Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.

Its the girl thing yaar...samjha karo😉

About Debina leaving the child alone how could she ever do this... you just cant predict a baby sleeping or waking up... and moreover she was defending herself..disgusting......😡.... its no personal bashing...being a mother myself i will say what she did was totally wrong........
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i'm not a mother, but i got really angry by what she did! i thought it was so rude  when the mom was calmly tells debina her mistake, debina starts mouthing off to her and agruing!
ammoos thumbnail
Yaa i was surprised .... she was defending herself after such a big mess...the mom was so angry but was calmly saying her words  there is nothing that Debi should be provoked after all she was the one at fault.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, she only realized her mistake when gurmeet told her that what she did was not right.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh, I was totally shocked at Debi's talking back to the real parents.   She should have admitted that she made a stupid mistake and apologized!   I would never leave my child alone even for a moment in my own house.  I wouldn't even leave a sleeping baby alone to take a bath.  Babies can get hurt or get into anything.  There is no excuse for that at all.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Hey Mehraan! Long time!

Finally, I've been waiting for an ED thread.

About today's epi: I can't believe Debina left the baby all alone in the house! If she went in another room then it's fine. But she went to another house! And then when the parents told her she can't do such a thing, she retorts back. Now don't think I'm bashing her here because I have no personal liking for any of the people in the show. I just found her act quite shocking.

Quick question: why can't Mouni go to the Mandir? She mumbled her answer all the time.

hi jenyy...hru dear??gud 2 c u here😛 agreed wid all of u here...i didnt like debinas attitude...instead of admitting her mistake   she was waiting 4 gurpreet 2 tell how she  was illtreated🤢... she shud kno it was truly her mistake n moreover i didnt like debis n mounis talk on baby...mouni the way she saidq2' mareli bachi'...yuck...tat was disgusting n debis answer she eats everythng in the house...tat kind of hurted me seeing the celeb commenting on the babies!!n finally rakhis baby's  real  mom ...tat lady  luks so phony...the way she says she didnt give a bath 2 my baby n getting irritated n stuff.......the face she makes🤢🤢...if u had so much 4 ur baby..then y the hell did u leave ur baby 2 a stranger...jus 4 money..isnt it?????rakhi  was having a wonderful time wid the baby(though im not a rakhi fan) bt her efforts were geninue...
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yeah, rakhi was having fun, but the poor baby was crying a little.
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ammoos -  Gotcha

Mehraan - I'm good. Great to hear from you too. You went on a holiday and disappeared!

OK, Juhi's really irritating me now. Come on, the woman can't get up to look after her recently married husband so how could she look after somone else's kid as her own?! She fired at Sachin (bechara) for informing her that she had to go to the Mandir. She even snapped at him for not telling her about the child's medicine. Read the manual yourself woman!

Someone tell Rakhie and Elesh to stop it. Everytime they get 'cosy', I feel like I'm intruding on a private moment.

Debina - spunck up some zeal woman! This tea party may be some extra work but it could be fun.

Precap - I don't even wanna think about it!

OK, rants over ðŸ˜ƒ

But a part I did like is when Shilpa's kiddo bites her and the real parents' reaction to the whole thing. How hilarious were they? It was as if they were watching some movie or something. All that was missing was the popcorn.
Edited by Jenifer. - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Debi will do well with the tea party. She seems like she knows her way around the kitchen.

Shilpa's baby's bite was hilarious. The real parents were enjoying that.
Guddu baby kept on hitting poor Mouni's baby during massage. Why didn't Debina move her baby away😕
Juhi is a constant complainer.
Rakhi's music and dance really amuses her baby. Loved the baby's laughter and clapping hands😆
Elesh and Rakhi, cool down your romance, you are in front of millions of people. Get cozy at a private moment😆
Hardly saw Gurmeet  Only for a few moments when he was polishing the floor and during the pooja at their house.😕
Hopefully tea party will be fun tomorrow.
ammoos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika113

Guddu baby kept on hitting poor Mouni's baby during massage. Why didn't Debina move her baby away😕
Juhi is a constant complainer.
Elesh and Rakhi, cool down your romance, you are in front of millions of people. Get cozy at a private moment😆

I wanted to kick Debi for that what was she waiting for there, the baby was hitting the other so hard and she was lyting on her back, she could have suffered some najor injury, and Debi was enjoying the scene..😡😡

JUhi always finds something not to do the given task.

Rakesh must stop their stupid romance, it was fun but now its uuuuuhhhhh.....😡