Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Another generally dissapointing Monday.... - Page 4

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I know everybody is against Gulabo...even i'am ...but then that's how most of them behave...i have heard and myself experienced so many stories made up by the helpers around the house.....The point is that the family members shouldn't encourage it and nor should they beleive it.....which apparantly the Singhania's of YRKKH doesn't believe in....now nobody would believe the ghar ki bahu but will beleive the helper....and i'am sure till Nandini herself clarifies all this nothing would be right...

And one more thing itching me is why did Akshara say all this to her.....agreed she is happy and wanted to sit with Nandini and talk....but then sometimes she behaves as a Daadi amma for not telling lies and caring for Mata G ...etc..then how come she didn't  had  any idea that these kind of talks can hurt Nandini...

No consistency is being shown in any character...nobody is learning from their mistakes...Naitik his usual self again angry with her ......
Can't they show something good......really disappointed ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I think its partly our fault also...saar kuch pehle hi discuss kar late hain what we want to see and by the time the creatives catch up its really slow and boring...and tomorrow will be the manaofying process of Nandini and Akshara's apology...I dont think there is any romance to look forward to tomorrow...maybe by wednesday Naitik will come back on her side...hopefully...

you all mentioned about OMISUNI and they started their idiotic boring track

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sks7

I know everybody is against Gulabo...even i'am ...but then that's how most of them behave...i have heard and myself experienced so many stories made up by the helpers around the house.....The point is that the family members shouldn't encourage it and nor should they beleive it.....which apparantly the Singhania's of YRKKH doesn't believe in....now nobody would believe the ghar ki bahu but will beleive the helper....and i'am sure till Nandini herself clarifies all this nothing would be right...

And one more thing itching me is why did Akshara say all this to her.....agreed she is happy and wanted to sit with Nandini and talk....but then sometimes she behaves as a Daadi amma for not telling lies and caring for Mata G ...etc..then how come she didn't  had  any idea that these kind of talks can hurt Nandini...

No consistency is being shown in any character...nobody is learning from their mistakes...Naitik his usual self again angry with her ......

gulab's characterization was good.. typical servant thinking .. and she acted and delivered the dialogues also well, in that scene  naitik's acting was ...

Looking at akshara's age and innocent character cannot blame her for the talk.. since she was simply talking about herself there.. and was telling her that marriage is not a bad thing.. .
Edited by lathika4u - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sks7

you are right about the consistency part...everything is inconsistent except the creatives...they been consistently inconsistent...I have said this all the time and they have proved this yet again...looks like again instead of asking her about the whole story, Naitik walks away...just like the other problems...

from Gulabo's POV, she is right in her concern for Nandini even though no reason for her to add sugar and spice and tell the family...so partly it was Gayatri's fault for not telling Akshara to keep the jyotish thing a secret...seems like they told Gulabo to keep that a secret so why not Akshara...and ofcourse Akshara....cant she talk about the weather or cricket or something...why bring up shadi....she should have been a bit more aware of this sensitivity!!

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you are right about the consistency part...everything is inconsistent except the creatives...they been consistently inconsistent...I have said this all the time and they have proved this yet again...looks like again instead of asking her about the whole story, Naitik walks away...just like the other problems...

Ritu, that is SO true! 🤣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

ohhhh it must've been a very boring monday indeed...! 2 hours and only 3 pages??!! here i was thinking i would be reading 20 some pages LOL

sweety today's episode doesnt need a second of our time....unfortunatly I'm at this silly conference and thats y logging in my breaks...but truly ntg to talk about!!
sks7 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

gulab's characterization was good.. typical servant thinking .. and she acted and delivered the dialogues also well, in that scene  naitik's acting was ...

Looking at akshara's age and innocent character cannot blame her for the talk.. since she was simply talking about herself there.. and was telling her that marriage is not a bad thing.. .

I agree lata she didn't want to hurt Nandini....but she did...and when has she acted acc. to her age, she always talks like a daadi...so how come now she didn't had any clue that this talk could hurt her....rem. the scene before marriage where she tries to help Nandini in wheelchair and Nandini got upset...so it is not that she didn't had any experience of  Nandini's chidchidapan reg. her handicap.....

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

you all mentioned about OMISUNI and they started their idiotic boring track

another twist in the ocean of twists...no big deal
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

I agree that Akshara was trying to be a friend and sister to Nandini and talking and giving her encouragement...and also she doesnt know that Nandini is upset because of this topic...but she is the new bride and should be aware what to say and what not to, especially in sensitive matters like this...and its not like she doenst know what to say and wht not...she has shown some level maturity (though inconsistently) in certian situations...
sks7 thumbnail

from Gulabo's POV, she is right in her concern for Nandini even though no reason for her to add sugar and spice and tell the family...so partly it was Gayatri's fault for not telling Akshara to keep the jyotish thing a secret...seems like they told Gulabo to keep that a secret so why not Akshara...and ofcourse Akshara....cant she talk about the weather or cricket or something...why bring up shadi....she should have been a bit more aware of this sensitivity!!

Ritu we know how she is she.... always forget to tell Akshara .....first the Tulsi puja time.....then the letter issue..and now this jyotish issue......

And ya since Akshara herself being such a sensitive and emotional character...she should have shown a lil more of it specially with Nandini......poor soul is bound to feel helpless and hurt...