Nandini gonna say yes - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
i thnk this is wat exactly gonna happen...4 sure.
i also think tht....LETS HOPE 4 D BEST....
yeah this will happen....soon
Originally posted by KiNnY-pArTnEr

guys this is what i think might happen now munna and munni gonna fight aagin😡 i think after theri fight .. maybe nandini wil think abt this again she wl remember aksh words and wil start crying again i dont know maybe somethign wil happen to her and everybody wil blame on skahra so nandini wil shut every mouth and wil say aksjta didt said to her anythign she was right she is gonna meet boy if she likes she is gonan marry otehrswise not..but when boy came to meet her if he wil be not nice so she wil refuse to marry 😲

what say guys

i want akshra to find a groom for Nandini😳

I think it wil be nice twist

Creaives u listening😡

Hey i waz thinking the same !!
i totally agree wid u !! 😊
Originally posted by snapfish

I agree with you. Akshara's words will make Nandini change her perspective about marriage and ofcourse she will be the one telling her family that Akshara did not hurt her and will clear today's MU

if nandhini changed her perspective about marriage then they  will give so much importance to akshara .for all these yrs G3 didn'y do anything but she is taking all credit   now akshara will  change everything (munna ki job ,nandhini ki shadhi) .from now on singhania parivar kuch sudhar jayega.
Originally posted by lacchu21

if nandhini changed her perspective about marriage then they  will give so much importance to akshara .for all these yrs G3 didn'y do anything but she is taking all credit   now akshara will  change everything (munna ki job ,nandhini ki shadhi) .from now on singhania parivar kuch sudhar jayega.

If that happens then Akshara will definitly get some importance...but i dont think that will last forever considering her saasuma...vaise bhi at the next mistake that she makes she will again be on the chopping block....but for Nandidni's sake I hope they introduce some 1 in her life...then maybe Naksh can go on double dates with them.....considering they are still in the dosti stage
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

If that happens then Akshara will definitly get some importance...but i dont think that will last forever considering her saasuma...vaise bhi at the next mistake that she makes she will again be on the chopping block....but for Nandidni's sake I hope they introduce some 1 in her life...then maybe Naksh can go on double dates with them.....considering they are still in the dosti stage
ia gree plzz intoduce someone new for nandini not mohit
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

i hope they introduce some one  for nandhini.i think rona dona se acha double dates for naksh.atleast we will get a chance to see their eye lock moments.