Another generally dissapointing Monday.... - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sks7

Ritu we know how she is she.... always forget to tell Akshara .....first the Tulsi puja time.....then the letter issue..and now this jyotish issue......

And ya since Akshara herself being such a sensitive and emotional character...she should have shown a lil more of it specially with Nandini......poor soul is bound to feel helpless and hurt...

yup...sadly as usual the bahu has to give the agni pariksha everytime...hope she learns from her mistakes soon....I cant even ask the creatives to change the track...what will they change to...kaka-kaki or Gulabo??
one question y r omi n sunaina  adressed as kaka n kaaki are they small babies 🤣
because generally we refer some small baby as *kaka* in hindi
Originally posted by -Love_Naksh-

one question y r omi n sunaina  adressed as kaka n kaaki are they small babies 🤣
because generally we refer some small baby as *kaka* in hindi

Nope's dear Kaka is refreed to small child in punjabi...
And kaka- kaaki because in parts of india...chacha -chachi are referred as Kaka nad kaaki...specially in rajasthan
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

yup...sadly as usual the bahu has to give the agni pariksha everytime...hope she learns from her mistakes soon....I cant even ask the creatives to change the track...what will they change to...kaka-kaki or Gulabo??

I'd prefer Nandini track anyday than Gulabo😃
Chal yaar leave it nothing much to discuss...bas i'am in a habit to log in to IF and do tik tik that's why i'am doing it otherwise YRKKH these days sucks 80% of the  time....

Happy dusshera you all....

Nope's dear Kaka is refreed to small child in punjabi...
And kaka- kaaki because in parts of india...chacha -chachi are referred as Kaka nad kaaki...specially in rajasthan

oh ok thanks for answering my question
so foolish i am😛

Chal yaar leave it nothing much to discuss...bas i'am in a habit to log in to IF and do tik tik that's why i'am doing it otherwise YRKKH these days sucks 80% of the  time....

Happy dusshera to you too...bye

haan yaar....and thank God bhola is married to Dhaniya otherwise creatives cld started the triangle track between bhola, dhaniya and Gulabo......o no 😆

I agree that Akshara was trying to be a friend and sister to Nandini and talking and giving her encouragement...and also she doesnt know that Nandini is upset because of this topic...but she is the new bride and should be aware what to say and what not to, especially in sensitive matters like this...and its not like she doenst know what to say and wht not...she has shown some level maturity (though inconsistently) in certian situations...

in fact akshara was not aware of nandini's state of mind and marriage related problems, she just came from maayka and on the order of gaya3 ma went to see her, and saw her in an upsetting mood, tried to encourage her to get her mood back, poor girl was not thinking anythingelse at that point of time..

you guys didnt miss anything...precap was Naitik telling/scolding Akshara that how much the family likes Nandidni and will not hear anything against her...same as wht we saw in SS...

ntg to really discuss today...will catch up with u all tomorrow...

Ritu, after reading ur mini update, i'm a bit curious to watch the episode...missed it today..missed everything today..sasuma ka order ! get ready ! party par JAANA HI JAANA hai ! 3rd grade party ufff !

Naitik itna vidwan kab se ho gaya 😆 itni jaldi he guessed tht akshara is on the path of sainthood ! jai ho akshara mata ki
Originally posted by Tafseer

yaar i too dint like da episode.not a single naksh scene........
upar se Rajshri n Vishambhar ki dinner date.....abhi tak Naitik n Akshara dint went 4 it........n Varsha ki nazar jaldi hi lag jayegi.......khamakhan nazar laga rahi thi dat Naitik love Akshara so much n tries to mke her happy......

n Gulabo ne toh dimaag hi kharab kar diya..........naukar ko zyada hi sar chadha rakha hai......

i said this 3-4 months back that Varsha is jealous of Akshara 🤣 i dun remember when and why i said it but i said it.....chalo ab i'll finish my vm first..won't be online for long