Pati Patni Aur Woh Daily Discussion Thread - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ammoos

Its  really funny to see Sita mayya being bossy and Ramji like a joru ka ghulamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i knoww...he's really a very nice guy. most men wouldn't tolerate that at all. πŸ˜† even sachin makes faces at juhi when she gets a little too bossy. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

i knoww...he's really a very nice guy. most men wouldn't tolerate that at all. πŸ˜† even sachin makes faces at juhi when she gets a little too bossy. πŸ˜†

Guru might be thinking that he has still got time to get outπŸ˜‰.... but Sachin is trappedπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† you might be right. sachin probably feels that arguing it out won't solve anything. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ammoos

Guru might be thinking that he has still got time to get outπŸ˜‰.... but Sachin is trappedπŸ˜†
Hehehe, good one Uma.  Guru is so patient and never makes a face or anything.  Debi on the other hand is very active and lively.  Sachin is a sweetheart.  Apoorva and Shilpa are pretty considerate of each other. But Debi is very young, she is only 25 and so is Gurmeet.
apoorva and shilpa are very mature people and very good to each other!

poor mauni gets bossed around by gaurav! πŸ˜’ she even got told by him to stop singing bengali songs to the baby. πŸ˜•
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 14 years ago
Oh, I am not sure about Gaurav. I think that Mouni is very sweet. Their baby is adorable. 
I found the ram/sita jodi a bit wierd the sita gal is very bossy...she just sits and orders!!!...its strange how she thought the baby should pee in the jhadi!!...that was foolish!!! and finally she made the baby pee in the bushes....πŸ˜•....where does she come from?πŸ˜” ...shez irresponsible...
I would never go to her house...just imagine the pees/poops...around!! YUCK! 🀒

Rakhi/Elesh.... they're funny...Rakhi's extreme emotions are always the highlight of her shows πŸ˜†...But I must admit...she has surprised me a great deal......The way she acted in all her interview about handling a baby, made me think which parents would want to risk giving their child to someone like her...but she came across as more responsible than debolina and juhi...😊....

Juhi-Sachin....Juhi is dominating...and she expects Sachin to do every thing...and she lazes around...I feel bad for the guy....πŸ˜”

Gaurav-Mouni...she seem much younger than gaurav...but she is good with the baby...I dislike it when gaurav snubs her everytime...πŸ˜’

Apurva-Shilpa...the only sensible people of the lot! But why don't they show them...they're not given any footage at all...thats disappointing...πŸ˜”
Edited by Macsiris - 14 years ago
i didnt like juhis lashing   on sachin yesterday......though sachin is also helping her  out  wid the baby......juhi constantly makes him think tat he doesnt!!
I agree with both of you! debina and juhi are both rather dominating!

juhi getting mad at sachin about the baby manual wasn't right b/c she should have read it herself too. poor man can't remember everything!

i also thought debina making the baby go poop in the bushes was kinda odd! i was like "what if something bites the baby?" if i were veronica's mummy, i'd be really mad at her!
Hey Mehraan! Long time!

Finally, I've been waiting for an ED thread.

About today's epi: I can't believe Debina left the baby all alone in the house! If she went in another room then it's fine. But she went to another house! And then when the parents told her she can't do such a thing, she retorts back. Now don't think I'm bashing her here because I have no personal liking for any of the people in the show. I just found her act quite shocking.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.