Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 29th Sep Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
 Naitik enter into his room with an angry face…Akshara starts telling him that she has rearranged their cloths…now he won't have any problem…Naitik screams Akshara…what did u say to Nandini didi? Akshara becomes confused… Naitik says only for u Nandini didi is crying…. tell me the truth what did u say to her?? Akshara says I did not say anything to hurt her …I just told her abt her marriage…Naitik says u know how touchy she is abt her marriage??? Akshara i just said she will get the right person very soon…. Naitik says if u tell her anything which hurt her I won't forgive u ever…he leaves…Gayatri sitting with Nandini …she is crying…she asks Gayatri to leave…because she want to cry…. Gayatri leaves… Golabo tells Reshimi everything…bhabhi ma sees Gayatri coming from Nandini's room. Gayatri tells bhabhi ma Akshara has broken her heart. Nandini is feeling very bad.. Bhabhi ma becomes very upset…. Akshara comes down …she tells Gayatri she will ask Nandini didi to forgive her… bhabhi ma says no.. u don't have to say sorry to Nandini…if u go she b more upset…hearing this Akshara becomes very upset…  at nath house…shuriya reading newspaper…. Varsha comes…. shuriya starts doing romance…. But Varsha stops him saying some one will come…. Suddenly thy see vish n Rajshri coming…Rajshri crying n vish calling her…Rajshri don't listen to vish n she runs to her room…Varsha follows her…. Rajshri crying badly…Varsha asks her the reason… vish tells shuriya he just joked with her…. he said we became very old …now we should give our responsibility to our children …omi says I really don't understand y bhabhi felt soo bad for saying this…. Varsha tells Rajshri vish said all this for making her smile…Rajshri says I too know this…but don't know y I'm crying.. at Singhania house all sits for dinner. dada ji notices Nandini is not here…he asks bhabhi ma …bhabhi ma tells him that Akshara said something n she felt bad now she is crying in her room… Akshara is shocked to see that bhabhi ma told  dadaji everything… at nath house….doctor comes n says its for depression…Varsha hearing all this…doctor says at this age women becomes like this….choti sees Varsha crying…she asks her the reason. But she runs to her room…doctor asks shuriya to give her mother medicine properly…this will keep her mind relaxed…shuriya goes to his room for bringing his jacket n sees Varsha crying…he asks her the reason…. Varsha says all ths happening for her only…shuriya gets angry n says y she always blames herself??? Choti n omi comes to their room… Varsha asks them to give advice…omi supports shuriya n choti Varsha…choti says if Rajshri becomes more sick everyone will blame Varsha... but omi gets angry n says y women always gives pressure to us… thy never think of their own happiness…thy always think abt others happiness…saying this he leaves…choti starts crying n say u never understood me….

Guys I'm extremely sorry for writing this brief update…I'm not well…suffering from fever…my eyes are burning .. feeling very bad.. pls forgive me for this short update....Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha232 thumbnail
thanks!!!!!!!!!whatever u wrote was enough to understand the episode!
GET WELL SOON!!!!!!!!!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you, hope you feel better soon! 😃
snehasudhir thumbnail
Thanks...and get well soon dear
uzma_patel thumbnail
its ok!! thanks hun!! get well soon!!
mitzi11 thumbnail
thank you so much for writing a beautiful update and i hope you feel better soon
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

4 da gr8 update .................. hope u get well soon

myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks!!!! GET WELL!!!! SOOON!!!!😃
gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was still an excellent update considering you are sick.

Thank you so much, and get well soon :)
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much for the update. Get Well Soon!!