Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshi - not at fault...unjustice to her

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends after watching today's episode...Akshi is not at fault...She hasn't said anything intentionally...She was just explaining Nandini about how she(Akshi) too used to avoid wedding topics before marriage but now she is realizing how it's feeling good after marriage & how it's feeling so special when someone loves themselves more then ownself. She didn't say anything intentionally to hurt Nandini as still she is unaware to the fact that why Nandini gets frustrated from wedding topics...Since Akshi got married, nobody warns her about Nandini's nature & frustration becoz of wedding rejection...She is still unaware about all this...Not even Gayatri warned her before leaving that not spoke about anything regarding marriage matter to Nandini then how could Our innocent Akshi would know about it...Above all that stupo Gulabo..although she is nice but this time she behaved so typical aunty type...sabb gol mol kar Akshi ke bare mei nonsense bak dala😛...Gulabo par Maharaj ka bhopot chadd gya hai aur maharaj ji per Gayatri ka 😛 jab dekho bechari Akshi ke peeche pade rehte hai😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdforever200 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree with with
it's not aksara's fault but she will have to suffer because that stupid naitick has no understanding sense.
i hate how he loves her so much and gives her so much pain at the same time.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: proniva

i agree with with

it's not aksara's fault but she will have to suffer because that stupid naitick has no understanding sense.

🤣🤣🤣 ... fm the beginning itself he misunderstood her, and it is continuing still.. all the vachan he gives her is waste..
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: proniva

i agree with with

ia gree its not akshara fault BUT ITS NOT NAITIK'S FAULT ITS GAYATRI'S FAULT N PLZZ DONT CALL HIM STUPID HE IS REALLY SWEET😳😆
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
offcourse akshara is not at fault... evn nandini must hav undrstood her... but she was low at tat time so cudnt control... once she'll sleep ovr it she will b ok.. but ths gulabo shud b wackd... wat does she thnk??? 😡
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i totally agree wid u guys naitik shuld hav understood his wife they say na no life without wife..... naitik shuld understand that
Sukh-mani thumbnail
Niatik is beginning to get on my nerves - he's so hot and cold at the same time. She is a new bride in the house and no one has a care in the world, they are all so frigging moody. Poor Akshara must feel like she's walking on egg shells all the time, someone is always upset and do you guys realise that they all have their individual problems and they deal with it seperately unlike Akshara's family where everyone joins in and solves the problem once and for all,phewwwww
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know...............Some1 shud have told Akshara about Nandini's nature..............Gayathri had not told her not to say the jyothishi baat to Nandini...........She used to talk like this to Varsha..........But, she should understand that all the Singhanias excluding the men in the house(obviously Naitik is not a man, he is a baby so we have to include him also) are nuts.....