YRKKH 30th Sept 09 - Written Update

Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Another Sad Episode Guys

UPDATE

The episode starts at the Singhania house. Everyone is crowded in the hall. Dadaji says that this hasn't happened before, so how has it happened today. Akshara looks tearful. Dadaji says that he will take the food to Nandini. Naitik's dad and Dadaji leave. Akshara is upset. Gayatri sees this. Gayatri whispers something to Rashmi. Rashmi goes to Akshara. She tells her that Gayatri is worried, no one has eaten. She tells Akshara to eat. Akshara says she's not hungry. She leaves. Everyone is worried.

Dadaji, Naitik, Naitik's dad and Nandini are in Nandini's room. Dadaji tells Nandini to eat, not eating won't solve anything. Nandini is quiet. Dadaji asks what Nandini is trying to prove by not eating. Nandini says nothing, she's just not hungry and everyone just... Naitik looks sad. Dadaji tells Naitik's dad says that they won't let pain even come to her as she is their doll. Nandini says "a handicapped doll?" She has tears in her eyes. Dadaji tells Nandini not to talk like that. Nandini requests them to leave her alone for a while, she doesn't want anything else. Naitik leaves angrily. Naitik's dad and Dadaji look sad. Nandini has tears in her eyes.

Akshara is sitting on her bed. She has tears in her eyes. Rashmi comes with food. Rashmi tells her that Gayatri sent food for her. Akshara says that she can't eat, no one else has eaten. Everyone is so upset for Nandini, I won't be able to eat a grain, please. Rashmi says that she understands, everyone is the same. Gayatri is worried about Naitik, he hasn't eaten since morning. Nandini tells Akshara to get him to eat even a little, with love or by being stubborn, even if he declines. Akshara nods. Rashmi puts the food down and starts to leave, naitik comes. Rashmi looks at Naitik's angry face and then at Akshara. she leaves sadly.

Naitik comes in. Akshara asks if Nandini ate. Naitik shakes his head silently. He looks angry. Akshara says that Rashmi brought food. Naitik says he's not hungry. Akshara tells him that its not healthy to sleep with an empty stomach, and to eat a little. Naitik ignores her and starts to go. Akshara tells Naitik its not right to disrespect food. Naitik is angry, she says "you are the one disrespecting the food, I said clearly that I don't want to eat. Nandini hasn't eaten all day. You can eat if you want." Akshara has tears in her eyes. Naitik sits on his side of the bed. Jadoo yeh kya tune (Sad) plays in the background. Naitik lies down. Akshara goes to Naitik and sits by him. Naitik isn't looking at her. Akshara says "Naitik, I have told you before, and I don't know how to say it again. Its really hard to explain, I'm tired of thinking of what I said to Nandini didi that hurt her this much." Naitik is silent. Akshara asks Naitik if he trust her. Naitik looks at her and says stiffly "yes I do, okay?" He turns around. Akshara looks upset. She gets up and tearfuly goes and sits by the window leaning on the window frame.

BREAK

Shaurya and Varsha are sitting in their room. Shaurya says that maybe she is right. He apologizes. He says that she shouldn't have said that, she is doing all this for the family. Shaurya says that he thinks that what she thinks is right. If she thinks they should have a little guest, then they should. Varsha starts crying. Shaurya asks what happened. Varsha says that he is comprimising, he doesn't really want it. Shaurya gets frusterated. Varsha says that they both need to be willing. Shaurya asks if she is happy, She is the one being pressured. Shaurya says that something that they don't want right now, will it be right to bring it into the world?

Omi kaka is sitting on the teress. He is thinking. Choti ma comes wearing a very pretty sari. Omi kaka is staring at her. Choti ma blushes, Omi kaka smiles. Choti ma says that she needs to tell him something, she blushes. Omi kaka sees himself go up to choti ma. [is he dreaming or thinking?] Choti ma whispers to Omi kaka that she is pregnant. Omi kaka gets happy. They hug. The real omi kaka is watching this smiling. The imaginitive omi kaka and choti ma disappear. He smiles. The actual choti ma comes. Omi kaka says "if only you has listened to me, if you had thought of your hapiness" Choti ma says what can she do, she's learned to live like that. Omi kaka says that they are different, maybe they were not  made for each other. Choti ma has tears in her eyes. Omi kaka leaves.

In the morning. Bhabhi ma is doing tulsi pooja. She looks upset. Akshara is sitting in her normal bhajan place looking sad. Maharaj ji asks Bhabhi ma if she needs anything else for the pooja. Bhabhi ma is in deep thought. Maharaj ji starts blabbering. Gulabo says that everyone is upset. Nandini cried so much last night. Akshara hears this and has tears in her eyes. Gayatri looks at Akshara. Akshara is crying silently.

BREAK

Naitik and Mohit are at the park after jogging. They sit on the bench. Naitik says that Akshara should have thought before saying anything to Nandini. He's hicupping. Mohit says thats his mistake. Naitik asks what? Mohit says he should drink water. Naitik says he's been doing that all morning and takes a gulp of water. Mohit says that his second mistake is by putting Nandini different us, by always making her feel that she is different, thats why she takes things so seriously. Its because you make her so sensitive.

At the maheshwari house everyone is gathered for the aarti. Its the starting of Navratri. Daadi explains the significance. Rajshri does the aarti. She gives aarti to everyone. She gives it to Shaurya and Varsha. Shaurya clears his thoat. He tells Rajshri that he needs to tell her something.

PRECAP

Naitik, Mohit, Bhabhi ma and Nandini are in Nandini's room.
Mohit says Nandini just wants them to feel sorry for her, to think poor girl is hadicapped, there is sorrow in her whole life.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baroda thumbnail
tank u for update, nice one
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

4 da gr8 update
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much payal.
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update - I soooooo agree with Mohit!!!
myluv_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks.... gud update
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Payal, thanks for the update.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update payal

naitik is being too bad with akshi
mirza_ajju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update........
Paramjit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Again for the update of this episode.  I think out of all the clan their iinvolved between the two houses is Mohit.  He is the only one thinking straight.😳