Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Another generally dissapointing Monday.... - Page 7

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

intentional or unintentional, Akshara has hurted Nandini...i liked it the way Naitik stood up for Nandini...he's a good brother haan....bechara naitik....wanted wanted everywhere ! biwi ka saath do, maa naaraz, behan ka saath do biwi dukhi, biwi dukhi, naitik dukhi...naitik dukhi, saara khaandan dukhi...and hum bhi dukhi

ya vo har direction se pis raha hai bechara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha232 thumbnail

Akshara tells Naitik that she wanted to include Gayatri in everything they do to keep her happy...this is wht Dadi's prvachan was and Naitik said jokingly that he should have married Dadi since she was so vidvaan πŸ˜ƒ

Bhabhi ma, G and Naitik went to a jotish for Nandini's wedding...

Vish wanted to take Rajshri on a date...out for bhojan πŸ˜›....asked Dadi for permission πŸ˜†....romance back alive at this age...Omi kaka sad on his situation again πŸ˜•

Akshara tried to talk to Nandini and make her feel happy...but she innocently spilled the beans to Nandini that they went to see the jotish...that upset Nandini even more...I wish Gayatri told Akshara not to tell Nandini anything about the jotish 😑....

Akshara went on about how happy she is with the wedding and how happy she is...

Rajshri ready to go with Vish ...after Varsha helped her get ready πŸ˜†...Shaurya also gets ideas from them but Varsha says he is not romantic like Vish or even Naitik, who apparently understand Akshara so well already

Omi kaka and kaki talk and he does bandage her finger...but later makes her cry as usual...

and finally Gulabo silly talk for nothing πŸ˜‘....blaming Akshara for everything...
[/QUOTE] YES,this gulabo became a reason 4 a fight (AGAIN)between akshara and naitik
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i agree with Lata here...Earlier on, Bhabhi ma and Gayitri told Rajshri & Co. abt Nandini's problem..Bhabhi ma shared her grief with Akshara's dadi that she refuses any proposal that comes for her bec. she doesn't want anybody to get married to her for sympathy or money..so on and so forth..Akshara didn't have any hint whatsoever tht this is Nandini's doobti rag..and also, Akshara didn't had an idea ke so much drama had happened in the day and Nandini was already upset......she's still new, she doesn't know so it's not her fault.....and if she doesn't know then it's Naitik or Gayitri's duty to tell her everything and not blame her straightaway...

Actually a bahu's behavior with her nanad is always under microscope 24X7 ! nanad is saas ki sabse badi weakness.....and since this case is even more sensitive, akshara must not involve herself in any of her matters for sometime..till she gets a fair idea of everybody's nature.....

if you remember askhara was suffering from fever the day before naitik's visit out of fear.. so it is very natural for her to advise nandini, and speak about her experiences..
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lathika4u

if you remember askhara was suffering from fever the day before naitik's visit out of fear.. so it is very natural for her to advise nandini, and speak about her experiences..

ya she spoke very innocenty about her experience which back fired on her...as usual...

Mata G should have warned her about Nandini's emotions....she remembered to tell useless things like Rashmi is @ her friend's house etc etc but ye kaam ki baat she convinently forgot!! 😑
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

Ritu, after reading ur mini update, i'm a bit curious to watch the episode...missed it today..missed everything today..sasuma ka order ! get ready ! party par JAANA HI JAANA hai ! 3rd grade party ufff !

Naitik itna vidwan kab se ho gaya πŸ˜† itni jaldi he guessed tht akshara is on the path of sainthood ! jai ho akshara mata ki

Charu do watch the episode yaar...I liked how Akshara opened up and said that she likes Naitik, her sasural and just the idea of being married....totally something someone in love would say πŸ˜ƒ....infact she gave advise to Nandini on that 😲😲.......alI I could think of listening to her was a saying by some1 famous...practice before you preach....
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

intentional or unintentional, Akshara has hurted Nandini...i liked it the way Naitik stood up for Nandini...he's a good brother haan....bechara naitik....wanted wanted everywhere ! biwi ka saath do, maa naaraz, behan ka saath do biwi dukhi, biwi dukhi, naitik dukhi...naitik dukhi, saara khaandan dukhi...and hum bhi dukhi

i agree with u .i also liked the way naitik supported nandini bt on the other hand i was sad how he was upset with aksahra
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just hope they don't drag this nandini track for the whole week! everything should be resolved by wednesday...
ash_Arshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desertrose21

I just hope they don't drag this nandini track for the whole week! everything should be resolved by wednesday...

i agree .plzzz focus on naksh creatives
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah... just get a guy for Nandini, so we can do bidaai to both Nandini & Gulaabo... btw, I think Askh should have shown some sensitivity towards Nandini's condition. There is a difference of Aksh not ready for getting married vs. Nandini ordeal of not finding a groom who will take her with her issue.... also brings to mind, would the Singhania's or for that matter Naitik himself would have married a girl if she was not perfect????  I think not!!!

Just a thought
ash_Arshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aviation-ca

Yeah... just get a guy for Nandini, so we can do bidaai to both Nandini & Gulaabo... btw, I think Askh should have shown some sensitivity towards Nandini's condition. There is a difference of Aksh not ready for getting married vs. Nandini ordeal of not finding a groom who will take her with her issue.... also brings to mind, would the Singhania's or for that matter Naitik himself would have married a girl if she was not perfect????  I think not!!!

Just a thought

good thought😊