Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: shaktheback

HELP desk grammatically means that you can seek and kind of help there. Need not be ONLY for tutorials. For you kind info, there is already a seperate thread for tutorials ONLY.[/quote]
i guess banging my head over and over again wont drive a point home here.i was not looking for any kind of HELP,so grammatically,i was NOT looking for the HELP desk.
[quote=shaktheback]
Firstly you should have taken permission from Ananya for making a DT thread
[/quote]

exactly what i was doing on that thread?i kept it an open ended thread which Ananya could close if she wanted.
[quote=shaktheback]
and then written a "proper" introduction stating that the thread if for making requests and that members can feel free to Request/ Suggest & Comment. [/quote]
i have pointed out earlier,and at the risk of repeating myself,i would have adorned the "introduction" post once the thread had been approved
[quote=shaktheback]
How would you expect people to understand when you have not given the right message in the right way ![/quote]
im sorry,i expect people to read.i guess thats too much to ask.and i have given the right message the right way,in a short and concise manner.i cant help it if people interpret it their way.
[quote=shaktheback]
I found the other thread more appropriate and that is why forwarded for approval. Logically you are right that your thread should have been approved first cuz you made it first. But then this logic does not stand alone as you should have followed the right format.[/quote]
 neither does ur logic stand here that a prettier looking thread should be stickied.and like iv pointed out that i was looking for an approval of the idea first.if it had been approved,i would have decorated the post rightaway.
[quote=shaktheback]
If you don't see any tag that clearly means that im not a DT member. Sorry, i dont approve threads here but forward them to the Moderator.[/quote]
thanks for clearing that confusion.on that note,i would be happier if u let the DT members do their work and stop pretending to be one yourself.
[quote=shaktheback]  
The forum is new and Ananya has alot more channels to moderate. She alone cannot sort out everything. Hence it is the duty of every member of the forum to volunteer and make sure the forum is organized. We want more members to volunteer and help us out. All are welcome here 😛 .

let me just say i was volunteering to open that thread?and i had left it open for Ananya's approval,not yours.and i would not like to continue this pointless conversation anymore.i will rather have a talk with the DT members about this.

thank you
Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago
Yes. Please have a talk with DT 😛 . May be you will get the right response.

Thank You 😛
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Let's clear the confusion here, I am very much active in the section at the moment and I have been going through all the topics that have been opened so far. If any topics need to be closed or any member is being attacked then it is my concern. 😊

@shaktheback: I understand your intention was to help the member but the tone you have used is very much aloof. We are friends here,😃 and all are newbies to begin with...lets not act so professional asking people what to post and what not to, this is strictly the development Team's work.

@mjhtac: Firstly I would like to welcome you to the Video mix section. I understand shak has used a condescending tone but his intention behind was to help you and lead you the correct topics.😊 Both of you are new members; there can be misunderstandings so please I request both of you to not take these to heart.

This is a very new section, lots of members are joining in everyday and we shouldn't set a bad reputation of the section for them. If anyone has any problems with anything, no matter how trivial it is then please PM me straight away. I may have a busy life but I had taken a responsibility of this section, and I believe I have the capability to handle the problems faced by the members here.

This topic will be remained closed for now.

-IF Development Team