Dance Premier League - Help Desk

Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone :)
Please use this thread to ask any questions regarding the show.

Thank You,
IF Dev. Team

[Thank You to Bidaai Help Desk Thread for the help desk banner:)]
Edited by Angelic_J - 14 years ago
Hey who are the judges of the show?
Originally posted by Manalisharma12

Hey who are the judges of the show?

it's not 100% confirmed but it's been heard that Rani Mukherjee, Arshad Warsi, Shiamak Dawar and possibly Madhuri Dixit will be the judges :)
Uhmm, I have a question. What days is DPL going to come on because I am looking forward to doing updates for this show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by punjabi_qt26

Uhmm, I have a question. What days is DPL going to come on because I am looking forward to doing updates for this show ๐Ÿ˜Š

It will start airing Oct. 9th, Fri-Sat 8 PM :D and thank you for volunteering for the updates๐Ÿ˜ƒ
can u plz tell me ,, the full namess of judgess ?? plz
i mean the choreographerss like uma gaiti , pappu malu etc ...
Originally posted by BollyGuide

yes

do u know abouhh theirr fulll names ?? :p
can anyone tell me me who did the remix for western yodhas trio dance to inn ankhon ki masti mein, remix artist or where i can download this mix?? Edited by ShellyB - 14 years ago

Hey guys, i wanted to know on the 14th nov group performance done by western yodha's, where was da girl from da group? (sorry i don't recall her name, i think it's karishma). I also didn't see her present on the stand with harshal vitthal during the performance. Did she leave the show? If yes, y?
hey i need the vdo of the performance pehla nasha and the performance done by the 3 brothers in black and white dress.i missed it n cant find any where.can u provide me da links..