Users

Frequent Posters

DEEENCH thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Flintoff,Jayasuriya,Afridi!!
i cant choose!!

Shahid Afridi

Awesome batsman... can really hit it big! & an incredible bowler too =)
cintu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the list - yuvraj singh....but now harbhajan is developing as a good all rounder....
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shahid afridi nd shoaib malik... bt voted 4 shoaib as he didnt get many votes :S lolz
wanker thumbnail
starstrucK.

Direct LinkReportQuote Posted: 04 October 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
^ Genius, that's Inzy's comments on Malik, not the other way around. Malik never disrespected Inzy, and NO it wasn;t ever on any Pakistani channel as it never ever happened. get your facts correct as this just goes against what you claimed.

And about Malik, ever since he was the captain a lot of seniors brought in their egos and did NOT support the guy. People liek Yousef completely trashed the guy, sitting in India, after he went to the ICL. No where did Malik ever disrespect any senior in public.
Kindly, get your facts straight, I'm an ardent follower of pak cricket and know what our media says and what it doesn't and even more know what Pak cricketer says and don't. And your claim here is completely false.

IF ANYTHING, ex cricketers like Inzy never supported Malik when he was the captain, never was it the other way around. So go figure.

Edited by starstrucK. - 04 October 2009 at 11:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:
ejaz_lover,

-----------------------------------------------

Brings back memories!! now say.... i thought ex-cricketer and sohaib malik never had a problem with each other?Edited by wanker - 14 years ago
battu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My favourite All rounders r Shahid Afridi & Shoaib Malik
But voted 4 Shahid Afridi ... He is the best Allrounder 👍🏼 MASHALLAH ... ALLAH Nazrein Bad Se Bachaye ... Ameen Summa Ameen !!! 
Edited by sukni_85 - 14 years ago