YRKKH 2nd Oct Written Update

roku_huseinfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys first of all i'm sorry yesterday i  couldn't post the update on time... but whn i was about to post my update i  saw KurtAngle has written the detail update before me ...i didn't want her hard work go wasted by posting my update...she has written amazingly ..đź‘Źso here is the link of her post...
YRKKH 2nd October Written Update BY KurtAngle
 ok here i'm posting my one too as hottieaminah13 asked me to post..

UPDATE

Akshara in her room…arranging Naitik's cloths… Naitik enters in his room…he sees Akshara arranging his cloth…. seeing Naitik Akshara stands up n starts working without noticing him…Naitik walks up to her n says wohhh u have organized my cloths so nice…u have kept ur cloth left side n my cloths right side…they r looking really organized n perfect… Akshara is silent … Akshara then walk out on there…. Naitik to follows her…Naitik says Akshara I'm sorry.. I know I did a big mistake …I'm feeling really guilt…. Akshara still don't listening to him…. Naitik says Akshara u were right…husband wife must share everything…  Akshara y don't u keep ur cloths with my ones…. this means sharing na? Akshara still quiet…. Naitik says Akshara pls forgive me na…I swear I won't do this mistake again…. Akshara says its very easy to say sorry Naitik … u couldn't my friend… and moreover u never trusted me too.. if u don't trust me thn this mistake will happen again n again… sometimes for ur cosine RR aur sometimes for Nandini didi…I told u soo many times Naitik I did not says to Nandini didi anything…but u did not trust me…. U always want witness… what will happen Naitik if I do anything and nobody is witness for tht??? will u trust me? Today u forgive me only for Nandini didi….hearing all this Naitik became very upset….Akshara says the fact is in our relationship u don't have faith…

Shankari tai comes…. She says she has came here to show some new photos…Shankari tai gives bhabhi ma the album….seeing this dada ji becomes angry…he says Shankari u have done a lot for us…only for u munna is happily married now…but I want to tell u something…I don't want to force my daughter to get marry now…she will get marry whn she want…so pls take away this photos…Shankari becomes very angry n she leaves without saying anything…bhabhi ma too becomes upset. Nandini is very happy hearing this decision…she hugs dada ji…Mohit says DADA JI UR GREAAT…  dada  ji looks at him with an angry face…he says and I'm illiterate.. Nandini laughs at him..

At nath house…omi kaka n sunaina in shuriya's room…omi kaka asks shuriya he is happy or not for this decision? Shuriya says its not a fact of happiness and sadness…its life so after one stage another stage comes… omi understands he is not so happy with this decision…he advises him to take the right path for future….

At Singhania house…. Mohit Nandini Reshimi sitting in Nandini's room… Mohit advises Nandini to take all this decision after thinking. She should keep it in her mind that dada ji just have stop the marriage discussion for sometime only…  Nandini says actually Mohit I don't want to get married… reshimi says didi if some one comes in ur life who will love u very much wht will u do? Nandini says I won't marry…becz  I have deleted the word marriage from my life…

BREAK

Naitik is ready for office…when Akshara was giving him handkerchief Naitik hold her hand tightly…Akshara makes an angry face n takes her hand away…. She then gives Naitik his bag n files… after that she was putting the laptop in its bag ..Naitik says Akshara u should not let ur hubby go office seeing ur angry face…u should say bye to him with a smiling face…and we r friends na? Akshara still not listening to him… Naitik itna bura lag gaya…(I just loved this line..hehe) u won't talk??? He puts his hand around Akshara's shoulder….Akshara turns n says friends too can be angry na? Saying this she leaves… Naitik says himself ya but not for long…

All standing with arti thali…. Gayatri doing arti of rajbana, bhabhi ma dada ji's n Akshara Naitik's… but Akshara is not looking at Naitik… after completing arti dada ji says he will have the dinner at home today… bhabhi ma says ok I'll cook for u then…Naitik says Ma Akshara is the new daughter in low of this house so I think she should cook it… bhabhi ma says she just came now… will do next year…Naitik says no ma..u used to say u will take rest when ur bahu will come…so she is here now n ur not giving her any work… Gayatri says ok dear…Akshara cook today's dinner.. dada ji too asks her to cook as he likes her hand made foods..… but Akshara is very nervous as she don't know how to cook thm… all leaves….Naitik still standing with Akshara….Naitik says I know u don't talk with me but u can take my help…I won't mind…Akshara says I have much more faith in Golabo than u in this matter…saying this she leaves…. Naitik smiles…

At kitchen… Golabo tells maharaj ji tht Akshara scolded Nandini tht day….mahara ji says stop all this nonsense…I know she can never do such things…she is very gud girl.. now concentrate on ur work…let me bring foods for fast..

BREAK

Akshara comes in kitchen…she asks Golabo to help her… Golabo says yaa ya I will help u ….she asks Akshara to peel the potatoes.. She goes to bring the other thing…but suddenly she starts crying…akhsra asks her what happened? She tells her she can't work now as has  hurt her back…. Golabo leaves kitchen…Akshara is really worried now… she don't know what to make for fast…she calls diviya but her phone is unreachable…she thn calls dadi …dadi asks her to ask Gayatri becz food for fast varies in different houses…. Akshara is very worried now…

Precap-

Akshara tells Varsha congratulations Varsha …u topped in ur class… Varsha asks Akshara abt her result…she is quite… 

Edited by roku_huseinfan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well..roku..your updates are with perfect dialougues..plz post it..thnz..although kurtangel's one also did helped! thnkz both of u! =)