Posted: 14 years ago
this bella is better than kristen stuart any day
watz gg? full form plz...
         Star⭐️
^^ GG stands for Gossip Girl, its show!!! hope this helps!! 😊

i don't have any problem with this since its your opinion and thats what forums are for, stating your opinions and views. however, the title gives the wrong msg to people, your clearly not saying leighton and ed should replace robsten but people took it differently. 

you can't compare chuck, blair and edward, bella because they are different people with different characteristics. not to mention both couples star in totally diff show/movie. so I don't know why people are say who's more interesting then who.. this is a twilight forum and saying stuff like edwella sucks can offend the fans. I know its what you guys think but say it in a way which won't offend any one.
Edited by pomegranate - 14 years ago
LOOL! Im loving the second pic..Chuck and Blair look really good! I loveeeee Chuck and Blair! hehe! =D

But yhh..u can't compare them both!
as it was said..Chuck is Chuck and Edward is Edward!
Originally posted by Angelic_J

Naaaaaaaaaaaa chuchk and Blair are farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr more interesting than Eddy n Bella specially in the case of Chuck n eddy. Chuck is the bad boy of NY whereas eddy is Mr. goody of the  whole world😆

Plus after playing the role of Chuck I dont think people are gonna like him very much as eddy😆
yeh i agree with you..but i luv Chuck and Blair alot aswell.i love em both..but chuck & blair are wayyyyy more interesting then Edward & Bella..

Zaara
Originally posted by AngelGurlr

^^ GG stands for Gossip Girl, its show!!! hope this helps!! 😊

Thxxx it does