VideoMix

request for VMs?

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can we have a request thread for VMs here?so that whoever feels like making a VM can make it?i want to post my ideas here,since i cant make VMs myself.whoever likes the idea could make the VM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ROFLOLMAO thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You Can Tell Me Yours Request's On Pm ...

You Can Check My Vms Shop . CuteyAsmoo
Love
Asmoo
kritika_k thumbnail
ive told sme1 2 make that
she'll do it 2day
edit 😛
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago
psycho_angel thumbnail
asmoo thanx for the reply..ill pm u soon.

shakthebak...the help desk is for tutorials and help with VMs.im NOT looking for any kind of HELP.im looking for a separate thread for a VM request.its up to the mods to approve the thread or close it.thank you.

edit:i checked.there's no separate thread for requests.and posting requests on every members gallery separately is something im trying to avoid.for starters,its a headache to the member as well as the poster.Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mjhtac

asmoo thanx for the reply..ill pm u soon.

shakthebak...the help desk is for tutorials and help with VMs.im NOT looking for any kind of HELP.im looking for a separate thread for a VM request.its up to the mods to approve the thread or close it.thank you.

edit:i checked.there's no separate thread for requests.and posting requests on every members gallery separately is something im trying to avoid.for starters,its a headache to the member as well as the poster.

There is a seperate thread for tutorials. And now the request thread is active which means that you can't post all your requests there. Please use the following link,
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1262373

Thank You.
psycho_angel thumbnail
^^shaktheback...i was afraid u would do something like that.edit ur post i mean.the content of ur post clearly asked me to post my thread on the HELP desk.do not try to create confusion here.besides me,some other members have read ur post as well.and i have reported ur post for the condescending tone.as for the thread link u have posted,iv checked the timings.my thread was created prior to that.im posting the thread timings for everyone's convenience:
mjhtac

Goldie

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 6:14pm | 

can we have a request thread for VMs here?so that whoever feels like making a VM can make it?i want to post my ideas here,since i cant make VMs myself.whoever likes the idea could make the VM

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 October 2009 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends

I have thought of creating a topic where you can post request for video mix's only can anyone and can make it for you (credit goes to Ambrosia for making the topic in the Avatar and Signature section)

note the difference in timings.my thread was opened at 6:14pm and the other thread at 9:46pm.ideally,the thread opened later should be closed,if a similar thread already exists.

Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
Hi.
I apologize for not noticing the timings of the thread. Since i found it prior to yours, I forwarded that to the Mod for approval. I thought you were actually looking for a thread to place requests and that is why I gave you the Help Desk link so that your queries could be answered there. To open a Request thread, you should have written a proper introduction like the other person has done.
I have edited the prev post as a new thread has been approved exclusively for requests. Initially we thought that requests could be made in the help desk as the forum is new. Depends on the response we get, the request thread will remain sticky. Since the thread has already been made, why don't you do something else which you find can help others here.

Thank You 😛
psycho_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaktheback

Hi.
I apologize for not noticing the timings of the thread. Since i found it prior to yours, I forwarded that to the Mod for approval. I thought you were actually looking for a thread to place requests and that is why I gave you the Help Desk link so that your queries could be answered there. [/quote]
^^interesting.u noticed the thread prior to mine and u asked me to post on the HELP desk?for tutorials on how to post a thread i suppose?
[quote=shaktheback]
To open a Request thread, you should have written a proper introduction like the other person has done.[/quote]
that can be easily remedied.
if fancy embellishments are something ur looking for im upto editing my first post anytime.an intro post can be written after the thread is approved,isnt it?why put an effort on something which hasnt been approved yet?
[quote=shaktheback]
I have edited the prev post as a new thread has been approved exclusively for requests.
Initially we thought that requests could be made in the help desk as the forum is new. Depends on the response we get, the request thread will remain sticky. [/quote]
are you a DT member already?do you approve threads here?i dont see any tag next to ur name.
[quote=shaktheback] why don't you do something else which you find can help others here.

Thank You 😛

THAT is something ill discuss with the DT here, i think?im not answerable to every member here i suppose?

thank you.

Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mjhtac

THAT is something ill discuss with the DT here, i think?im not answerable to every member here i suppose?

thank you.

The forum is new and Ananya has alot more channels to moderate. She alone cannot sort out everything. Hence it is the duty of every member of the forum to volunteer and make sure the forum is organized. We want more members to volunteer and help us out. All are welcome here 😛 .
Edited by shaktheback - 14 years ago