Chellameh October archives 09 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Posted: 14 years ago
Friday 30/10/09

Omni gets in to the car - Rat food Vadai asks her to get down - Omni
tries to perch herself but rat food dispenses her unceremoniously.
Goes to meet Gomz - who enacts a drama - cries and in between sobbing
manages to tell Vadai that Beach sent his men to burn her alive.
Vadai is all jelly -" vaamma, vaa, u trust me, right??? come with me"
Gomz does a Mary's little lamb act. Thavasi maama is doling out money
to his henchmen - who threatened Gomz - well, u guessed it right - the
burning alive drama is staged by Thavasi. The door bell rings - rat food
has brought his food Gomz for safe custody. Thavasi drives his thugs and
opens the door. Vadai is very irritated - Thavasi is concern personified.
Finally after Thavasi making sure to mention about Gomz's disheveled look,
Vadai narrates the misdemeanor of Beach. Vadai is so disgusted that he
does not want to mention Omni's name - " ava thaan.. avalOda brother...."
Thavasi asks "Beach?" Vadai finally says that Beach sent men to burn
Gomz alive. Thavasi jumps up and down about family honor, police etc., etc., and gives asylum to Gomz. Gomz does some more crying drama... Thavasi tells Vadai that this has to be nipped in the bud - " go and ask
those who are involved in this..." Vadai says that he will do the needful. After Vadai leaves
Thavasi gloats - "Omni kkum Vadai kkum ladaai varum nnu paarthaa......Beach and Vadai at logger heads???? hmm ellam un nallathukku thaan da Thavasi.."

Omni is waiting outside - Vadai lands and she deems it fit to confront him
right there ( Rojaaaaa, will u ever learn??? Important issues have to be discussed either in the nadu theru or in a public place where all and sundry can participate !!) Omni says that she could not sleep " Oru ponnu phone panraa, neenga Odaringa... na epdi thoonga??? AppO antha Gomz is more important than me??" Vadaisays "yesss, she is....." Omni is stunned ( aama, son vayasile oru payyanai kalyaanam panninda?? what do u expect??) Now Vadai says that Beach sent his men to burn Gomz alive ... " he suspects me... ( panna koodathaa??? unga kozhaisal with Gomz is a force to reckon !!) so, he wants to finish off Gomz. I had to go and make sure that she is kept in a safe place ...Thavasi maama veet le vittu ttu vanthen..... irukku un annanukku.....kalai le.... maaman macchan nnu pakka maatten" Omni says that her bro will never stoop to that level - " I will ask my bro...
u keep off this..." Vadai warns " tell him to keep off Gomz...marupadi yethanum seythaa...car yethi naane konnuduven.." ( Gomz kkaga kolai kooda yaa?? besh besh..) Omni goes back to stunned mode.

Omni goes to meet Beach - paasa mazhai neram - Omni apologizes for throwing Beach out of her house... Beach says that he is ready to die for Omni.... Roja runs to get an umbrella - she does not want to end up
with a flu !!!! Finally Omni tells beach that Vadai is angry with him -
" u sent henchmen to pOttu thallufy Gomz??? My hubby is livid.."
Beach says that he gets enraged easily "but I wont murder some one !!!
So, ipdi kathaiyai maatha raanaa??? What do u know about your hubby?"
Omni says that he is a humane person "but thappu ellam panna maattar.."
Beach pours ice cold water on her euphoria. " illai mma , mappillai thappu panraan..unakku dhrogam panraan.." Another stunning moment for Omni..

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 14 years ago