amEn.aaMir thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey every1
I hate singhania's for their peet peche habit.
as yesterday gulabo felt bad but she smiled back at akshara when she was going...n today again bhabhi maa telling daddaji abt akshara but when akhara came she stopped..i mean they were doing BURAYI of akshara.........thats so mean

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya very true
i toh hate gulabo
but bhabhi maa was once nice
how can she b soo rude :(
cutie_pie21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
and today also she was making faces seeing akshara
iski dadaagiri jyaada hi bad gayi hai
aur sar pe chadao singhaniaas
lekin bhukte bechari akshara
i wish she shuld b sent out of singhania mansion when everyone comes to know ki she twisted the words n no fault of akshi
but certainly it wont happen
singhanias love gulabo
n wont get another servant also
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
ok heyy guys i dont mean to say this but 1st thing i think nandini is very spoilt
2nd thing-akshara sasural has given higher rights to the maid than to the bahu
3rd thing-gulaabo is so wiked..........meany..................and plus she switched round the words of akshara i dont know what the maids problems are wid akshara 1st maharaji now gulabo who next cant she misunderstanding and misunderstanding over and over is there anything left now
stupse
tanya2009 thumbnail
I am not trying to defent gulabo or anything but I think in a way I see where she is coming from, she has always been with nandini and in way is now attached to her emotionally and seeing her cry she felt bad thats why she is acting that way but yes I agree that she did change the words and that is not right at all, she should have not done that at all.

I agree singhaniya house is more uptight about stuff, they do not share there feeling with each other more opening akshara maykaa is as a family and they share each others dislikes and likes or at least that what seems right now.

But then again singhaniya house is more giving a realistic look, in an extended family that's how relationships are, I don't think anyone ever can day that when they did not like something that their cousin, aunt, uncle family friend say they told them right there I think with everyone life that has happened the only different thing is that it is happening to akshara who is not used to stuff like that.