Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@rachna: lol yeah cya around, need to start getting active out here
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok here my problem! some girl did make templates in the forum to bring back PKB ! now i cnt find the post! she made long tempaltes 2-3 types one :) they were aweeesoommeee! i wnt them!

help me somehow!!!! :'(
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: surveen_kapoor

Ok here my problem! some girl did make templates in the forum to bring back PKB ! now i cnt find the post! she made long tempaltes 2-3 types one :) they were aweeesoommeee! i wnt them!

help me somehow!!!! :'(

Hey Suru, long time no see, please pop in and comment in the forum once in a while😊......

What templates are you talking about? The save PKB by Aneeka, or an email to the creatives which I posted? Canuckno made a thread and Deisgirl found a website to contact Ekta.....Any of the names ring a bell?.... I will try and look for them......
Ladoo645 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Where could I watch April 27 epi?
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Hey Suru, long time no see, please pop in and comment in the forum once in a while😊......

What templates are you talking about? The save PKB by Aneeka, or an email to the creatives which I posted? Canuckno made a thread and Deisgirl found a website to contact Ekta.....Any of the names ring a bell?.... I will try and look for them......

Hi jaan i just posted yesturday😊  I think its save pkb.. they r letter types which everyone just copy past n send to creatives na?

n thnsk for helpiing me jaanπŸ€— 
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Ok here my problem! some girl did make

Hi jaan i just posted yesturday😊  I think its save pkb.. they r letter types which everyone just copy past n send to creatives na?

n thnsk for helpiing me jaanπŸ€— 

Okay Suru, her is the link to my Email to Balaji thread, there are some links in it, to other related threads, look at the end of the postSmile.....

More threads....

Messages to Sony

Desigirl's thread to email Ekta

Lali's ArNak / PraSha petition

Hope one of these links helps, or maybe Nadz or Roshni Di might know.   Take care SuruπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Okay Suru, her is the link to my Email to Balaji thread, there are some links in it, to other related threads, look at the end of the post😊.....

More threads....

Messages to Sony

Desigirl's thread to email Ekta

Lali's ArNak / PraSha petition

Hope one of these links helps, or maybe Nadz or Roshni Di might know.   Take care SuruπŸ˜ƒ

i love u sooooooooooooo muuchhhhh myyyyyyyyy laxxmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

u r my rockstar u helped me sooooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thns jaaana😳
The_May_Rose thumbnail

i love u sooooooooooooo muuchhhhh myyyyyyyyy laxxmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

u r my rockstar u helped me sooooo much πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thns jaaana😳

Glad to help any time Suru, fellow LaxmiπŸ˜ƒ.....Take care sweet friend and keep coming back to the forumπŸ€—.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ladoo645

Where could I watch April 27 epi?

It was on YT but it was removed, but April 28th is there.....The PraSha scenes from April 27th episode have been uploaded.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago