Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstrucK. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
You make no sense, being a batting all rounder doesn't technically make you an all rounder?  He's a pretty decent player, much better than many of the others listed. if you can't digest it, then stop commenting on malik, seems like your not too fond of the guy anyways.

darpan12... thumbnail
Batting all-rounder or bowling all rounder. it is classed as an "All-Rounder". So it is more like you don't make sense. 😛

Again a joke, much better than any other player listed 🤣 Tommorow you'll say he was the best captain, maybe its true. lmao
starstrucK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darpan12...

Batting all-rounder or bowling all rounder. it is classed as an "All-Rounder". So it is more like you don't make sense. 😛

Again a joke, much better than any other player listed 🤣 Tommorow you'll say he was the best captain, maybe its true. lmao

yeah yeah yeah, wouldn't blame you at all for picking on Malik..the guy has a brilliant record against some team, *cough* India *cough*

a joke? dude, the guy who beat the daylights out of the so called "favorites of the CT" has a competitive record while comparing it to some of the people above, like Yuvraj or Collingwood. as said before, I wouldn't mind you laughing at a talented guy like him after what happened on 9/26/09. *cough*

So not even going to argue with someone who claims the wrong things and then posts totally different articles to prove their point. Carry on mister, hope the "aunties" on this forum brighten your day, everyday. 😛 Ciao from here, not going to argue with you anymore, see no point.
Edited by starstrucK. - 14 years ago
starstrucK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: darpan12...

oh lord, cut me some slack please. 😆

dude, go back and re-read what I said. I SAID, so a batting all rounder isn't technically an all rounder? I was questioning you, but eh, seems like you missed the whole point. AND HERE, you come telling ME, when you said Malik isn't an all rounder, that bowling/batting all rounder classifies as an all rounder at the end. oh Jesus, darpan420.

Edited by starstrucK. - 14 years ago
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Jaq Kallis right now :D

Not to forget Shakib-Al-Hassan has been doing gr8 consistently n reached no.1 spot on ICC ranking once....... but his team performance  lets him down :(

Danile Vettori kums sekond n followed by Flintoff akkording to me !!!  :P

Keep------------Smiling !!! :)
darpan12... thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstrucK.

yeah yeah yeah, wouldn't blame you at all for picking on Malik..the guy has a brilliant record against some team, *cough* India *cough*

a joke? dude, the guy who beat the daylights out of the so called "favorites of the CT" has a competitive record while comparing it to some of the people above, like Yuvraj or Collingwood. as said before, I wouldn't mind you laughing at a talented guy like him after what happened on 9/26/09. *cough*

So not even going to argue with someone who claims the wrong things and then posts totally different articles to prove their point. Carry on mister, hope the "aunties" on this forum brighten your day, everyday. 😛 Ciao from here, not going to argue with you anymore, see no point.

Erm... who doesn't score againt India? 😊 Don't think this is going to offend me, Ha, Inzamam is the most succesful player against India and i still like his batting. So i don't think i don't like Malik just because he scores runs against India. :D

Again that is one game, he hasn't done it for a long period. If he does that over a period of time with bat and bowl than he would be a proper all-rounder. But becuase you said he doesn't bowl that often, he is regarded as a part time bowler not an "All-Rouder". I hope i am clear and make sense this time. :)

Talking about Yuvraj, i never rated him as all-rounder nor did anyone in the entire cricketing world. He is just a bastmen with an average of high 30's and a very useful bowler. Ohh and btw Yuraj has been scoring runs consistently over a long period of time. Failure in one match doesn't make them rubbish batsmen. If that is the case than when Steyn (of SA) scored a 76 against Aussie, more runs than likes of Smith, Kallis and De Villiars. Does that make him a better batsmen? lmao I'll quit cricket if that is the case. 😆

Collingwood, he is very useful in seming condition, like i said before but close to useless in sub-continent.
Edited by darpan12... - 14 years ago
darpan12... thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstrucK.

oh lord, cut me some slack please. 😆

dude, go back and re-read what I said. I SAID, so a batting all rounder isn't technically an all rounder? I was questioning you, but eh, seems like you missed the whole point. AND HERE, you come telling ME, when you said Malik isn't an all rounder, that bowling/batting all rounder classifies as an all rounder at the end. oh Jesus, darpan420.

I think you don't know the difference between "Part Time" bowler and an "All-Rounder" Let me explain, an All rounder is when a player bats and bowl regularly and a part time bowler is when a player bowl ONLY sometimes. 😛

So in that case, Dhoni bowls meduim pace. Is he classed as an All Rounder? If that is the case than...... ohh deary deary me, lmao
coolsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I voted for AFridi because I like him!! 😉
But to be honest (and impartial), Kallis is the best all rounder. He is very good with the bat and no less with the ball. He is the most complete allrounder.
Others in the list are good in either batting only or bowling only. For e.g. Malik doesn't bowl often and is not a very effective bowler. Same goes for Yuvraj, Jayasuriya and Collingwood.
Oram is what Imran Khan calls 'relukatta'.. one who knows little bit of batting and bowling both, but can't do either perfectly! Same is for Hopes.

Shakib-ul-Hasan is one youngster who has the potential to become a complete allrounder. Watch out for this guy in the future.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shahid afridi..shoaib malik..daniel vettori r ROQSTARS!
RAdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-ReenO-xx

shahid afridi..shoaib malik..daniel vettori r ROQSTARS!

areena tumhara afidi aur malik ka sig to kamal ka hai 👏