Another generally dissapointing Monday.... - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Love_Naksh-

no sorry dear plzz
oh acha precap was also sad 😭
yes yarr precap was sad.
i was so mch sad whn naitik said I CANT SEE TAERS IN NANDINI DID'S EYES BT BY SCOLDING AKSHARA HE IS GIVING TEARS TO AKSHARA TO KIYA ASAI AKSHARA KO TEARS DENA ACHA LAGTA HAI??😭😭
Originally posted by Tafseer

yaar i too dint like da episode.not a single naksh scene........
upar se Rajshri n Vishambhar ki dinner date.....abhi tak Naitik n Akshara dint went 4 it........n Varsha ki nazar jaldi hi lag jayegi.......khamakhan nazar laga rahi thi dat Naitik love Akshara so much n tries to mke her happy......

n Gulabo ne toh dimaag hi kharab kar diya..........naukar ko zyada hi sar chadha rakha hai......
u know i was also thinking the same tht varsha chup hojao warna nazar lag jai gi😆i feel like killing gulabo😡she was making so irritating faces😡
Originally posted by _charu_

i said this 3-4 months back that Varsha is jealous of Akshara 🤣 i dun remember when and why i said it but i said it.....chalo ab i'll finish my vm first..won't be online for long

it can't be jealousy, it is just friends stuff..
Originally posted by lathika4u

<br><br>in fact akshara was not aware of nandini's state of mind and marriage related problems, she just came from maayka and on the order of gaya3 ma went to see her, and saw her in an upsetting mood, tried to encourage her to get her mood back, poor girl was not thinking anythingelse at that point of time..<br>

i agree with Lata here...Earlier on, Bhabhi ma and Gayitri told Rajshri & Co. abt Nandini's problem..Bhabhi ma shared her grief with Akshara's dadi that she refuses any proposal that comes for her bec. she doesn't want anybody to get married to her for sympathy or money..so on and so forth..Akshara didn't have any hint whatsoever tht this is Nandini's doobti rag..and also, Akshara didn't had an idea ke so much drama had happened in the day and Nandini was already upset......she's still new, she doesn't know so it's not her fault.....and if she doesn't know then it's Naitik or Gayitri's duty to tell her everything and not blame her straightaway...

Actually a bahu's behavior with her nanad is always under microscope 24X7 ! nanad is saas ki sabse badi weakness.....and since this case is even more sensitive, akshara must not involve herself in any of her matters for sometime..till she gets a fair idea of everybody's nature.....
Originally posted by Tafseer

woh din gaye Nida paani bharne.......abhi i can take my own time.....after dinner, i brush aaram se , fresh hokar i cum n see dat only few replies are there......n earlier within half an hour 8-9 pages ho jaate the.....khair its god only......kam se kam m giving time to my family.......hehehe.......
 woh bhi kiya din thai yaar hmarai liye bhi aur naksh kai liye bhi😆.
hum 30-40 pages likh daltai thai😆
n naksh itna romance karte thai(shaadi se pehlai😭)
Originally posted by minnie.reet

haan yaar....and thank God bhola is married to Dhaniya otherwise creatives cld started the triangle track between bhola, dhaniya and Gulabo......o no 😆
oh God minnie plzz dont give ideas to creatives.anka koi bharoosa nhin pata chal kal hi love trangle create kar dain GULABO  BOHLA  DHANIYA kai beech even if they dhola r married bcv creatices r CREATIVE😆😆
Originally posted by ashforever2009

oh God minnie plzz dont give ideas to creatives.anka koi bharoosa nhin pata chal kal hi love trangle create kar dain GULABO  BOHLA  DHANIYA kai beech even if they dhola r married bcv creatices r CREATIVE😆😆

Gulabo & Maharaj 😆
Danya would kill Gulabo if she tried 2 steal her man...😆
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Gulabo & Maharaj 😆
Danya would kill Gulabo if she tried 2 steal her man...😆
😆just imagine gulaboo n dhaniya fighting for bhola JI.guess who will win??i thonk dhaniya😆wht do u think??bhola will support whom???gulabo n maharaj ji doesnt suit each other gulabo will look maharaj's daughter😆😆😆

Originally posted by ashforever2009

😆just imagine gulaboo n dhaniya fighting for bhola JI.guess who will win??i thonk dhaniya😆wht do u think??bhola will support whom???gulabo n maharaj ji doesnt suit each other gulabo will look maharaj's daughter😆😆😆

hands down danya would win...😉

Originally posted by sks7

<br><br>Ritu we know how she is she.... always forget to tell Akshara .....first the Tulsi puja time.....then the letter issue..and now this jyotish issue......<br><br>And ya since Akshara herself being such a sensitive and emotional character...she should have shown a lil more of it specially with Nandini......poor soul is bound to feel helpless and hurt...<br><br>

intentional or unintentional, Akshara has hurted Nandini...i liked it the way Naitik stood up for Nandini...he's a good brother haan....bechara naitik....wanted wanted everywhere ! biwi ka saath do, maa naaraz, behan ka saath do biwi dukhi, biwi dukhi, naitik dukhi...naitik dukhi, saara khaandan dukhi...and hum bhi dukhi