YRKKH 28th Sep Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
Akshara tells Naitik don't be shocked…. actually dadi ma told me to share each n everything with my mother in low…that's y I did that…Naitik pulls Akshara's leg saying if I knew dadi ma is more intelligent then u then I would have married dadi instead of u .. both laughs.. Gayatri n bhabhi ma calls Naitik n asks him to come with them to pundit ji for showing Nandini's kundli…. Gayatri asks Akshara to go n take care of Nandini…they leave..
Nandini in her room laying on the bed with a sad face…Golabo cleaning her room…Akshara comes n asks Nandini can she come in…Nandini asks her to sit with her…she does…Golabo asks how is her mother…Akshara says she is fyn …
At nath house…vish asks dadi ma he can take Rajshri for a dinner or not…. dadi says ofcourse son.. Rajshri blushes n says she can't go with him... but all asks her to go out with vish…she will feel gud… Rajshri then agrees… Varsha says she will make her ready today.. Rajshri smiles n leaves alone with Varsha. choti serves tea to omi…omi notices that she has cut her finger..
At Singhania house… Akshara asks Nandini y she is so upset…. Nandini says for nothing…she then asks Akshara where is Naitik …Akshara tells her everything…she tells her that thy went to show her kundli…Nandini becomes angry…she says ma is too much…I don't know y she is sooo hurry to sent me others home…. Akshara says y not…she is ur mother after all…u know Nandini di I was just like u…ma used to ask me get marry..But I used to refuse…but now I'm really happy after marriage… now I understood ma was right…marriage completes a women.. It feels great when some one loves u sooo much after marriage. Golabo hearing all this n making face.. Nandini is very upset..
At nath house …Varsha makes Rajshri ready… she tells Rajshri she is looking very beautiful…vish enters…Rajshri starts blushing…. vish smiles n says ur looking very beautiful…. Rajshri blushes again…Rajshri then tasks Varsha to take care n she leaves…shuriya tells Varsha u know seeing ma papa I'm getting some ideas… Varsha says leave it ..u can never b like papa….shuriya says y not… Varsha says he still love her so much…that's y he took her for dinner…u never took me for dinner… shuriya says oh…then tell me what can I do for u..?? Varsha says if I tell u then what will b the fun…shuriya says no worries. I'll find it myself…Varsha says its won't be easy for u…shuriya says lets see…
BREAK

Akshara telling Nandini u know didi now me n Naitik are very gud friends…he loves me very much…he respects me too… I'm really lucky to come here….if I look back I feel like it was written earlier…and that the reason pundit ji can see our future….but we never understands all this things…Nandini says Akshara I want to take some rest.. Sorry …I hope I won't mind…. She says sure…she was about to leave but she turns back n says u know didi u will get ur dream man very soon…becz bhabhi ma believes that… n me tooo…. She smiles n leaves….  Nandini starts crying after her leave…
At nath house …choti seeing photos in the family album.. She sees her marriage pictures…. seeing them she starts crying…omi sees that…he says whts is this??I asked u not to bring all this in front of me ever…u won't get anything back seeing this old pix…he takes the album from her hand n was leavening but he hears choti crying badly… he feels bad…
At Singhania house …. Gayatri, Naitik n bhabhi ma returns…. Gayatri asks Golabo to bring some cold water…but Golabo is not replying…. Gayatri notices that …she asks her what happened?? She says Nandini didi is crying…. All went to her room… thy see she is crying…thy ask the reason…but she is crying badly….she says pls go away from here…I don't want to talk with anyone….bhabhi ma again asks her y she is crying….Nandini becomes very angry n says y u never listen to me…ok thn I'll leave from here….bhabhi ma says ok we r going… thy leave…

BREAK
Gayatri asks Golabo what happened? She says actually Akshara bhabhi told off  Nandini didi …Gayatri says what??? Golabo continues…. bhabhi should be careful abt everything…she should understand things… bhabhi ma says what happened Golabo…wht she did Akshara say?  Golabo says its not fare na Akshara bhabhi got married so she can say anything to our didi…knowing abt Nandini didi….she told her abt marriage…Naitik gets angry n asks golabo what she said…she says actually she was saying she is very lucky to have a family like this as if our Nandini didi won't get a sasural like this… Nandini didi was quite hearing all this…. Akshara also said shaadi na ho toh bohot bura hota hai… she told her abt showing kundili too…all becomes shocked hearing this…. Golabo adds she was doing tariff of her marriage only…. She really don't know where to says wht… hearing all this Naitik becomes very angry..
PRECAP-
Naitik scolding Akshara. he says if Akshara ever tries to hurt his sister he won't ever forgive her …Akshara crying…

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the awesome update....

thanks, another misunderstanding, poor Akshara

Always misunderstandings.... why cant Naitik trust his wife even once😡
thanks

poor choti ma i wonder what her story is
Now I thought this show was turning around, but here we go again.  This Naitik is the dumbest dummy I've ever seen.  He believes everyone else but his wife.  I think Akshara should go home for awhile and let him see how single life is again.  This is so stupid.
I personally feel dadaaji ( though a bit conservative ) and bhabhi ma are reasonable. Its another story that Nandini isnt at all like that. Gayatri is hell bent on finding faults with her bahu and cannot tolerate anything good about her. Typical mother in law but this is too much. Naitik isnt matured enough to shoulder a husband's responsibilities. Pulls on a long face for the slightest reason. Afterall a new bride takes time to adjust and tends to make mistakes. You can never expect a perfect bahu.  Akshara on the other hand stammers where she ought to speak and blurts out unnecessary things where she ought to keep quiet.  That maharaj is another arrogant guy who thinks that he controls the entire household. Has to be kept under control. Arre even ghar kee mahilayen have to obey his words.

4 da gr8 update ........................... another misunderstandn, poor Akshara
Originally posted by reniji66

Now I thought this show was turning around, but here we go again.  This Naitik is the dumbest dummy I've ever seen.  He believes everyone else but his wife.  I think Akshara should go home for awhile and let him see how single life is again.  This is so stupid.

Dumbest dummy!!!

🤣
Even Khandani Naukars respect and understand that new bride takes time to adjust. But they hv always shown servants of Naitk's home to be partial against Akshara, alkways against her! and Naitik dumbo enough to believe servants of the home and not his own wife! and not even that she needs time to adjust and understand. very irritating. I think they have nothing else left to show, nw that Akshara and Naitik r married!