Nandini gonna say yes

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
guys this is what i think might happen now munna and munni gonna fight aagin😡 i think after theri fight .. maybe nandini wil think abt this again she wl remember aksh words and wil start crying again i dont know maybe somethign wil happen to her and everybody wil blame on skahra so nandini wil shut every mouth and wil say aksjta didt said to her anythign she was right she is gonna meet boy if she likes she is gonan marry otehrswise not..but when boy came to meet her if he wil be not nice so she wil refuse to marry 😲

what say guys

i want akshra to find a groom for Nandini😳

I think it wil be nice twist

Creaives u listening😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snapfish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree with you. Akshara's words will make Nandini change her perspective about marriage and ofcourse she will be the one telling her family that Akshara did not hurt her and will clear today's MU

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: snapfish

I agree with you. Akshara's words will make Nandini change her perspective about marriage and ofcourse she will be the one telling her family that Akshara did not hurt her and will clear today's MU

oh ya yai wanna see to this happen😉
i hipe creatives team listwen to us😃
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

guys this is what i think might happen now munna and munni gonna fight aagin😡 i think after theri fight .. maybe nandini wil think abt this again she wl remember aksh words and wil start crying again i dont know maybe somethign wil happen to her and everybody wil blame on skahra so nandini wil shut every mouth and wil say aksjta didt said to her anythign she was right she is gonna meet boy if she likes she is gonan marry otehrswise not..but when boy came to meet her if he wil be not nice so she wil refuse to marry 😲

what say guys

I think it wil be nice twist

Creaives u listening😡

Yeah nandini will clear evrythng... & again our Munna will hav to say sorry (holdng ears)😊
Evn i thnk nandini will b ready to meet guys 4 marriage...
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ya i just hope this happens............ this will b an eyeopener 4 nandini and i just hope nandini shuts everyones mouth n clear all the MU
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh ya it will be very good then
creatives plzz make it happen
roz-roz ke jhagde se mukti
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anyone says anything about Akshara and Naitik believes it?  At least speak to her before passing judgement.  And half of what gulabo was saying was her opinion rather than what akshara actually said.
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sssiham

Anyone says anything about Akshara and Naitik believes it?  At least speak to her before passing judgement.  And half of what gulabo was saying was her opinion rather than what akshara actually said.

exactly akshara even said this ki koi aap se kuch bhi kahe to aap aankh band kar ke vishwaas kar lene
atleast ek baar mujhse poocha to hota 😭
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

well i would be really happy if this happens😳
am sure she would get a righ guy for him who would understand her and would be supportive
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is what i fell.
100% agree with u.because naksh ka patch hoga in the kitchen so something will definately happen that naitik will again say sorry.