Are arranged marriages really like this? - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by sks7

No i don't think what all they are showing really happens.....I have had a arranged marriage and believe me the initial days are the best...Issues do crop up with your husband or your in-laws but not so soon....everybody at this time is in frogive and forget phase ...

What they are showing is adjustment problems btw couples and btw the joint family system.....
Love or Arranged Marriage adjustments with family has to be made by both sides...in arranged marriages adjustments with spouse could also be initially difficult till you understand the other person well...that also if you haven't had a good enough courtship period...

Basically it is a show and they have to show such stuff to keep the audience glued....

i liked your profile picπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lathika4u

i liked your profile picπŸ˜ƒ

Really πŸ˜›....you need to change your privacy settings dear....sorry yaar needed to change it and didn't had much time to look else where....i can remove it if you say....
Originally posted by sks7

Really πŸ˜›....you need to change your privacy settings dear....sorry yaar needed to change it and didn't had much time to look else where....i can remove it if you say....
aachi toh hai sonu di.....better than maharaj ji ya nanaji. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
I've lived in the US my entire life, and had a Love marriage. But my in-laws were worse than Akshara's in-laws. I tried so hard to please them, but my efforts were overlooked, and they always tried to find flaws in me, sometimes even making them up. The thing is, they're obsessed with my husband, and the fact that he loved me so much bothered them a lot. Thank God, my husband was so supportive and constantly defended me against them.Edited by kiranb06 - 14 years ago
NO i had arrange marriage  and believe me with my husband we had good relationship but with my mother-inlaw  she is the same like Gaytri am still newly wed. thank you
i don't think so it happens in real life but as someone said problems does happen but not this early i mean common in normal life people go to their honeymoon and like to spend their time with spouse and MIL and everyone understand that too but here what they are showing is just crap i mean MIN never feel that insecure that soon as they are shoing Gayatri right nowEdited by PCRocks - 14 years ago
 i don't think  so ...even  I  had an arranged marriage .early days of marriage  are the best.  sow guna maaf.may be after 3 or 4 months ke badh sure hoti hai yeh sab natak.in arranged marriages,initial days adjust with your hubby could be little difficult but baki ghar walon ke saath sab teek hoti hai.badh mein sab reverse hote hai.
Edited by lacchu21 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sharmake11

NO i had arrange marriage  and believe me with my husband we had good relationship but with my mother-inlaw  she is the same like Gaytri am still newly wed. thank you
omg thats sad and good too
u r realtionhsip is good with u rhubby
this is most imp thing