky. . 😉

i dun know abt u all but i'm liking it (minus the maheshwari storyline, specially shaurya and varsha)

why isn't Varsha satisfied? what exactly does she expect Shaurya to do for her????? 😕 dono friends ka top floor is filled with hritik roshan & salman khan movies ka kachra...they need to do some recylcing there...for varsha, everything is in front of her but she doesn't value it and wants MORE ! Akshara doesn't have it but she's in her own la la land, travelling back and forth to reality....frm Rituraj to Naitik to Gayitri to Nandini, i think the only problem with her is that she's misinterpreted..whether she's quiet or she's speaking, it's always taken in a wrong way so she must work on this aspect....try to explain her intention rather than leaving all her loved ones to guess

the next pravachan from dadi should come for akshara...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prithvi_sanyo

Dadi n her pravachans...

aap hi honeymoon par chale jaao ...😆

dadi should go on a honeymoon with gopi ! infact everybody needs a honeymoon...omi sunaina, bhola dhaniya, shaurya varsha (always dissatisfied), gayitri rajshekhar....naitik and akshara must stay at home only bec. unka honeymoon apne aap ho jayega when their families are on a vacation
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FAMS

This topic is going way beyong, Lathika I know your are naot happy with the way this serial is moning, same is the case wiht all of us, but lets hope something better comes up in future.

Now I am being optimistic like Tafseer, Nida and Pinky. . 😉

being optimistic is what the show has tought me......for me trademark of last two weeks has been naitik's fluctuating behaviour akshara.sometimes he is angry other time someone comes n yells at him like mohit did n he will say sorry.
nandini's track is 10000000 times better than  maheshwari's track.
well i will watch this show till the end i m so velle but seriously naitik expressions were superb when gulabo said akshara bhabi n naitik was so damm shocked.i will go check on FB weather lata di has posted pics or not for yesterdays episode.
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
Richie.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

dadi should go on a honeymoon with gopi ! infact everybody needs a honeymoon...omi sunaina, bhola dhaniya, shaurya varsha (always dissatisfied), gayitri rajshekhar....naitik and akshara must stay at home only bec. unka honeymoon apne aap ho jayega when their families are on a vacation

no they will again create some problems when they are all alone.
just like tafseer says they are not active .
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i dun know abt u all but i'm liking it (minus the maheshwari storyline, specially shaurya and varsha)

why isn't Varsha satisfied? what exactly does she expect Shaurya to do for her????? 😕 dono friends ka top floor is filled with hritik roshan & salman khan movies ka kachra...they need to do some recylcing there...for varsha, everything is in front of her but she doesn't value it and wants MORE ! Akshara doesn't have it but she's in her own la la land, travelling back and forth to reality....frm Rituraj to Naitik to Gayitri to Nandini, i think the only problem with her is that she's misinterpreted..whether she's quiet or she's speaking, it's always taken in a wrong way so she must work on this aspect....try to explain her intention rather than leaving all her loved ones to guess

the next pravachan from dadi should come for akshara.

🤣   so you are liking all those dramas??
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky35

being optimistic is what the show has tought me......for me trademark of last two weeks has been naitik's fluctuating behaviour akshara.sometimes he is angry other time someone comes n yells at him like mohit did n he will say sorry.

nandini's track is 10000000 times better than maheshwari's track.

well i will watch this show till the end i m so velle but seriously naitik expressions were superb when gulabo said akshara bhabi n naitik was so damm shocked.i will go check on FB weather lata di has posted pics or not for yesterdays episode.

naitik had just 2 scenes yest...n he was okay in them...but yest. queen was akshara 😆 khush hone ko kaha tha maine , par itna nahi 🤣

BTW why was Varsha dressing up Rajshri? can't she get ready on her own?
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pinky35

nandini's track is 10000000 times better than  maheshwari's track.

posted....
Richie.. thumbnail

naitik had just 2 scenes yest...n he was okay in them...but yest. queen was akshara 😆 khush hone ko kaha tha maine , par itna nahi 🤣

BTW why was Varsha dressing up Rajshri? can't she get ready on her own?

naitik's one scene is enough i dont need more than that.
she said mujhe naitik se darr lagta tha is he bhoot or what he looks much better than u akshara the way u look in those sarees tied in a very special way.
if she would have got ready on her own than rajshri sharmati kaise n jiske samne?? 
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Ritu, i was thinking ke Akshara didn't have any idea tht her talk will hurt nandini to this extent but she must be having 1% idea tht nandini is elder to naitik and she's still unmarried toh there must be some reason behind it..and nandini is not in this position willingly but bec. she's handicap...

Also, i think Naitik is a bit more possessive for Nandini & his mom than anyone else in the family....everybody loves nandini & is tactful with her except her own mom & dad....after this incident, akshara will surely take care in future...but she must stop acting like a dadi and giving pravachans...she got a pravachan tdy and she passed it on to naitik and nandini.....thoda sa consequences ke baare mein bhi sochna chahiye........if dadi said something tht is not the universal truth....see the person time and circumstance also before talking or implementing ! ab when she told Naitik that dadi said tht taareef karne se log impress ho jaate hain...so did she say all tht to naitik to impress him or did she really mean it? mujhe nahi samajh aata ! 😕

abhi it's just 1 week of her marriage and she's telling naitik to pay attention to his mom and family...when did he give attention to akshara anyways? what about THEIR life? 😭

Charu this girl is getting beyond me yaar...soonch soonch kar dimag kharab nahi karna...the thing I liked about yesterday was atleast she is thinking about her relationship with Naitik and is openly able to tell her happiness...thats a big thing. Also Naitik heard what she had to say...baki sab jo ye creatives dikhana cahen vo dekhenge 😡