Paranormal

*!*! The Most Haunted #1 !*!*

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome Freinds :)

We will be bringing you a new "Most Haunted Topic" every week and for the first time today we introduce you to America's most haunted Mental Asylums. Please read on.

The Ridges

The site of many atrocities performed under the guise of mental health care, the Ridges in Athens, Ohio is connected to the story of a patient named Margaret Schilling. Margaret was somehow locked in an abandoned ward and died there. Her naked body was undiscoverd for several weeks, and today the floor of that ward still shows the human-shaped stain her body left behind. Does Margaret's spirit still haunt the hallways of The Ridges? Some ghost hunters believe so.

North Hampton

North Hampton State Hospital in Massachusetts was reportedly haunted by residual sounds from the past. The site has been almost completely demolished, but the curious might wonder if the new residents of the planned housing community will still hear slamming doors, squeaking gurneys and tearful moans from denizens of the past

Waverly Hills

Waverly Hills Sanitorium in Kentucky has been the subject of famous investigations including those conducted by TAPS. The team captured video of a mysterious shadow figure that seemed to pop up out of nowhere. That film is one of the most debated and analyzed incidents of a ghost caught on video.

Wernersville

Wernersville State Hospital in Pennsylvania is also said to be haunted. This asylum is connected to tales of a headless orderly and the ghost of an elderly patient who carries a baby with her around the grounds. Supposedly there is an unmarked graveyard somewhere on the grounds.

All the credit for pictures and text goes to http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/Category:Paranormal_Slideshows

Thank You,
General Discussion Dev. Team

Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looking at those pictures freak me out!

Thanks for sharing JK!
Jiannax143 thumbnail
loll as i was looking at this...there was weird noises outside..now i'm scared!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for info. when i was young(5 years old), i saw ghost beside my bed, until now i cant forget it. its a woman with a long hair. she just sit beside me.thank god because after that we move to new town. thats why i wont watch any scary movie until now.

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
dats really weirdo n scary!
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the post, Jot.

I have always been intrigued by the paranormal, having had a few experiences of my own. Didn't know this forum existed. 😃
-Mystery- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh that's freaky....

It's sad how that happened in a mental asylum... truly sad.

-Mahi
kchaims thumbnail
jot di gr8 facts
nw sumone tell me whowiltake me to bed🤓
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mummmmaaaaaaaaaaaaa its shhhhhhhhhhhcarin!!
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx fr sharing.. it ws interesting...
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Those pics are creeping me out *Shudders*