Chellameh October archives 09

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday - Episode No 14 2/10/09

Omni outside the ER - Basha for company. The noise coming out of the
ER suggests that Amutha is vomiting
( stomach wash thaane??? Ipdi
Oorai koottuma enna?? Omni has to hear?? but she is OMNI !!! potent
and present !!!)
Anyways - it is back and forth time - the rest of the clan
is busy "girl seeing" - girl looks beautiful ( nalla sari and accessories) -
Wood (kattadurai) wants to know about her degree and is told that she
has a Masters' in Biochemistry - wood needs explanation " Bio is science
chemistry..." ( actually she did give the exact translation , Roja the wood
head did not understand -Yuirvediyal -  hmmm colloquial Tamizh pesiye
kaalathai Ootiyaachu !!)
Mrs.Wood takes it up on herself to educate wood
on this and award an instant Masters' - goes near him and asks him to keep
off alien territories - " ava sonnathu romba purinjitha?? hi hi hi... give
me a coin.." pries it out of Wood's pocket and purposely lets it slip out
of her hand - that coin lands exactly near the girl's feet. Mrs.Wood does
some more hi hi s and retrieves the coin - incidentally counts and finds
that the girl has 10 toes after all !!!

ER - sad Omni - the doctor comes out and says that Amutha is fine - " had
u delayed another 30 mins ...sangu thaan ( Roja pizhaichaa !!! Ippo thaan
Kolangal le oru kutti Oppari paadittu vanthu irukka !!)
But why did she do
this??" Omni says that she has no clue - " athai scolded her..but for that?? idpi..?? " requests the doctor to keep this news under the wraps. Doctor promises " Gabb
chupp gabardaar" Omni is allowed to visit Amutha. She goes in ..Amutha does
a few "anni ...anni...anni.." Omni cries.....To cut a long story short,  Amutha says
that she loves Maniarasu and her mom won't agree - " pOnnu eduthu pOnnu
kuduthaa oru pOnnu nalla vazhadham !! So, since, u have come to our
house....." Omni asks Amutha about Mani reciprocating her feelings.
Amutha says that Mani will love her....but.....Omni is stunned ( unakku punniyamaa pogattum - antha chinna payyanakku divorce kuduthudu - relieve us from the
misery of seeing a mismatched pair on the screen )

Girl seeing - Not to be outdone Valli goes and stands near the new girl -
asks for a photograph - after the clicking is done, announces that the girl
is around  1 inch shorter than herself. The girl has reached her tether's end -
requests for a tete e tete with Maniarasu. Maniarasu is smitten by the girl and
looks like a cat near the milk pot. Goes in to have a word. The girl directly
says that she does not like him -"enna yya family??? oruthi counts my toes..
oruthi clicks away to glory to asses my height... yen, yennai ketta intha info
ellam thara maatten??? " ( che che, apdi ellam keppOmaa??? maadu nna
pallai nangale thaan pidichu pappOm - maadu thaana kaattuma enna?)

Maniarasu lets her spill her heart and then says that he likes her - hands her
a letter and says that he brought it along to show - if he liked the girl -
" now that I like you... please see that " The girl  goes through "tennis
match watching" movements - letter ..Mani...letter....Mani... Finally Mani
says that it is his medical report - "blood group... HIV negative... But u do
not like my family. My family is a gold mountain ( Meena intha vaichukke nee) .
All are very affectionate. The way they went about checking your vital statistics
may be wrong..but they mean well... ungalukku en kudumbathile vanthu vazha
kuduthu vaikkalai... it is ok..."  Leaves but the girl stops him - apologizes for her
hasty assumptions and says " vazhntha unga kudumbathile thaan vazhanum...."
Hospital le Omni is confused??? upset??? whatever... Freezing of the episode
avanga moonjile thaan irukkanum... feelings can be any thing !!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday 07 Oct 2009 Updates

UPDATES BY Meena

CM reaches the room and finds things shattered. Amudha is missing. She comes outside and inquires the sister and she tells about Amudha talking to Maniarasu. Now, CM is shattered. (Pochuda ellam sodhapal) Someone shouts that some girl is runnign to terrace. CM got it and runs to catch Amudha. Amudha running and CM running... (Amudha - Nan mele mele mele poiputten.. CM-Nan unaku munnal anga irupene) Amudha reaches the terrace and boom, CM also there.. A few centimeter(CM) below her.. She asks her not to jump, as she has promised her. Amudha also gives back, u also promised for Maniarasu. U cheated me. I din't ask u to save me. I don't wanna live without him. U lied to me.. CM tells that it can be sorted out by talks. Amudha tells it cannot be done by false talking. CM begs her. Amudha tells that she saved her and killed her. CM asks her to beleive as trust is life but she tells that she trusted her, but CM cheated. CM starts her dialogue "Arivu kettavale, ne hospital thunganumnu apadi sonen.. Unoda nalladhuku than sonen." (Amudha thonga thaane try panna. NInga dhane kaapathuninga. Ipo thoonga dhan apadi sonen solringa.)

Amudha confront her for sometime. She decidees to jump when CM asks her to do so. She decided to die only coz her love is not true. CM can't run behind her all the time. She saved her to live and not to die. If u trust me come, otherwise jump. Amudha is shocked. (Odi vandhu kaapathuvanga nu paatha saga sollitangale. Inga vera romba neram nikka bayama iruke.) CM takes the chance and asks her to jump. Not to threaten by standing there. When she has decided she ahs to jump and die. She takes the chance to convince her. She tells that the world will not stop if she dies. SHe asks her to trust her beleive herself and beleive those who are affectionate on her. She asks her when she decided to die, y not to express her love to Bell. Amudha cries and and with a scream aaaaaa........ CM watches this with shock. (Break)

(Breakla nan ungalukku onnu solren.. How did CM run so fast to the terrace. Boost is the secret of her energy nu ninga nenach adhu thappu. She is IPS, Senthamizharasi IPS. She got all training to run, climb, shoot everything.So she can run as fast as Puli.. ;))

Amudha screams and comes down slowly. She comes to CM and hugs her and cries. CM advices her not to take such decision and again the same promise to marry Maniarasu to her.

Next scene, Beach and his daughter - photo seeing - Bell Engagement photos. Beach advices his daughter not to snap kanda photos like Amudha. He comes across a snap where CM is all tensed and not happy. He asks his daughter to zoom it. She zooms (Idhuku mella zoom panna laptop pathadhu. Projector vangittu varanum). Beach wonders about CM's expressions when comes there our anni MA.. She wonders what father and daughter are seeing in the laptop and finds the photos of the engagement. Beach expresses his doubt and MA clarifies that CM is worried coz Maniarasu's fiancee is her relative. Beach scolds her and decides to take decision on the next day. MA scolds her daughter and asks her to leave. They both leave.

Thalaiamma receives a cal from CM telling that Amudha is in practice and she will be with her. Athai asks them to come soon. Cm tells that If it takes time, they will come the next day nu. Athai happily agrees and adds that she is not worried when CM is with her. She asks Amudha and CM not to be awake for long time. (Fulla thoonga try pannavangala ipo than CM save panni konjama thoonga vachirukanga.)

Beach visits Hotel Chellama. He has some talks with a employee and visits the kitchen. In the office, TV, vadai and Goms. TV asks if Goms got the guy she is searching and if his name is in  waiting list. Goms tells that she din't yet find him and TV's name always in waiting list only. Ore siripu than for the three. By the time Beach reaches there. TV asks him when he came and Beach replies that he came 20 mins back.  He stares at Goms and inquires about her. Vada replies that she Assist. Manager newly appointed. TV adds that she is from MA's place. Beach asks her to wait outside. She looks at TV and doesn't move. Beach insists her to wait outside till he calls. (Periya sani ulla iruka, chinnadhu enga irundha enna) She moves out. TV asks him if he is tensed. Beach tells that small problem. Vadai asks what happened. Beach explains his doubt about CM coming late and leaving immediately from the function when others came very soon. Also she looks very dull in all the photos. (Make up sariya podala pola.) Vadai changes his expression. (Break)

(Namaku oru tension create panna than.)
Beach tells that he din't sleep the whole night. He thinks that she (CM) got much work load. (Ammama, tats y she called u to act so that she can take more care for creative thinking).  If something happens to her he can't stand. He asks Vada to take care of her. (English talking) Vada tells that they don't give her any work but she herself takes the load on her (Adhu dhan theriyume). Beach is worried about her and asks to share the work with others.  (Ningale decide pannikaradha. Idhuku than break ellam pottu build up a?)

TV (sandhula sindhu padararu) tells that Goms has been appointed to share her work (u mean personal work?) but CM doesn't allow nu. Beach asks to cal the girl. TV instructs to allow her inside thro the intercom. Beach instructs TV to share half of CM's work to Goms. Vadai to agrees and asks Goms to take CM's seat. Goms is all happy but doesn't express just gives a look to TV. Beach instructs Goms that there should be no disturbance for CM. TV asks Goms to leave. On Beach's requests TV orders three coffee.

Doctor instrcting Amudha to take complete rest for 10 days and CM to give her medicine properly. Amudha and CM leaves to home. They both reach home and athai is all set to give left and right. She scolds Amudha. CM takes her inside where our hero Bell is sitting scolding Amudha for not coming to his engagement. Amudha is ready to shed tears and leans on CM. Bell wonders y she is looking dull. Cm explains about long time dance practice (in the terrace dhane?). Bell feels bad for her and doesn't want to scold her. He grabs her hand and takes her to show some surprise.

Vadai confronts CM for not informing about not coming home s'day night. CM wonders if athai has not informed. Vadai asks y not to inform him in Cell phone. CM says Sorry. Vadai tells that Amudha will not go for dance class from now on (enga poradhu uyir poi vandhirukku ipo danceku ellam time mood rendum ila) and CM should also stop going behind her. (CM pirinju iruka mudiyalaya ila, Beach sonnadhu reaction a?) Bell stands holding Amudha's hand and tells "Kavitha, romba nerama Amudha yaaru yaaru nu kettaye. Iva dhan Yen athai ponnu Amudha" There is our bride (Mahalakshmi) standing with a smile on her face, wearing Chudi and looking good. Amudha wide opens her eyes in shock.

Screen freezes with the rivalry faces. Kavitha with smiling face and Amudha with shocked face
(Kavitha - now only got her name - was looking good in that dress. Good expression by Amudha. Can't Bell or Kavi see Amu's shocking expression.)

Sorry for the extreme delay guys. there may be many typing mistakes. Porutharuluga.

Edited by nithyamkv - 14 years ago

Friday Episode No 9/10/09

Palaar palaar tiruvizha  - Roja wears a mask before updating -
aal aalukku ellaraiyum araiyaaranga !!! Roja kku adi vaanga
thembum illai , pazhakkamum illai - adi kuduthu thaan pazhakam !!😳

Starts with Bell meeting Kavi on the road - well, since calling off
or confirming the marriage is an important issue, the venue chosen
is nadu theru -
Bell confronts kavi about complaining to Omni
paatti - " hey, enna sonne?? avanga ennavO na kolai pannitta
mathiri yennai thittaraanga??" Kavi says that she reported  the
dharma adi festival. Bell says that his brothers were justified -
"enga appa vai pathi thappa pesinaa??" Kavi now slanders the
whole Adai family " aam oom naa kaiyai thookaringa?? Our family
does not raise hands so easily !!! Sariyaana Dombang koothadi
kudumbam, pakkave bayamaa irukku " Now Bell talks ill of Kavi's
dad -" school vaathi ya unga appa?? ungalai yellame sariya valarkkalai,
matha students kku paadam solli thararaa??" Kavi gets down from her
scooter, positions herself and does palaar palaar palaar... Bell has
bell on his cheeks ( Roja looks for the rope - izhuthaa ding dong nnu
satham kekkumaa??)
Then he tell Kavi " see this is exactly what
happened with your brothers. They spoke ill of my dad and so my
brothers had that festival. We do not raise our hands easily nnu sonne...
ippo.." Kavi immediately apologizes ..both hold hands and make the
nadu theru a bed room..but before this happens, Pithukuli Kalai's son
who is coming back from the school sees Kavi treating Bell's cheeks
with "love and affection" . promptly reports to mommy who in turn
giggles, informs the rest of the household - Azagu, ( irony thaan. Intha
ponnukku Azagu nnu peru !!! Did u guys notice?? This girl can never
keep a long face - God endowed her with this gift !!)
athai and the rest
are shocked. Well, Bell lands with Kavi and Art (kalaivaani) giggles
as usual. Bell says that Kavi just cleaned his clean shaven cheeks of
some dust. Amutha hears that Bell got bell on his cheeks....and another
palaar palaar time - Amutha slaps Kavi. Bell defends Kavi - "hey, easy,
Ok ?? This is my fiance - u have no rights to slap her.." Amutha's BP
is hitting the roof. Now Kavi says that she is not angry " when I slapped
Bell, he patiently explained. i asked him to slap me back but he did not.
So, it is ok. I am so envious of this family..the way u guys defend each other
and i am happy that i will be a part of this family...soon" ( hmm Omni
manasile enna irukkO?? God proposes Omni disposes😳)
Amutha
runs inside, falls on the bed ( athu epdi thaan correct aa vizhuvaangalO??
Roja's daughter kku ithu epavume oru athisayam - once she tried to
ape the cinema /serial heroines - dobaal nnu KIZHE vizhunthutta !!!
It was painful to say the least but she was rolling on the floor laughing !!)

and cries. Omni goes there to pacify and Amutha is seething -"how dare
he?? en kitteye my fiance nnu solraan !!" Omni sings "Porumai ennum
nagai aninthu , Perumai koLLa vendum...pengaL porumai ennum nagai.. -"
(BG ubayam Roja.)

Omni arrives with Bell and Kavi - to Adai's house (ammadi kavi, un scooter
enge?? Car ai paarthathum appa vaangi kudutha scooter ai Oram katti ttiyaa?)

Warm welcome from one and all - Beach is in a " Muthu kulippattum" mood -
needles Pearl - " paarthiya, Omni has come - with... aama , Omini unnai
car le irunth thalli vittalame??" Pearl 'he he he" s - Omni apologizes for
dropping Pearl in the busy high way " I felt bad, athaan call taxi arrange
panninen..apram spoke to Kavi and Bell - the marriage will go on as planned..
no more problems" Pearl is overjoyed but Beach wants to wash all the linen
in the public - lists one by one and Pearl refutes every thing - semai asadu vazhiyal.
Roja kku nalla kaalam konjam bakki irukku - Omni goes in, habbaaaa - now
the brothers and dad - ' leg pulling" time - all make fun of Bell for the
adiOthsavam - " love is not all about kissing....adi kooda love thaan"  -
pulling ..... pulling.... so much leg pulling...Bell lands exactly at the feet of Kavi.
Omni and Kavi are eating - Pearl is gavanichufying - summa ulu ulu kaattikku
tells Kavi that Omni is the tap root of the family - Kavi forgets that it is the
dining table - mistakes it to be the pooja room - sings Chellama ashtothram -
(Roja pizhaichaa, sahasra namam illai - Friday nnale Roja kku sothanai
day - )
"Ohmmmmm Omni ya namaha... Ohmmmm Omni knows how to solve
issues ya ya namaha.." ( Periya Jesu Doss aa nee??? Ohmm ai ipdi
izhukkare??)
Finally Kavi says that she plans to be another Omni. Pearl and
Valli go in to the kitchen - Pearl as usual bitches about Omni - the way
Valli sings along makes it very clear that - when the opportunity arises Valli
will bitch about Pearl the same way - to whoever cares to listen !!

Omni comes back home and goes to Amutha - Amutha says that she does
not care for Bell any more " he does not love me and so why should I
bother?" Omni says that Amutha changes faces a la Kasthuri ( antha
kodumai serial le vaathu changes faces according to the colour of the
saree she wears !!)
"Thank God that I did not stop that wedding !!" Bell
comes - must be for extending an olive branch - talks to Amutha - " I
scolded you in front of Kavi, yes, but why?? Just so she does not label
our family as "adi dhadi kudumbam" I have the rights to scold you !!! If
things did not go wrong , i should have married you !!!" avvalavuthaan
melting time starts - Amutha becomes jelly Amutha. Bell has a gift for her -
gold bangles - he himself adorns Amutha and says "it is for those hands
which palaar palaar ed Kavi" - Leaves, Amutha is grinning , Omni
shakes her head...Roja rests

Freeze

September 13th, Tuesday Update

Vadai and Goms come to her house. He praises the small house. Goms goes inside to bring coffee. Beach is riding his car and notices Vadai's car on the way. He gets down and moves towards the house. Vadai is going through some magazine.Beach climbs steps and watches vadai through the window. Goms comes there in a long skirt and offers vadai a cup of coffee. Vadai stares her with a different kind of look and compliments her saying she looks good in Modern dress. Beach is hearing htis from win down and the earth shakes for him. Vadai also compliments Goms' coffee saying it is better than Chellama Bhavan coffee. Beach face often appears in screen with a shocking expression. Goms gives him the recipe of her coffee (nagalum coffee poduvomla). Vadai is impressed with her coffee making skill. He tells that she can work in caterin section also. She adds that she can prove her individuality in any section of our hotel (Note the point ur honour, OUR HOTEL. Kanakulayum Kooti peruka mudiyum, hotelyum kooti peruka mudiyum nu solla varanga).Vadai receives call from CM and he answers it. CM asks where he is and he struggles and answers that he is in rice mandi. Beach shocking pathi sollave vendam. Apadiye aadi poitaaru.

Vadai asks y she is asking this and CM replies that she sent Baasha outside for some urgent work. So she was trying to find out if he can pick her from hotel. Vadai tells tat avlo dhana, I will come now (Kandu pidichutangalo nu nenachignala vadai sir). Radhika doesn't seem to be satisfied with the answer. Beach leaves to his car. Goms gives him a stern look and asks y din't he tell the truth. HE samaluchufies that there is something called arpa pombala buthi which will imgaine us so close and that will create probs.. So to avoid probs i had to tel lie. Goms doesn't seem to accept and confronts saying that  he thinks somehting of his own and talks. Vadai si about to say something and stops. He tells that he has to leave. Goms tells ok and comes with him. Thavasi comes out from his asthana place kitchen with a cup of coffee. Vadai and Goms walks down, when Beach watches them from the car. Vadai leaves.

Goms comes inside and asks Thavasi if it was ok. TV says excellent. Goms tells that she is his slave always. TV asks her to always remember this is heart. TV says that vadai has some attraction towards Goms and mentions about his statement "Arpa Pombala buthi" Goms asks him if she should move still closer. TV mentions that she should not. He adds that she should be sincere, so that he will come closer to her. Goms nods in acceptance.

Vadai comes to Chellama Bhavan office. CM questions Y late. Vadai response traffic. CM asks this time? Vadai answers met auditor. Auditor drops in to say hi and he is waiting for him. CM says "I called coz Auditor is waiting. U r telling lies. I know from where u r coming now" Vadai shocked.
vadai opens his mouth to tell that phone pannum bodhu enga irundhena, this Cashewnut CM says "In club only na?" CM the brilliant says Eureka. I found out the truth. (Nobel and Oscar prizes on the way) Vadai is relevied and tells yes. I came back when u called. Its now CM's trun to talk about Arpa Ambala buthi. She tells that he can't tell lie to her as he is not used to it. Vadai thinks about his statement to Goms.

There comes Beach and tells that he saw mapillai car in front of hotel. Vadai gets shocked that he saw his vehicle but when he says in front of hotel he is releived. (Sethu sethu pozhaika vendiyadha iruku.) Beach confronts him indirectly asking if any prob in accounts. (accounts sectionla dhan prob. Aana accounts la ila) CM tells about Club visit and his thiru thiru muzhi. beach asks him y he went there even when he knew it is wrong. CM interferes and keeps a full stop to this matter and send vadai to meet auditor. A pada pada vadai leaves.

CM offers Beach tiffen but he refuses stating his wife as reason. CM doesnot accept. They exchange few words. Beach asks CM about her happiness. CM tells that she is lucky and asks y this question after 12 years of marriage life. Beach tells that it is his duty to ask. CM asks if her hubby committed any mistake (Inime thaan crime panna poraru. Ungalukku theriyadha.) beach tells no and tells. Vadai enters and asks what the matter is. CM tells that her brother is inquiring her like a CBI officer. Beach tells that "Saami thappu pannadhu. Aasaminga dhan thappu pannuvanga" (Aiyo mudiyalada saami)
Vadai keeps a harsh face and asks CM y her brother is asking too many qs since he cam and what happened to him. CM struggles and asks beach to come with her. Beach asks them to leave. CM asks Vadai to come and she leaves. Beach is thinking and Vadai giving a look to Beach. Beach gets up and vadai leaves. Beach stand thinking.
(Ipo than sooda ennaila irundhu edutha vadai madhiri irukaaru. Velila poi relax aagi theliva poi solla vandhirukaaru. Edhu da reason sanda poda, epadi da polam ava kitta nu yosipaaro.)

Edited by Arjun_Meena - 14 years ago
Wednesday 14/10/09 Episode No

Starts with Vadai and Beach at loggerheads with each other. Vadai thinks
that offense is the best form of defense - amma kitte complaining -
" amma , amma, paarumma, intha beach yennai manalai salikkara
mathiri salikkaraar" Amma has a Ph.D in Political Science - Diplomatic
Services Discipline  - evades any direct answer and calls Beach -" vaanga,
apdiye beach pakkam pOi vadai vaangi sapidalaam.." Beach kku right
now Vadai Allergy - refuses the invitation. Vadai follows amma - (Amma
 kooda mariyadhaiya pogira neram ithu, Beach vanthu Kattadurai yai
thattukira neram ithu - BG by Roja )
Wood sees Beach all upset - decides
to upset some more - "oru news..important...epdi solrathu??" ( amm na
oom naa ithu oru kelviyaa?? ellarum vaayale thaane solvaanga??? )

Beach encourages and Wood narrates athai shouting at Vadai "pillai kutty
petha thaane arumai thriyum??" Beach is upset and orders Wood not to
keep singing this to any one who cares to listen.

Sundaram comes home and reaches his wife - oops , goes to his inanimate
Palli Arai , hides some money under the bed. Original Bed Room sees this
but keeps quiet ( uh huh, ithukkellam Roja kitte training edukkanum - shoe rack
le Olichu vaicha kooda kandu pidichuduvaa !!! Lady james Bond )
Sundaram
asks for a cup of coffee.  Bed Room walks away.  Beauty ( intha kodumai yai
enge pOi solla??) and Art walk in - as usual Art giggles. The money is given
to the sisters. Bed Room sees this , Sundaram wonders "saapidara nerathile
coffee??? get food on the table please.." Bed Room does not walk to the
dining room. Instead goes to Omni who is on the swing - " Akka, my hubby
gave a lot of  money to his siters. Not sure as to how he managed to get that ?? santhegamaa irukku.." Omni presses ' 2" - if u want this message to be
repeated press 2 - Bed room repeats - now Omni says the most dreaded dialogue
 - " en purusan , un purusanai ( ayyo daaaa TMS le thaan Roja kku intha vithi nna , ingiyumaa??? ) suspect pannina pothu, u decided to walk out..ippo..." Goes on
 to say that the money was given by her "salary aa irukkattum nnu naan thaan
kuduthen . Santhegam enter pannina , santhosham will walk away.." Sundaram
is serving food for himself ( sapadu podu di naa, Bed Room aalaiye kaanum??)
Omni goes there, offers to serve him and needles " oru 50, 000 rs venum, anni kki
tharuveengalaa?" Sundaram denies possession of such sum. Omni needles further
"aama, akka, thangachi ketta kuduppinga..anni kki tharuveengalaa.." Sundaram
knows that he is caught - spills - "from the time I came back from my adventurous
running away no one asked for any thing from me....so... when they asked... I gave.."
Omni says that giving money to the sisters is ok "but they wont spend it properly" .
Then learns that Sundaram took the money from Beach. Omni is upset " Beach
namba family thaan...but avar kitte irunthu.... money....Ok, i will give you that money..return it to Beach in the morning..." Goes away ( amma di, yetho serve
 panrennu vanthe.... velai mudinjathum kazhandu kittiyaa??) Sundaram can
not eat...( Pinne??? dining table le ukkathi vaichu,saapadu serving nnu
aasai kaatti ttu uruttu kattai yaale nalla saathittu pOittaa?? enge sapidarathu??)

Aavudai Household - Pearl is answering a telephone call  - comes to hubby
and confronts - "pray, why u keep asking all and sundry about Goms kutty??
So many are calling back??" Beach says that Goms kutty is beautiful, intelligent
and what not "nalla varan ketta sollathaan!!" Pearl has a basic doubt " but u
never asked me??" Beach says that Goms is Pearl's blue eyed girl "un kitte kettaa??? Unmai theriyumaa??" Just then Sundaram walks in with the money and returns
 to Beach. Beach probes " why?? who gave you?' Sundaram says that Omni
asked him to return the money. In the mean while pearl is curious " avanukku
neenga yen panam kuduthingaa?? avanga anni, annan laam illiyaa??" grabs
the money from Sundu and Beach asks her to return it. Pearl refuses saying that
it is her money.. time for some palaar palaar... Beach slaps and Pearl pola pola nnu uthirarathu...Beach warns Pearl "keep off.... " Drags Sundu and goes to meet Omni
with the money. Shouts at Omni for returning the money . Omni says that if  the
money was given openly, it is ok "but neenga yaarukkum theriyaame kuduthinga .... athaan...setting right accounts...." Beach screams " so , appO ellame unakku therinji
thaan nadakkuthaa?? ( Yovvv Beach, enna yya kelvi ithu??? Avanga Omni yya
OMNI - God kooda avanga decision ai refute panna maattar !!!! Poyya dubukku )
Unakku theriyaame enna nadakku thu nnu theriyumaa??" ( yovvvvv, athaan
theriyame nadakkuthu nnu solriye, aptram enna theriyumaa nnu kelvi???
U lost it ,eh???)
Omni looks confused - look which says ..... aha ha enakke vaa???

Freeze