Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: halifax004

Can anyone PLEASE help me with the story till now I never knew kritika karma was in this serial then I would have watched it from the very beginning...the only thing that I know so far is the sibling's mother dies and they all split what happens next..??? Please I need help πŸ˜•

THANKS IN ADVANCEπŸ€—

After the 4 siblings splited with each other during childhood...their densities made them unite again indirectly. Although they are near by themselves but know one knows about each other...
Miland(Debo)-Elder bro
Prateeksa(Kajjal)-
middle sis
Aziz(Sujoyed)-
younger bro
Araina(Meeshti)-
younger sis

Miland is working under some minister & has a goon type personality who hates inter caste religion.

Prateeshka(Kritika) is still the same as she was during her childhood...responsible,religious,honest & sweet. kindhearted girl who always visit temple in hope to meet her siblings again.

Araina(Meeshthi) is adopted by a rich man. Araina forgot about her childhood & doesn't know about her adoption. She is a spoilt brat now.

Aziz is a servant at Araina house. Both doesn't know each other but Aziz feels Araina as Meeshti & cares for a lot.

Aziz always cares a lot for Araina but Araina being spolit always insults her. All siblings with grace of god meet unintentionally at Durga pooja without knowing each other's presence. Araina feels some connection there. Miland & Prateeksha too meet coz of crowd ^ Miland helped her from crowd & both feels bro-sis typw connection.  Miland attacks on Aziz for coming at hindu place being a muslim but he controlled himself while recallling his mom's wording about his younger bro.

In mean while Shashank(Vivan bhatena) who supposed to be an old friend of Araina came from USA to India...Both shares a kajol-Srk(KKHH) type friendship. Araina's sis sumo likes Shashank a lot...
But if believed to sources that it'll be Shashank who is opposite to Prateeksha(Kritika).

Araina's dad always fears to loose Araina so he never allowed boys or anyone else to be close to Araina specially Shashank.

Let's see the story ahead...
halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mona081187

After the 4 siblings splited with each other during childhood...their densities made them unite again indirectly. Although they are near by themselves but know one knows about each other...
Miland(Debo)-Elder bro
Prateeksa(Kajjal)-
middle sis
Aziz(Sujoyed)-
younger bro
Araina(Meeshti)-
younger sis

Miland is working under some minister & has a goon type personality who hates inter caste religion.

Prateeshka(Kritika) is still the same as she was during her childhood...responsible,religious,honest & sweet. kindhearted girl who always visit temple in hope to meet her siblings again.

Araina(Meeshthi) is adopted by a rich man. Araina forgot about her childhood & doesn't know about her adoption. She is a spoilt brat now.

Aziz is a servant at Araina house. Both doesn't know each other but Aziz feels Araina as Meeshti & cares for a lot.

Aziz always cares a lot for Araina but Araina being spolit always insults her. All siblings with grace of god meet unintentionally at Durga pooja without knowing each other's presence. Araina feels some connection there. Miland & Prateeksha too meet coz of crowd ^ Miland helped her from crowd & both feels bro-sis typw connection.  Miland attacks on Aziz for coming at hindu place being a muslim but he controlled himself while recallling his mom's wording about his younger bro.

In mean while Shashank(Vivan bhatena) who supposed to be an old friend of Araina came from USA to India...Both shares a kajol-Srk(KKHH) type friendship. Araina's sis sumo likes Shashank a lot...
But if believed to sources that it'll be Shashank who is opposite to Prateeksha(Kritika).

Araina's dad always fears to loose Araina so he never allowed boys or anyone else to be close to Araina specially Shashank.

Let's see the story ahead...

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I appreciate your hard work
πŸ€—
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey

I was wondering who the mods are on this section and who the GM is as well?

Plus wondering if this could be mentioned in the achrive masion or a topic on it as there is no development team banner!

Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hey

I was wondering who the mods are on this section and who the GM is as well?

Plus wondering if this could be mentioned in the achrive masion or a topic on it as there is no development team banner!

Since it's new show so there is no Dev team till yet...once the dev team will be decided & all the characters will be introduced then we will surely arrange a banner for the section.
😊
hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys i have question regarding sashank"s mom , i saw her yesterday and she was looking like debina seeta of ramayana  of ndtv imagine please tell me is debina playing sashank"s mother 😊😊😊
nirmitii thumbnail
cn i gt the title track or the sad song tats been played in the serial pplllzzz............
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hassan.raza

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys i have question regarding sashank"s mom , i saw her yesterday and she was looking like debina seeta of ramayana  of ndtv imagine please tell me is debina playing sashank"s mother 😊😊😊

No it's not Debina...She is someone else...don't know her name yet but when i'll find out...will surely tell you. But it's confirmed that She is not Debina.😊
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirmitii

cn i gt the title track or the sad song tats been played in the serial pplllzzz............

i'll try to upload...you willl be informed once the song will be posted. Hv patience till then...Keep smiling
The whole title song was shown in 26th oct.'s episode.
biryani thumbnail
guys plzzzzzzz help me kay shashank kis ka hero hai? prateeksha ya araina ka
Mona_Maurya thumbnail

Originally posted by: biryani

guys plzzzzzzz help me kay shashank kis ka hero hai? prateeksha ya araina ka

Prateeksha(Kritika) Ka... Araina is just his friend...
πŸ˜‰

Vivan(Shashak) is playing opposite Kritika)Prateeksha)😳