•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
well servent turn out like bhola and dhaniya they become the member of the family but when he servents turns out like maharaj ji and gulabo  its like ............Bloody helll. I want  dadaji and aksharas father in law to teach this 2 servent their limis soon.This 2 people makes the mountain of the mole hilll.I want to see them learning their position and akshars position.This is funny that a daughter in law is being considered less important than the servents...

Guys pls share what you fell about it.....And pls write dialoges for the 2 servents to show their limits.

For maqharaj: App ki himmat kaisa hua hamari bahu se aaisa baat karne ki. This is her home whatever she wants to do she will do that, what if she dont know any rituals of this house.Akshara ki sas  aur bhabi ma hain usko sikhane ke liya.Aapaap ki haadh mein rahiya aur khana cook karo....

gulabo: Tum na ghar mein aag laga na suru kiya... mujhe tumse jayada baat nahi karni...kal subha tak tum iss ghar se ja sakti ho..I dont want to see anyone who try to creat a rift between family members.

agree with u.....they shouldn't interfer.

servants of singhania's r just............
crap family has crap servants
what i can't beileve is that they take the servants word over thier own daughter-in-law, and they didn't even ask akshara once, or even nandani for that matter, as in gaytri said why are your crying e.t.c but never said what did akshara say to you?
and gulba only siad half the truth most of what she said was her own opnion. and naitik just annoys me, for godaske she is your wife trust her the way she trusts you!

nobondy understands apart from bhabi maa that akshara is new there and so she needs time to understand everything.
give her a break.
servants r the problem NOT THE FAMILY